Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 1046 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3910698 times)
Abdussamad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:39:30 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:53:21 AM by Abdussamad
Merited by Raja_MBZ (1)

"It was just a prank, bro"

- SBP probably

They want people to forget that they initially banned bitcoin: https://www.dawn.com/news/1473310/state-bank-eyes-issuance-of-digital-currency-by-2025 . They are now pretending to be all innovative and accepting of new technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 839

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:38:56 PM

- SBP probably

They want people to forget that they initially banned bitcoin: https://www.dawn.com/news/1473310/state-bank-eyes-issuance-of-digital-currency-by-2025 . They are now pretending to be all innovative and accepting of new technology.

Not a prank but this new government is becoming famous of taking "U-Turns" on most of their decisions. They are not sure what they need to do exactly  Sad

They seriously need to implement block chain technology if we are to see any good progress for our country.

Iqra.s

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:19:37 AM

- SBP probably

Not a prank but this new government is becoming famous of taking "U-Turns" on most of their decisions. They are not sure what they need to do exactly  Sad

They seriously need to implement block chain technology if we are to see any good progress for our country.
Hey need to discuss with you something can you please inbox me need some more information from you
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:01:48 AM

there should be some healthy discussion on the topic. Pakistan is currently banning btc as this is used in illegal transfer of money we should obey the rule of Gorvernment

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 06:23:56 AM

there should be some healthy discussion on the topic. Pakistan is currently banning btc as this is used in illegal transfer of money we should obey the rule of Gorvernment

Where do you see this news ? As far as i know Pakistan Government is in favor of Blockchian and bitcoin and the Former Finance minister "Asad Umar" has already confirmed this.  I think this is the one step which government has taken in the right direction and i am hopeful we will see Pakistan to be the leader in bitcoin adaption within Sub-continent and Asia.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:40:49 AM

Where do you see this news ? As far as i know Pakistan Government is in favor of Blockchian and bitcoin and the Former Finance minister "Asad Umar" has already confirmed this.  I think this is the one step which government has taken in the right direction and i am hopeful we will see Pakistan to be the leader in bitcoin adaption within Sub-continent and Asia.
This all is not going to happen in very quick session because its all in Pakistan and I am sure we have to wait for some long time for this all so don't be happy just wait and watch until Government do some practically in this field becoming leader is too much away.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 06:41:10 AM

Where do you see this news ? As far as i know Pakistan Government is in favor of Blockchian and bitcoin and the Former Finance minister "Asad Umar" has already confirmed this.  I think this is the one step which government has taken in the right direction and i am hopeful we will see Pakistan to be the leader in bitcoin adaption within Sub-continent and Asia.
This all is not going to happen in very quick session because its all in Pakistan and I am sure we have to wait for some long time for this all so don't be happy just wait and watch until Government do some practically in this field becoming leader is too much away.

Things are changing Quite Rapidly in Pakistan and you need to come out of  this mindset that Government or People are too lazy to implement changes.. If you are positive then you will see a positive World.
By the way,The blockchain course has already been started by the PIAIC , https://www.piaic.org/block-chain

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:51:45 PM

Things are changing Quite Rapidly in Pakistan and you need to come out of  this mindset that Government or People are too lazy to implement changes.. If you are positive then you will see a positive World.
By the way,The blockchain course has already been started by the PIAIC , https://www.piaic.org/block-chain

Waqar seems to be making some nice progress in convincing the government regarding the legalization of crypto-currencies in Pakistan:

#TechnologyMovementPakistan meeting with @fawadchaudhry , audio will be released after things are finalised but main discussion was abt how to make Pak a space power, big cash price TECH. contest , revenue from crypto / #Tenup . Thankyou @FarhanKVirk for making this happen

Tehreek-e-Tech was disappointed after meeting the IT ministry but @fawadchaudhry has understanding of Tech, he understood how we can became a Space power, launching Security tokens / crypto , science contests with mega cash prize,& in Aug you might see @elonmusk in Pak

...but I seriously "hope" that his shi*coin's contributions remain as less as possible.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:13:32 AM

Waqar seems to be making some nice progress in convincing the government regarding the legalization of crypto-currencies in Pakistan:

#TechnologyMovementPakistan meeting with @fawadchaudhry , audio will be released after things are finalised but main discussion was abt how to make Pak a space power, big cash price TECH. contest , revenue from crypto / #Tenup . Thankyou @FarhanKVirk for making this happen

Tehreek-e-Tech was disappointed after meeting the IT ministry but @fawadchaudhry has understanding of Tech, he understood how we can became a Space power, launching Security tokens / crypto , science contests with mega cash prize,& in Aug you might see @elonmusk in Pak

...but I seriously "hope" that his shi*coin's contributions remain as less as possible.

Waqar Zaka is helping no doubt  to make crypto more popular in Pakistan, while he is living in Canada these days. However i have a feeling that his hidden agenda is to promote his own shit coins which is actually not good. Undecided

Erfan900

Activity: 532
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:16:55 AM

I need some help. Because,I have some problems in btc. I am joining  here new.

────[DAXE Token]────
First Multi-Chain Certificate of Deposit
daxetoken.net
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:03:27 AM

I need some help. Because,I have some problems in btc. I am joining  here new.
Give all details what problem you are facing hopefully someone will help you and this could be solved.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:43:03 PM

ranamajid007
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 05:55:13 AM

Guys in Pakistan do people use reward sharing applications like Steemit? Or any alternative like SNAC, Akasha etc?
najeeb76

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:44:24 PM

Guys in Pakistan do people use reward sharing applications like Steemit? Or any alternative like SNAC, Akasha etc?
i doubt it
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:54:48 PM

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 09:17:53 AM

Waqar Zaka is helping no doubt  to make crypto more popular in Pakistan, while he is living in Canada these days. However i have a feeling that his hidden agenda is to promote his own shit coins which is actually not good. Undecided

True, He is promoting his own tenup coin. Hamaray gov in mamlaat main itny pagal bhy nai ha. unko pata haa kisko kahan profit ho raha ha kahan nai. Filhal to crypto ka kuch bhy nai ho sakta idhar, kunkh gov kay pass itnay vasyal hy nai ha kay woh crypto ko study kar kay kuch implement karyn, kunkah already pesa itna black main ja raha ha unko samjh nai lag rhy, crypto agar legalize kar dia to or bhy country ka nuqsaan ho ga.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:55:34 PM

True, He is promoting his own tenup coin. Hamaray gov in mamlaat main itny pagal bhy nai ha. unko pata haa kisko kahan profit ho raha ha kahan nai. Filhal to crypto ka kuch bhy nai ho sakta idhar, kunkh gov kay pass itnay vasyal hy nai ha kay woh crypto ko study kar kay kuch implement karyn, kunkah already pesa itna black main ja raha ha unko samjh nai lag rhy, crypto agar legalize kar dia to or bhy country ka nuqsaan ho ga.

Even if the crypto is not legalized or no work is being done on it for its adoption in Pakistan by the government, the good thing is that no one is also not thinking negative about it and there is no planing to ban it.

I am sure government will not be quick in its adoption so it is better that they remain ignorant and the individuals like us can benefit from it, without the fear of any bans etc.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:59:37 PM

Even if the crypto is not legalized or no work is being done on it for its adoption in Pakistan by the government, the good thing is that no one is also not thinking negative about it and there is no planing to ban it.

I am sure government will not be quick in its adoption so it is better that they remain ignorant and the individuals like us can benefit from it, without the fear of any bans etc.

Bhai bhai bhai, kis nay kaha ban nai ha? Its ban in pakistan. Trading crypto is ban, dealing any sort of, is ban in pakistan. Keep in mind. Wesay app kah saktay han jab tak app bachay howay ha good ha.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 06:23:39 PM

Kia hum tiyar hein jitnay kay liey ?

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:46:05 AM

Kia hum tiyar hein jitnay kay liey ?

Bohot maar parnay waly ha  Grin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 1046 »
  Print  

Jump to: