Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18799 times)
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:40:48 AM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
Honestly its a big project, and because they have a potential to succeed but its much better, if they have an affiliate to our country at Philippines.

for now, it's quite impossible to have ARena Space here in Philippines because they lack in terms of technology advancement, but who knows in the near future. If the country stated above will be a success then it won't be impossible to make a park here.
I agree with you, but you did not think that nothing is impossible but sometimes you just need to believe it. I'm still hoping to have that kind of park here in the Philippines.
For now let's face the reality arena space priorities rich countries. It's impossible for know to have a vr park here in the Philippines. may be in the near future arena space make a park here in the Philippines.

Still hoping for this to happen , VR park in the Philippines this is one of the coolest thing that can happen and build here in the Philippines .
I hope there are companies that can partners to Arena Space and convince to make a VR park for all Filipino people.
Im hoping for that to happen too. Having build the arena space in the philippines is the awesome thing. Though it has a big time partners already like samsung, im hoping for more partnership they had. The more the sponsors, the better. When it happens, very soon it will be established on the philippines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:42:37 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
But lets see if that is true. I think the basis of that estimated cost is from the rich country. I wish ARena Space will consider the economic status of every country before they finalize their pricing.

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:52:59 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Wow nice information about the payment, I actually searching for the entry of every customer here, I think it can afford if that price of it is a package for the games only.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:57:14 AM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS!

After launching bounty program and coding smart contract, all tokens of our project are sent automatically. Either you invest in it, or participate in bounty program (after verification), that you have done actions regarding bounty. Therefore, there is no even an idea that we will not distribute tokens. We are transparent and responsible.

Best of all to all of uf and our bounty participants)

Thats really cool.Thank you for the good news Vasiliy ;)I hope now there will be no more questions about the distribution of the tokens.

Arena Space is too much honest and they keep their credibility in their investors or even all of the participant in different campaign. That is why they continue to expand and keeping the continues grow of the company. We are happy to continue to support Arena Space. Well, I want to be your customer too if I have time to go visit your site.
Yeah right, they put some effort and time to keeping update their people. I also admire them because they are promoting transparency and being responsible.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:00:35 AM

oh the vr parks is all about ride? is there any games or apps? in there like archery or what

I think it would be better if they will produce an app that will give the same experience that they give in their parks in gadgets like phones or something that people can use at home or anywhere they like. A gadget that is handy and can be carried anywhere that would give the same experience.

I think about apps? they not going produce it, because the payment is blockchain system they do not going to ignore what have they tokens to be hold, maybe they can produce the apps but the game they played is going to be paid by tokens. that's what i think.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
Honestly its a big project, and because they have a potential to succeed but its much better, if they have an affiliate to our country at Philippines.

for now, it's quite impossible to have ARena Space here in Philippines because they lack in terms of technology advancement, but who knows in the near future. If the country stated above will be a success then it won't be impossible to make a park here.
I agree with you, but you did not think that nothing is impossible but sometimes you just need to believe it. I'm still hoping to have that kind of park here in the Philippines.
For now let's face the reality arena space priorities rich countries. It's impossible for know to have a vr park here in the Philippines. may be in the near future arena space make a park here in the Philippines.

Still hoping for this to happen , VR park in the Philippines this is one of the coolest thing that can happen and build here in the Philippines .
I hope there are companies that can partners to Arena Space and convince to make a VR park for all Filipino people.
they will be happening soon, still hoping for one the priorities here in the philippines to experience the VR technologies

UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:13:46 AM

Wow nice information about the payment, I actually searching for the entry of every customer here, I think it can afford if that price of it is a package for the games only.

That price is quite affordable for the experience that it has to offer, family bonding has always been a must to everyone, but most of the time because of the lack of budget we aren't able to have one, but having a virtual park this big and costing only around $15-$25 is such a great help for everyone, most especially family and friends.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:19:14 AM

Some of the people here is excited to releasing into the market of arena space, and also they want to experience the virtual reality especially the children, but we need guidance for the parents how properly use this virtual reality

I like your idea , because you are concern and focus for the security and guidance of some user wanted to avail the services of VR technology in the park . I think the people behind this project are all aware of that , Im sure in the park they have warnings and they provide instructions on how to use the VR properly so it can't harm the user.

Arena space is a family oriented activity, that brings the family together, as well as friends, now when it comes to the management, I've read that there are staff within every facility that guides the users, meaning they allow the users to use the product according to their age, so, be rest assured that even without parental guidance, appropriate actions will be provided.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:45:38 AM

Some of the people here is excited to releasing into the market of arena space, and also they want to experience the virtual reality especially the children, but we need guidance for the parents how properly use this virtual reality

I like your idea , because you are concern and focus for the security and guidance of some user wanted to avail the services of VR technology in the park . I think the people behind this project are all aware of that , Im sure in the park they have warnings and they provide instructions on how to use the VR properly so it can't harm the user.

Arena space is a family oriented activity, that brings the family together, as well as friends, now when it comes to the management, I've read that there are staff within every facility that guides the users, meaning they allow the users to use the product according to their age, so, be rest assured that even without parental guidance, appropriate actions will be provided.
Its really good that arena space is prioritizing the safety of the costumers, they are prepared for the guidance and safety for everyone.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:00:51 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
Very promising project here in the Philippines. Filipino people really love this kind of adventure and looking forward it would be launch soon.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:41:04 AM

That price is quite affordable for the experience that it has to offer, family bonding has always been a must to everyone, but most of the time because of the lack of budget we aren't able to have one, but having a virtual park this big and costing only around $15-$25 is such a great help for everyone, most especially family and friends.
Actually $15-25 is not so much affordable price to everyone. Maybe some people can afford to avail it maybe because they have source of income but what about the others who are just earning income that can sustain only their needs.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

Very well said Skyshark, aside from giving so much entrtainment,  they also not forget the safety of their customers. Their facilitator must be approachable and easy to reach in order for them to have a good impact to the customers.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:03:45 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
Very promising project here in the Philippines. Filipino people really love this kind of adventure and looking forward it would be launch soon.

The great thing about this project is that, you can meet many players online if they are gonna make it an online game or park, meaning, you can play as a family even though you and your family members are in different countries. You can still have the chance to be with your family and friends virtually. I think that would be awsome.

gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:07:39 PM

I just want to ask you to have a limited time using one of your devices? or the customer will take care of how much time they will use that device

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

The great thing about this project is that, you can meet many players online if they are gonna make it an online game or park, meaning, you can play as a family even though you and your family members are in different countries. You can still have the chance to be with your family and friends virtually. I think that would be awsome.

Oh really ? Its really great to know about this information . Meaning because of the VR technologies you can still play with your friends and family . You can virtually talk , play games and make some activities if that country have a VR parks too. Now I know why Arena Space want to build and make VR parks worldwide. 

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:36:23 PM

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
It doesn't matter since they wont reach Philippines anytime soon yet, so chill a bit guys. Who knows they might consider the status of the economy of a country for the price.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:39:17 PM

oh the vr parks is all about ride? is there any games or apps? in there like archery or what
you might haven't visit the their site yet, their park is not your conventional park setup. check them on youtube, they have a lot of activities especially the virtual reality games Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:45:26 PM

what a shame this company is a scam run by Filipinos even though they do not have a plan to build their park here Cheesy
Well i would love to see their park being built here, i'd go there from time to time  Grin

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

Is this real? you can make friends with other parks over the world if this is true, this is good news for kids who have parents working abroad Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:52:21 PM

It doesn't matter since they wont reach Philippines anytime soon yet, so chill a bit guys. Who knows they might consider the status of the economy of a country for the price.
They are right though, might be a bit costly here in the Philippines, I think that's one of the reason why they choose the famous cities in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: