Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18799 times)
brillarinal

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:40:33 PM

You can watch the video about Arena Space ICO on Youtube!Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvSYH-FPm0

Thank you for the link! It's a great reference to watch for people who have mind-boggling questions in their mind (including me). I suggest people to watch it if you doubt this project.
Nice video, I surprised that so few views (
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:44:26 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.

Our dream is still a dream as of now, the people behind this project first priority the rich country like Las Vegas, Barcelona , Moscow . It is sad to know this . I hope they will try to give poor country like Philippines their services when it comes in advance technology of VR.

Dont lose hope, as what I have read into their website , its true they prioritize first some of rich country like Moscow and Barcelona . But they also stated there that the plan to launch and make a park globally it means we can have a chance to experience it . It just take time , lets first support their ICO .
their priority is a rich country. thats why they dont choose phillipines as one of the other country to build a park that has VR technology.
but I think they saw that the technology in the Philippines has great potential. and they will earn a great income here in the philippines ..

Yes, Philippines has great potential, specially people here in the Philippines sure are trend setters and trend followers. It will be safe to create such park in our country.

philippines again? there is no laws in philippines that support cryptocurrencies so why philippines? i think it is better in japan or korea where cryptos are backed by their government.

And that's another factor why it is not yet plausible in the Philippines. It has great potentials yet there are internal problems that Philippine government should think about.

there are lots of other ooptions like singapore, hongkong and beijing. i've heard that italy and spain are interested in franchising arena space too.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:42 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.

Our dream is still a dream as of now, the people behind this project first priority the rich country like Las Vegas, Barcelona , Moscow . It is sad to know this . I hope they will try to give poor country like Philippines their services when it comes in advance technology of VR.

Dont lose hope, as what I have read into their website , its true they prioritize first some of rich country like Moscow and Barcelona . But they also stated there that the plan to launch and make a park globally it means we can have a chance to experience it . It just take time , lets first support their ICO .
their priority is a rich country. thats why they dont choose phillipines as one of the other country to build a park that has VR technology.
but I think they saw that the technology in the Philippines has great potential. and they will earn a great income here in the philippines ..

Yes, Philippines has great potential, specially people here in the Philippines sure are trend setters and trend followers. It will be safe to create such park in our country.

philippines again? there is no laws in philippines that support cryptocurrencies so why philippines? i think it is better in japan or korea where cryptos are backed by their government.

And that's another factor why it is not yet plausible in the Philippines. It has great potentials yet there are internal problems that Philippine government should think about.

there are lots of other ooptions like singapore, hongkong and beijing. i've heard that italy and spain are interested in franchising arena space too.

First world countries ought to be the target market of ARena Space. They have the enough buying power to avail such services.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:24:09 PM

You can watch the video about Arena Space ICO on Youtube!Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvSYH-FPm0

Thank you for the link! It's a great reference to watch for people who have mind-boggling questions in their mind (including me). I suggest people to watch it if you doubt this project.

I think videos are such a great help to everyone, seeing an actual explanation in video just makes the process of understanding much easier as it is a very good way of advertising as well. Many people now are getting bored reading and scanning papers so creating a video about the project would be a great way to let people know about the project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:27:46 PM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
yes they have 6 branches if im not mistaken, they already popular.
That's right they already have sone branches and sooner or later it will add more branches because Arena Space will expand their business and I think their target is to have atleast one branch in every country.

You're right that Arena Space is planning to build parks in different countries and the successful of Crowdsale will help them to speed up the process of expansion.

Exactly, Not only that it also means that their expansion will allow arena space to have more clients annually which also means that their token value will increase in the future, additional parks will generate demand as well.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:30:08 PM

Based on what I have read in their website , the project of Arena space started May 2015 . I wonder why the devs choose to go and enter the blockchain ? What will be their goals ?
It simply because they wanted to promote their amusement. Using this blockchain, people will also learn about the project and will let them also promote with others.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

thank you for the update and the link im happy to see it
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:56:20 PM

Based on what I have read in their website , the project of Arena space started May 2015 . I wonder why the devs choose to go and enter the blockchain ? What will be their goals ?
It simply because they wanted to promote their amusement. Using this blockchain, people will also learn about the project and will let them also promote with others.
i think cause in the future coins will be our money. or to other people buy coins
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:27:47 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 04:16:04 PM by neths29

At the moment I still do not lose hope because the opportunity is great to fulfill it I really want to experience the VR Technology in ARena Space park.

UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:30:39 PM

i think cause in the future coins will be our money. or to other people buy coins

I think that is because blockchain is the future and they wanna partner with what they think would benefit them both niw and the future. I think its a wise idea for them to partner with blockchain, together, their project and blockchain, will definitely bring a pruduct that would make history.

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
very fun project, i would love to see how much impact they will cause to the amusement industry because to be honest most traditional amusement park becomes boring due to the fact that they don't improve their services.

indeed this is gonna be a heaven for a children if this company will bring a amusement in my country i will bring my daughter so she can experience the VR
Not only for children but for adult also like us this is gonna be the best family bonding to so many people that want to try something new.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:30:00 PM

Every country deserves to have an arena space and experience the VR Technology that I'm surely enjoy all of the people around the world.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:25:56 PM

There are a lot of amusement parks already in the world that uses VR technology and not all or maybe non are in blockchain that makes this project interesting, im looking forward for the success of this mission Smiley
Looking forward to contribute as well on their ICO Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:43 AM

There are a lot of amusement parks already in the world that uses VR technology and not all or maybe non are in blockchain that makes this project interesting, im looking forward for the success of this mission Smiley
Looking forward to contribute as well on their ICO Smiley

tokenized payment eased the sales and distribution of tokens because of the blockchain technology that is the edge of arena space to other VR parks

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:19:02 AM

Every country deserves to have an arena space and experience the VR Technology that I'm surely enjoy all of the people around the world.

yes offcourse but not all country is ready to operate this kind of advanced entertainment parks.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:25:37 AM

At the moment I still do not lose hope because the opportunity is great to fulfill it I really want to experience the VR Technology in ARena Space park.
we all know that the virtual reality have fun to play this, everyone wants to use this and play, to experience hows more reality. So hopefully this arena space will become popular to experience here in the philippines

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:11:16 AM

i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
Well see, because they say the tokens will be the payment of this project the one who invest or buy? do you think Philippines consider it, and other Filipinos they don't know the cryptocurrency?
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

you're right buddy, I think will be hard to invest on this project in the Philippines, and i think it may be failed! So this is another problem for the arena space, that in the other country they do not know about cryptocurrency maybe they can find solutions about it.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:53:59 AM

i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
Your right arena space is not for the gamers only arena space is for everyone who wants to experience virtual reality .
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

where you plan to build amusement parks. and I just asked how big they are?

Arena space is a chain location based virtual entertainment parks all over the world 500 up to 1000m they includes different formats of location

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: