Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18799 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:05:17 AM

This kind of project really amazed me. The concept really good for team building, family bonding, get together for your friends and relatives. The space is big that you really enjoy and more place to go, more choices to choose from and very entertaining.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:15:02 AM

This kind of project really amazed me. The concept really good for team building, family bonding, get together for your friends and relatives. The space is big that you really enjoy and more place to go, more choices to choose from and very entertaining.

I've  seen and read many projects around here for quite some times and arena is one of the best one out in the market, it is timely and has alot of potential, this project can also attract and the eyes of many investors, aswell as other developers that could join and work together with arena to make it more bigger and enjoyable for the users.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:40:59 AM

I hope this project reach its timeline that they have set, I know that people who are interested in Arena space are being so excited now. The concept of having a vitual park created for the whole family is what I can say as a noble action, making the bond of our families stronger through virtual parks. This is such good news to all those who patronizes Arena space.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:45:29 PM

this VR is one of lates technologies that change our world. having this kind of project helps us to understand how the virtual reality affects our lifestyle
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:46:48 PM

Arena Space would really be the best attraction of the country. I hope this would also be part of amusement theme park. Hoping to also be open here in the Philippines.

It could be possible because Arena Space aim to build their amusement parks around the world in the future. also they offer franchise for this project so any interested investor could negotiate with the team to help spreading the VR technology.
i think, japan already have a amusement park that offer same as Arena space.. but if they will try to open in philippines. for sure this will be a big hit to all of us. everybody especially children will try to use this arena space,, a one of a king gaming experience.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

wow.. can wait to try this here in Philippines.  a lot of games to try,, combat and action games.... this is very cool. very unique way of gaming and a wonderful experience... thanks in advance ARENA SPACE>.Smiley

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

this is like living in a different world. when were young we used to imagine if how we can be like a anime that were watching. now all the things we imagine can now be experience in our own.. we can now be a hero of our own or even an anime character.. this is really something...

vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:44:42 PM

this is amazing, this will be popular in every country, mostly in Philippines, every millennials will try to use this. nowadays, some of  amusement park here in Philippines also offer same technology like this but not an amusement park of VR... i hope to experience this in Philippines. more power
Yeah I am hoping also that they will install an Arena Space branch here in the Philippines. Coz I already predict that it will attact many people. A lot of people specially gamers and adventurous are waiting for this kind of amusement park.
yes me too im hoping and there's so many gamers here in Philippines that will try this.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:45:01 PM

I was thinking if what are the games that they will launch.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:30:02 PM

this is amazing, this will be popular in every country, mostly in Philippines, every millennials will try to use this. nowadays, some of  amusement park here in Philippines also offer same technology like this but not an amusement park of VR... i hope to experience this in Philippines. more power
Yeah I am hoping also that they will install an Arena Space branch here in the Philippines. Coz I already predict that it will attact many people. A lot of people specially gamers and adventurous are waiting for this kind of amusement park.
yes me too im hoping and there's so many gamers here in Philippines that will try this.

It surely many Filipino try this kind of new stuff. Specially those who want adventure and online gamer like me. It's depend on what game is available to play. Hoping that the price is not too expensive as well because I want to try too!
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:55:10 PM

Wow... I have seen projects that excite me that are related to VR technology, but this project is different one of the others. Relatives? Families? Generally, such projects are only interested in young people. But this project can attract almost everyone. If the team can really do the work that the project deserves, it will be a pioneer in the development of VR technology!
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

Wow... I have seen projects that excite me that are related to VR technology, but this project is different one of the others. Relatives? Families? Generally, such projects are only interested in young people. But this project can attract almost everyone. If the team can really do the work that the project deserves, it will be a pioneer in the development of VR technology!
Yes its all for ages and vr is now easy to play i hope our parents try this. i will let them try this if this is done or put in ph
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:56:23 PM

The team behind Arena space is very proffesional it has a 10years experience in AR/VR and in amusement park they offer a franchise for anyone want to have a business like this. goodluck

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

Nowadays VR technology was boom in the market industry using this kind of gadget you can save the time and money if you want to travel arena space offer a nice view park that anyone will enjoying the entertaintment

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:08:30 PM

Arena space provides a way to enjoy by viewing different places and they offer multiplayer games which allows arranging the real team. players find themselves in a large arena where they can move and interact with surrounding object...this is a great product for everyone

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:09:47 PM

By looking at the website, I can see that this venture will go beyond imagination since they will be giving life to our dreams in the form of Virtual Reality. I'm following this scheme.

By the way, I haven't seen the whitepaper yet. Can anyone post the link of it?
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

By looking at the website, I can see that this venture will go beyond imagination since they will be giving life to our dreams in the form of Virtual Reality. I'm following this scheme.

Whitepaper is on ICO Website.You can check it by this link: https://arenaspace.io/pdf/arena.pdf
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:42:46 PM

Whitepaper is on ICO Website.You can check it by this link: https://arenaspace.io/pdf/arena.pdf

Thanks for the link there mate, I think this project is gonna be a long and a fun one, I think that the end of the ICOs is gonna beginning of the true project. It is sure that many people will participate to arena in any way they can, hope to experience the arena soon.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:44:37 PM

The team behind Arena space is very proffesional it has a 10years experience in AR/VR and in amusement park they offer a franchise for anyone want to have a business like this. goodluck
Yeah it looks like they know every important details of venturing a business related to AR/VR Technology. They really prepared everything before they laucnh it. By the way, where do you get the information that they are offering a franchise? Can you send ba link? Thanks.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:00:27 AM

What about the competition guys? As we all know, there are existing amusement parks and arcade zones in our country like Enchanted Kingdom, StarCity, Quantum, World of Fun, Tom's World and many more. Even if those arcade zones and amusement parks are not offering VR Technology, still they can consider as competitors of Arena Space. Do you think those existing competitors will fall down if the Arena Space will spread world wide? Or they will remain in demand in the entertainment industry?
I think also that there will be a competition even if Space Arena is offering a different way of entertainment. I'm sure that it will going to be a threat to other existing amusement parks but let see what are the strategies of Space Arena about entering other countries.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: