Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinpot.co scam or not  (Read 24799 times)
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

When it is necessary to make withdraw it works, the faucet part does not work.
Is anyone receiving from the faucet's moonbitcoin (http://moonbit.co.in) and moonlitecoin (http://moonliteco.in)?
I have not received it for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Is anyone receiving from the faucet's moonbitcoin (http://moonbit.co.in) and moonlitecoin (http://moonliteco.in)?

Yes, all working fine. The payments from those faucets go into CoinPot.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Yes, all working fine. The payments from those faucets go into CoinPot.

I could not link wallet address, and the automatic payment did not work for more than a month, I already exceeded the minimum payment of the 2 faucets a long time and never received the payment. I have more than 30k satoshis (minimum 25k) and more than 1.1M litoshis (minimum 500k).
https://imgur.com/a/bPrGEck
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

Maybe they're not used to respond to users' support tickets. Grin I guess there are minor problems why others being denied while others continuously receiving theirs. I can't say if coinpot is a scam or not as there were members getting paid, so I would advise you guys to go to this thread, [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet, and hopefully you could find answers to your problem.

ShayD

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

Been with CoinPot a year now. I deposited 0.2 Litecoin over a week ago. Shows up in the blockchain just fine but no credit at CoinPot. Yes, I've withdrawn from there before, usually without problem. This time was a CoinPot generated LTC deposit address. They had the money in 5 minutes. They did not and have not credited the account to this day. They won't respond to emails and the "email has been read" receipts I get say they're looking at them, without resolution or reply. 

So, what do you call that?

Address MDRQBoxpk6XqEdDhjH7v5trwr9ijYLcM7V
Balance   0.20501074 / $17.648
Number of transactions   1
Friday, June 29, 2018 12:57:59 PM   1,447,938    713b4181356fc26435042a8cfe0aa92ed6dc4c376e5980dd5851fc546532513c

Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

All went good with CoinPot for more than 6 months now but last days they canceled 2 withdrawals in a row:

1 x 0.000365 dash on 5 of July and  and 1 x 0.00015100 BCH on 7 of July

When i mouse over the details i can see this message:

Your withdrawal has been cancelled and will not be paid out.
The reason for this is because your CoinPot account has been suspended due to activity which goes against our terms of service or has been deemed as fraudulent.
If you are 100% sure that you have not violated the terms of service and that we have suspended your account in error, then please contact us and we will look into your case.

I send 2 mails so far asking wtf is going on but no answers so far and also no refunds.

I have no idea wtf is going on but maybe they were legit and now they slowly turn rogue ?
I will wait few days to see if i receive any answer and if nothing good happens will prob try to make another account.

ShayD

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

You have been permanently banned. They always give that answer "contact if you think it's a mistake" and you'll never get a response.

You should know that if you don't change these things listed below, they will know it's you again.

IP address   (your internet identifying parking place)
Network hardware mac address  (Network interface card - WiFi, Cabled, Modem, etc)
Login information (email address)
Wallet address   (DASH, BTC, LTC, whatever)  SENT TO PRIVATE WALLET - NOT ANOTHER ONLINE WALLET.
Machine name   (your computer's name on a network)
Browser Information   (google "what can websites see from my browser") you'll understand.

There's no getting your money back.   It's gone. If you want to still earn, take out at the bare minimums and play the odds. Keep your head low, no emails complaining about anything, farm those faucets and withdrawal. Expect not to ever get the withdrawals and only rejoice when they're in your private wallet.
ShayD

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Coinpot is a total scam avoid it by all means they simply dont pay.

All the posts that say so are related to them.THEY DONT PAY      YOU ARE ADVISED

Nope. definetly not.
I started in the cryptocurrency world in januar 2018.
Been on coinpot.co most of the time and always got payed.

So far i payed out 2x BTC , 1x BCH , 5x DOGE

I am so not related to coinpot.
I am a noob trying to get rich starting with 0.0 and to stuborn to simply give up on this haha.

Some advice or help is always welcome so veterans feel free to drop me a message what i should do and what not Cheesy

Thanks in advance!

You should read this entire thread and not be bragging so much. You should also post proof - transaction numbers, etc.  I only say that because that's EXACTLY how the rest of us who were cheated started out - comfortable, singing about how wonderful they are. Posting proof is evidence and won't be considered slander. It will also provide the others here who are trying to feed their family, warning to not trust them. Your loss can still do some good.

Let me ask, if you were going to steal and had a website like theirs, would you do it immediately to your customers or only do it to those who felt comfortable by being there 6 months or a year?  If they get one complaint but 10 others positive remarks saying "They're legitimate and trustworthy" it makes you look like some lonely idiot. (not calling names, making a point, friend.) 

Criminals are not usually very smart. The people at Coinpot are, and they've been doing this alot longer than we have. You have to be smarter.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

All the posts that say so are related to them.THEY DONT PAY      YOU ARE ADVISED

Nope. definetly not.

I am a noob trying to get rich starting with 0.0 and to stuborn to simply give up on this haha.

Some advice or help is always welcome so veterans feel free to drop me a message what i should do and what not Cheesy

Thanks in advance!

You should read this entire thread and not be bragging so much. You should also post proof - transaction numbers, etc.  I only say that because that's EXACTLY how the rest of us who were cheated started out - comfortable, singing about how wonderful they are. Posting proof is evidence and won't be considered slander. It will also provide the others here who are trying to feed their family, warning to not trust them. Your loss can still do some good.

Let me ask, if you were going to steal and had a website like theirs, would you do it immediately to your customers or only do it to those who felt comfortable by being there 6 months or a year?  If they get one complaint but 10 others positive remarks saying "They're legitimate and trustworthy" it makes you look like some lonely idiot. (not calling names, making a point, friend.) 

Criminals are not usually very smart. The people at Coinpot are, and they've been doing this alot longer than we have. You have to be smarter.

Buddy, I think you'll find that CP runs a legitimate services which penalises people who break the rules. Best advice is to not cry about it and move on.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
ShayD

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

How is depositing crypto INTO Coinpot a violation?  I've never, ever, NEVER violated terms. Put up with the Loooooong captchas that say need to try again, the forever non-responding email "support" when there's a problem or a withdrawal that gets delayed over and over for NO reason with no explanation? I have read the T.O.S. again and again. Yet, I get my deposit taken away with NO EXPLANATION?   

Everyone starts out wonderful at Coinpot. You notice yet that the complaints come from people who've been there a long time? You notice yet the complaints are ALWAYS:   

1) Missing Deposits
2) Denied withdrawal and afterwards you receive and automated email stating "we're not gonna' due to violation of T.O.S.
3) 2FA Lost and no response EVEN THOUGH THE FRONT PAGE SAYS EMAIL SUPPORT IF YOU CAN'T ENTER 2FA CODE, so if you wanted all that crypto you worked the faucets for, TOO BAD

- If they actually know someone is using a bot to claim from faucets, why wait WEEKS until they try try to withdrawal, then email them saying the account is suspended? Wouldn't a scammer withdrawal as soon as they hit the minimum amount? Why is it always something much higher? Why is it always AFTER someone has saved up a good amount to withdraw and not just the minimum?

- Why do so many deposits go missing and leave the account they were sent to even with proof from screenshots and transaction numbers as proof?

- Why do they physically open and read emails but never respond? ("your email has been read" notices)  Why no response EVER to emails?

Give me a good reason for all of those things. Just one explanation that fits it all. Look at every complaint made. 99% fall into those few categories. That is not an accident or coincidence; that is a pattern of behavior.  Establishing trust and subsequently stealing goods or services with monetary value is exactly what these people report. A true scammer using a bot isn't going to go through all the trouble of posting screenshots and complaining and sounding like a newb, when they can just make a new account. The complainants here are not faking it.

ShayD

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

Nope. definetly not.

Thanks in advance!

Buddy, I think you'll find that CP runs a legitimate services which penalises people who break the rules. Best advice is to not cry about it and move on.

"Buddy,"  I've written EXACTLY what you've written a hundred times in these forums. They don't take from new users and it's never hundreds and hundreds of dollars in one shot. They take just a small amount from those who've been around so they can still have more cheerleaders than the one or two who show up boo-ing, saying things like you've just said. How many people do you think have the time to complain over $15 or $20 USD? How many have they done this to who haven't said anything?  I didn't say they were stupid; they're very clever actually.

I've got plenty of proof, just ask and I'll post it if you can't find it on these boards.   

By the way, moving on means some other person get scammed out of their family's Friday night meal, hooker money or bus fair. Whatever, it's the user's money, not Coinpot's. I don't know why, in the face of evidence how anyone could just walk by someone else being hurt and ignore it. Seeing something bad happening and not taking action is the same as participating.

You don't have to believe me, but I will post proof again and again if needed. I just hope you stand up when it happens to you.
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

Nope. definetly not.

Thanks in advance!

"Buddy,"  I've written EXACTLY what you've written a hundred times in these forums. They don't take from new users and it's never hundreds and hundreds of dollars in one shot. They take just a small amount from those who've been around so they can still have more cheerleaders than the one or two who show up boo-ing, saying things like you've just said. How many people do you think have the time to complain over $15 or $20 USD? How many have they done this to who haven't said anything?  I didn't say they were stupid; they're very clever actually.

I've got plenty of proof, just ask and I'll post it if you can't find it on these boards.   

By the way, moving on means some other person get scammed out of their family's Friday night meal, hooker money or bus fair. Whatever, it's the user's money, not Coinpot's. I don't know why, in the face of evidence how anyone could just walk by someone else being hurt and ignore it. Seeing something bad happening and not taking action is the same as participating.

You don't have to believe me, but I will post proof again and again if needed. I just hope you stand up when it happens to you.

i think the problem is that you have posted no concrete evidence.
so to the vast majority of us who have never had any problem with coinpot it just looks like you are one of the scammers that they have caught out, and you are now ranting and raving.
it makes sense that coinpot don't engage with scammers and cheats - would just be a waste of their time. id rather they spent that time continuing a great service and helping genuine users.

look at the freebitco.in thread - same problems there, and again its just the butthurt scammers making all the noise.
its so easy in this forum to scream SCAM without backing it up in any way - i just hope none of the shit sticks cos it would be a shame to lose these faucets/services.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

All the posts that say so are related to them.THEY DONT PAY      YOU ARE ADVISED

Nope. definetly not.

Thanks in advance!

You should read this entire thread and not be bragging so much. You should also post proof - transaction numbers, etc.  I only say that because that's EXACTLY how the rest of us who were cheated started out - comfortable, singing about how wonderful they are. Posting proof is evidence and won't be considered slander. It will also provide the others here who are trying to feed their family, warning to not trust them. Your loss can still do some good.

Let me ask, if you were going to steal and had a website like theirs, would you do it immediately to your customers or only do it to those who felt comfortable by being there 6 months or a year?  If they get one complaint but 10 others positive remarks saying "They're legitimate and trustworthy" it makes you look like some lonely idiot. (not calling names, making a point, friend.)  

"Buddy,"  I've written EXACTLY what you've written a hundred times in these forums. They don't take from new users and it's never hundreds and hundreds of dollars in one shot. They take just a small amount from those who've been around so they can still have more cheerleaders than the one or two who show up boo-ing, saying things like you've just said. How many people do you think have the time to complain over $15 or $20 USD? How many have they done this to who haven't said anything?  I didn't say they were stupid; they're very clever actually.

i think the problem is that you have posted no concrete evidence.
so to the vast majority of us who have never had any problem with coinpot it just looks like you are one of the scammers that they have caught out, and you are now ranting and raving.
it makes sense that coinpot don't engage with scammers and cheats - would just be a waste of their time. id rather they spent that time continuing a great service and helping genuine users.

look at the freebitco.in thread - same problems there, and again its just the butthurt scammers making all the noise.
its so easy in this forum to scream SCAM without backing it up in any way - i just hope none of the shit sticks cos it would be a shame to lose these faucets/services.

Totally agree. It seems that people who use the service legitimately have no problems at all. I've been with them from virtually the beginning - I've deposited and withdrawn many, many times and never had any issue whatsoever.

The 'hooker money' comment made me laugh though.  Wink

Razor33

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Apart the screenshots with the canceled withdraws i cant provide no other proof.
I'm just a simple user using CoinPot , i'm not an IT expert.
What i know is that my IP is Dynamic and maybe their system don't like IP witch change , also some times Captcha auto complete others times i have to manually do them (most of times i have to do them)
Also my Kaspersky Internet Security is blocking most of adds on most of sites , maybe their automated system also don't like it.
Maybe i broke some ToS without knowing it , BUT they don't answer any e-mail to clarify it , and they don't give any second chance to any user tho had an antivirus blocking adds enabled or a dynamic IP.
The truth is ... how the f*** we simple users are supposed to know why our accounts have been suspended or what ToS we did break if they NEVER answer mails or Forums ?!

And no i'm not someone ussing any bots or cheats , i have no idea how they even work anyways ...
And this is my 2nd e-mail to them:

Hello CoinPot , this is my 2nd email to you.
So far i withdraw 2 times and both payments were canceled and yet without any warning or anyone explaining me any reason.

The first canceled payment was on July 5. 
0.000365 dash from my CoinPot account to XkrspFzt2iCiY3HefjqcGS8f6qBYFUCBPx.

The second canceled payment was on July 7.

0.00015100 BCH from my CoinPot account to bitcoincash:qqga64t83j8x7qpr8ceah2u336m6czurwsa67u95ee 

Then i mouse over on the transaction i can see the message ' This withdrawal is canceled as your CoinPot account is suspended"

Your withdrawal has been cancelled and will not be paid out.

The reason for this is because your CoinPot account has been suspended due to activity which goes against our terms of serviceor has been deemed as fraudulent.

If you are 100% sure that you have not violated the terms of service and that we have suspended your account in error, then please contact us and we will look into your case.

Can i know why is my account " suspended " ? I got no messages or any mail regarding this ?

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

I would suggest having a dynamic IP may be a large part of your problem.

Razor33

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

I would suggest having a dynamic IP may be a large part of your problem.

Right but i will not change provider just for this reason...  because best internet provider in my country have Dynamic IP's
Is something i can't solve seems....

And yet i agree with whatever the reason is but how can i know " the reason of my account cancellation " if they never f****** answer or tell me ?
Razor33

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:19:13 AM

Ok 3th payment canceled so far so time to make another account and see how long it last this time Smiley
Can't see anything else i can do since none from CoinPot tells me what i did wrong.

But guys... my suggestion after this... DO NOT KEEP TO MANY FUNDS ON CoinPot site + withdraw them as soon as possible... and DO NOT SEND ANY COINS IN YOUR CoinPot account.
The next one banned for an unknown reason may be you !

We talk here about 1/10 users ? 1/100 users who don't know WTF their withdraws are canceled one after another ? I have no damn idea.... but 1/10 , 1/100 or even 1/1000 is still a high risk to keep any significant funds there in my opinion.

Even on big sites like FreeBitcoin / FreeDoge ,  Hashflare , NIcehash , Eobot , Genesis Mining or even Poloniex and CoinBase i suggest to not keep a fortune because u may never know when they will turn rogue.... or when they will be hacked and all your coins will be gone forever!
So keep the biggest amounts of coins you have in your private wallet guys... (and use ofc cold wallets / Strong Antimallware / Antivirus / Firewall on)
deustrader

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

Scam? They do not pay anymore!?

My withdrawal was canceled w/o any reasons.

Support service is not responding for a few days.

My coins are gone ;(

p.s. To coinpot.co  - I hope you have temporary technical problems and you will return all their coins to their owners.
shakeeb27

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

my witdrawal also canceld
deustrader

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

http://coinpot.co - NOW IS 100% SCAM!

Blocked all my payments without explanation and any reasons, support service is not responding about 10 days.

They stole all the coins.

SCAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: