Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:50:34 PM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy
Yes it's good to go out sometimes and hang out with your friends by having physical activities like this, gaming industry really step up their game these days and we can now have this kind of outdoor activity at the same time playing video games  Cheesy

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:53:33 PM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
very fun project, i would love to see how much impact they will cause to the amusement industry because to be honest most traditional amusement park becomes boring due to the fact that they don't improve their services.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:56:25 PM

Such a large virtual reality amusement park with a size of 500 to 1000 square meter this is a concept of heaven for children Cheesy
I would love to bring my family there someday  Smiley

You are absolutely correct with that and take note that it's not just for children but also for young adults. Me myself can't deny that I also want to experience this VR thingy. That's why I am supporting this scheme.
Try it dude it's really fun  Cheesy
VR does not cost that much in the market you should buy one so you can have an idea about this virtual reality games or movies Smiley

nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

The project looks promising enough for me to trust the bounty program but that's not why I'm here. My first hand experience with a VR was when I bought my PS4, played Resident Evil 5 there. It was awesome. Imagine what is like to be able to see the zombies chase you with your mere eyes and with a mere machine(the product of technology) been able to copy the movement of your body. I beat the game on my PC console but after doing it on VR, it's helluva of experience, though it was just an hour worth of happiness, it's worth it. And with this upcoming project, ARena Space, a VR park is a unique idea. People need to fund this for the future, we all know what kids play nowadays: cellphones, psp, ps4, and pc; they seldom go out with their friends anymore. But with this project, they can. And yes, this will also be a good exercise because the machine will copy your movement. A healthy and enjoyable gaming environment it is.

It's not built only for kids, it can also be used by adults to stay feel and stay young, lol. I've seen one of their site somewhere around facebook, in a Gameology page they introduce Arena Space. Which is where they could team-up and try to beat a zombie apocalypse game, in a spacious room. I think it is not healthy but less toxic, we know that playing games too much may harm your health but with this, you can actually can get an exercise. What could harm a person is the long term use of the gadgets. Anyway, if they will succeed in implementing their timetable, it will only take time for them to own the park industry, globally.
yah., your'e absolutely right mate. this is for all who wants to feel young again. this has an intense gaming experience where you can also do the work out while playing your favorite action game. all the members of the family were surely enjoy this kind of amusement park.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:47:42 PM

VR is  an artificial world of images and sounds created by a computer that is affected by the actions of a person who is experiencing it, but what could be the possible impact of the VR to its user especially the young one's? I think we're pulling them away from something more important, and that's playing those native games that we usually experienced when we are at their age.

to avoid those kind of impact, balance is necessary. just follow the standard precaution and start setting limit, then you're all good.
yeah, youre right. all too much is harmful to the users. parents should be able to guide their children in games like this. Parental guidance is required if you allow the youth to expose this type of game.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:58:39 AM

Based on what I have read in their website , the project of Arena space started May 2015 . I wonder why the devs choose to go and enter the blockchain ? What will be their goals ?
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:02:54 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
thats a nice suggestion, if ever launch here in the Philippines some of the gamer will patronize this and virtual reality is one of the coolest game i ever saw because from the word REALITY you can experience how to play a high quality and i think this is one of the favorite of the Filipinos. So hopefully Philippines will give this opportunity to launch and to play .

I always think of having a Virtual reality technology in amusement park , I believe it will have an impact to the people , kids and adults that will use this VR technology . I really hope every country will have an oppurtunity to experience this kind of service.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:06:09 AM

i was concern thinking about the health of the user. we all know that there are many effects, but are they detrimental in the long term use of the vr? ex. i have seen the effects of VR on the eyesight, it might give you some kind of headache and will make your body feel weak because of the radiation.

Well, How many hours do you spend scrolling or playing your cellphone? your computer or what-so-ever? You got a point right there but everything done so much will lead you to something not good. Consider this like a long work to a park, you'll get tired and when you get tired, you'll just rest. Playing games is addicting but when you're on VR, your whole body is at work, so you won't be spending 8-16 hours playing games, as gamers do.

In this generation, there's no healthy lifestyle anymore. Such thing can be avoided if you're responsible to yourself but if not, such risk will be high. Have you played Wii before? VR is something like that but not played on the screen. Your body will interact, you will move, you will do anything to win such game. So this is the new way of exercising without stressing yourself. This also be one of the core reason to enjoy the enormous leap of technology to mankind. Let's thank those people behind it.

yes, what you have just said is correct. Let's just say using VR is quite similar on how you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Using a VR is like having to exercise to improve your muscles, anyway, all the things done too much is bad. But it is good if it is done right on daily basis

I'm just worried about some people. We all know that VR is really a good invention for passing the time and relieving your stress but mostly of us (who were so excited at using such thing) even forget how to read the manual. We must assure the safety of the user in using VR.

I really agree to your idea , maybe they need to first focus in the safetyness of the user that will use or avail that kind of service. Some of us here are excited in having a VR into our country , but because of this they forget to know the basic ways in using it . We need to know the right way of using this VR.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
KapitanTiago

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:13:02 AM

Based on what I have read in their website , the project of Arena space started May 2015 . I wonder why the devs choose to go and enter the blockchain ? What will be their goals ?

i suggest you read the whitepaper as well, they explained there why they decided to go for ico.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:14:54 AM

Based on what I have research and read in their website and Whitepaper , Arena Space are a successful project before they enter the blockchain . So I guess this will help the ICO and project itself to lure more investors. They prove their services and product outside the blockchain world .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:17:49 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 01:29:12 AM by krky

check the whitepaper all information you need is there, anyway here's the gist:

1. Mechanism of crowdsale investment allows faster investment (two-three times) in offline projects, rather than the classic investments which can take 6 to 12 months.
2. Crypto-investors and MR/VR/AR communities tend to overlap, which allows us to explain more the promise of this direction.
3. this allows us to create a tight ecosystem between offline and online: clients, content providers, attractions, locations and b2b partners.
4. Investing in tokens Arena is an effective investment

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:29:57 AM

i suggest you read the whitepaper as well, they explained there why they decided to go for ico.

If you want to know more about their services and this ICO try to check this https://arenaspace.io/pdf/arena.pdf  . Just take some time to read , there more information about the Arena Space.

ATLANTICO
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:34:52 AM

Based on what I have research and read in their website and Whitepaper , Arena Space are a successful project before they enter the blockchain . So I guess this will help the ICO and project itself to lure more investors. They prove their services and product outside the blockchain world .

Yeah its true , I believe they first operate the Arena space and the park Last September 2016 , its like a mini park in pavilion 2 of VDNKh in Moscow. It become successful and followed more park also in Moscow.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:38:11 AM

If you want to know more about their services and this ICO try to check this https://arenaspace.io/pdf/arena.pdf  . Just take some time to read , there more information about the Arena Space.

Okay thank you for this Sir, I will now start to read and learn more about this ICO because of this . This will help me bigtime . I know you just like me who wanted this ICO to become successful , lets support this project till the end.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:45:44 AM

Okay thank you for this Sir, I will now start to read and learn more about this ICO because of this . This will help me bigtime . I know you just like me who wanted this ICO to become successful , lets support this project till the end.

Yeah , I support this Space Arena , I wanted this project to become successful because I also wanted to use their VR technologies . Some of the people in this forum are all excited in using VR technologies and combine in amusement park , Im sure it really fun .

ATLANTICO
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:48:47 AM

check the whitepaper all information you need is there, anyway here's the gist:

1. Mechanism of crowdsale investment allows faster investment (two-three times) in offline projects, rather than the classic investments which can take 6 to 12 months.
2. Crypto-investors and MR/VR/AR communities tend to overlap, which allows us to explain more the promise of this direction.
3. this allows us to create a tight ecosystem between offline and online: clients, content providers, attractions, locations and b2b partners.
4. Investing in tokens Arena is an effective investment

I understand some of the information above , what really confuse me is how can the people behindi this project so sure that its a worthy project to invest ? What are the quality of this ICO that makes the investors believe into this kind of project?

ATLANTICO
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:52:22 AM

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
very fun project, i would love to see how much impact they will cause to the amusement industry because to be honest most traditional amusement park becomes boring due to the fact that they don't improve their services.

indeed this is gonna be a heaven for a children if this company will bring a amusement in my country i will bring my daughter so she can experience the VR
exactly, some of the gamer will gladly if ever used this virtual reality even the children, but we need some guidance from the parents to estimate the time for playing this vitual reality, now a days some of the children they dont know how to balance playing and thats the bad effect for health. So i think guide from the parents how use properly

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:00:57 AM

This project will be the solution in the boredom of some of the people who is sick in traditional amusement park . Just thinking of it makes me really excited to go and experience the VR technologies in amusement park . I want this project to become successful . Good Luck to the people who makes this project.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:09:56 AM

Arena Space would really be the best attraction of the country. I hope this would also be part of amusement theme park. Hoping to also be open here in the Philippines.
Yes you're right that some of people here in philippines are not enjoying anymore because the place are getting boring. It will be big impact if it will have an arena space in philippines they like to try new something also the gamers will love it.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:13:41 AM

It would be nice if they have an arena space in the Philippines there is a lot of people who love to play there's a lot gamers too but I think the problem they may encounter here in the Philippines is slow internet connection. And this kind of project will be good also to the people who don't have friend they can make their way to become happy even they don't have friend and it is really worth the free time to spent in the arena space you can explore even you are in the same location. I am happy that there's an arena space project I will keep support this project.
Yes, that's the only thing that may encounter here in philippines are so slow the internet connecrion but many will benefit this project. Good to know that there's a kind of project, I am excited to try it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: