Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

Some of the people here is excited to releasing into the market of arena space, and also they want to experience the virtual reality especially the children, but we need guidance for the parents how properly use this virtual reality

I like your idea , because you are concern and focus for the security and guidance of some user wanted to avail the services of VR technology in the park . I think the people behind this project are all aware of that , Im sure in the park they have warnings and they provide instructions on how to use the VR properly so it can't harm the user.

Arena space is a family oriented activity, that brings the family together, as well as friends, now when it comes to the management, I've read that there are staff within every facility that guides the users, meaning they allow the users to use the product according to their age, so, be rest assured that even without parental guidance, appropriate actions will be provided.
Its really good that arena space is prioritizing the safety of the costumers, they are prepared for the guidance and safety for everyone.
yes ofcourse safety is one of the important matters in this kind of park.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:01:32 PM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
It doesn't matter since they wont reach Philippines anytime soon yet, so chill a bit guys. Who knows they might consider the status of the economy of a country for the price.
They are right though, might be a bit costly here in the Philippines, I think that's one of the reason why they choose the famous cities in the world.
yeah, for people in first world countries it's quite affordable for sure maybe after a couple of months of years when the payback period has reach they might decide to build their parks in south east asia.

Come on guys, Filipinos ain't that poor, I'm pretty sure they have enough money to enjoy this VR parks once in a while.
meltoooot

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:05:56 PM

are the 6 functioning parks already using blockchain technology for payments?

I don't think so, that's why they are adding it as a payment option, that is the purpose of arena coin. Arena space is also keeping up with the technology by adding blockchain technology. Soon they will have additional parks in other country and they will also add blockchain technology for payments in their existing parks after their successful ICO.
after the ICO i think all of the 6 branches of arena space park will be using blockchain technology for payments.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:08:41 PM

are the 6 functioning parks already using blockchain technology for payments?

I don't think so, that's why they are adding it as a payment option, that is the purpose of arena coin. Arena space is also keeping up with the technology by adding blockchain technology. Soon they will have additional parks in other country and they will also add blockchain technology for payments in their existing parks after their successful ICO.
after the ICO i think all of the 6 branches of arena space park will be using blockchain technology for payments.
yes i think so too, that is the purpose of the ICO to be tokenized the arena space park.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:10:34 PM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
they may not be able to affect the eyes of many people I'm sure they have a healthy advice in that case. maybe if you played too much ..
I think its safe if it is not expose in a long period of time. Responsible usage is always the best. Yoi should know the positive and negative effects of the vr device before you use it.
but must better if they update or have details about that question, for health security purpose.. but i never heard a new's about VR can affect for the eye.
yes it will damage the eye if you use the VR for long hours but it think arena space park is aware of that,.

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:14:29 PM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
It doesn't matter since they wont reach Philippines anytime soon yet, so chill a bit guys. Who knows they might consider the status of the economy of a country for the price.
They are right though, might be a bit costly here in the Philippines, I think that's one of the reason why they choose the famous cities in the world.
yeah, for people in first world countries it's quite affordable for sure maybe after a couple of months of years when the payback period has reach they might decide to build their parks in south east asia.

Come on guys, Filipinos ain't that poor, I'm pretty sure they have enough money to enjoy this VR parks once in a while.
yes filipino can afford this kind of park, you dont come to this park everyday so it wouldnt be hurt if it cost 700 pesos or more.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:16:28 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
i agree, because this project are having a great potential to succeed lets support this project for the succeed
I'll always support this Virtual reality, they give more fun for everyone, so i believe this arena space will become successful soon
With the partnership of big companies like Samsung, fibrum, homido etc. I'm sure this project will success soon.
arena space park is already successful they operated six branches around the globe this ICO is for expansion purposes i think.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:17:48 PM

yes filipino can afford this kind of park, you dont come to this park everyday so it wouldnt be hurt if it cost 700 pesos or more.
yes i agree! lets just hope that one day arena space park will operate here in PH.

King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

yes i agree! lets just hope that one day arena space park will operate here in PH.
yes filipino is not that poor, i want this park so i can bring my children and enjoy it together with my family.
Dynamist

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:24:14 PM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
they may not be able to affect the eyes of many people I'm sure they have a healthy advice in that case. maybe if you played too much ..
I think its safe if it is not expose in a long period of time. Responsible usage is always the best. Yoi should know the positive and negative effects of the vr device before you use it.
but must better if they update or have details about that question, for health security purpose.. but i never heard a new's about VR can affect for the eye.
yes it will damage the eye if you use the VR for long hours but it think arena space park is aware of that,.
yes everything that too much is bad for the health so if you want to use VR its better to use it moderately.

Dynamist

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:25:43 PM

yes filipino is not that poor, i want this park so i can bring my children and enjoy it together with my family.
yes it would be a great experience if we can come to this kind of park im sure that our family would love this.

chillcott

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

i would love that, i am a fan of VR technology thats why i want this park here in PH.

chillcott

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:29:33 PM

yes it would be a great experience if we can come to this kind of park im sure that our family would love this.
the kids would love this and this is a great place to bring the whole family. this is a great project no doubt about that.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:31:26 PM

Too many Filipino on this thread, I have also some Filipino friends on the Philippines and I knew most of them is adventurous and also they have money too specially when they want to try new stuff like Virtual Reality. They want to involving new ideas or methods like Arena Space want.
lesgereron

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:31:30 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
i agree, because this project are having a great potential to succeed lets support this project for the succeed
I'll always support this Virtual reality, they give more fun for everyone, so i believe this arena space will become successful soon
With the partnership of big companies like Samsung, fibrum, homido etc. I'm sure this project will success soon.
arena space park is already successful they operated six branches around the globe this ICO is for expansion purposes i think.
yes! this project is really amazing they successful build six branches and now they using blockchain technology.

lesgereron

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:34:14 PM

Too many Filipino on this thread, I have also some Filipino friends on the Philippines and I knew most of them is adventurous and also they have money too specially when they want to try new stuff like Virtual Reality. They want to involving new ideas or methods like Arena Space want.
yes you are right! thats why filipino's want this park badly we want something new Smiley

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:37:39 PM

yes! this project is really amazing they successful build six branches and now they using blockchain technology.
Good to know if they have big companies partners like mention earlier ( samsung, fibrum, homido etc. ). Which means those companies support and put trust of Arena Space Project. Virtual Reality is like three-dimensional image with in and seemingly real is a true business now a days.
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:57:22 PM

yes im hoping for that too, i definitely bring my whole family if arena space operates here in phillipines.
onediamond

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:01:07 PM

yes im hoping for that too, i definitely bring my whole family if arena space operates here in phillipines.
me too i would love to experience this kind of park especially for my kids.

onediamond

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:02:33 PM

Not only devs is answering each question but he really ensure that the answer is right. He even go to the lengths to ask his colleauges to make it sure. I appreciate the effort given.
yes the team is making their effrots in order to provide accurate and correct informations, good job devs keep up the good work were rooting for arena space park.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: