Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1050 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3950373 times)
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 05:56:07 PM

Asalam-o-Aalikum dosto so apparently a Pakistani origin guy name Bilal Khalid claiming to be real Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of Bitcoin https://satoshinrh.com/

However I have read his full reveal and looks sh*t as hell to me. He did not give a single proof to authenticate himself. All the facts or figure he presented is either from Bitcointalk or from original emails of Satoshi which are already open to everyone. He tried to connect Bitcoin with BCCI and its totally irrelevant to the Bitcoin. In short its just claim without any proofs.

What you guys think? Just another stunt to get attention or he has anything solid linked with Bitcoin or Satoshi?

Ok i have seen this article before also in many telegram and trading groups but how you know that it is written by a Pakistani man Bilal Khalid ?
I read the whole "My Reveal" article but could not find any bilal named there ?
Below is the extract from the article which shows says "Working from Pakistan" but where is the name mentioned ?

Hal allowed me to pick and choose what I thought best for the project. Because I had to coordinate mostly with Hal, I operated in-between his time zone (U.S. Pacific Time) or sometimes the UK time zone because of my traveling. I also shared with him my concern about not using my laptop for long hours and also for my IP not being traced as I was working from Pakistan and later going back and forth between Pakistan and the UK.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:59:01 PM

Asalam-o-Aalikum dosto so apparently a Pakistani origin guy name Bilal Khalid claiming to be real Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of Bitcoin https://satoshinrh.com/

However I have read his full reveal and looks sh*t as hell to me. He did not give a single proof to authenticate himself. All the facts or figure he presented is either from Bitcointalk or from original emails of Satoshi which are already open to everyone. He tried to connect Bitcoin with BCCI and its totally irrelevant to the Bitcoin. In short its just claim without any proofs.

What you guys think? Just another stunt to get attention or he has anything solid linked with Bitcoin or Satoshi?

Ok i have seen this article before also in many telegram and trading groups but how you know that it is written by a Pakistani man Bilal Khalid ?
I read the whole "My Reveal" article but could not find any bilal named there ?

https://satoshinrh.com/my-reveal-part-2/

I am from Pakistan.  I reside in the UK.  I have never resided in the U.S.

[I was graduated from Al-Khair University in Pakistan. I took online courses from Yale in financial management, from Duke in behavioural finance, and from the University of California-Irvine in project management.

I received my master’s from Al-Khair University in Pakistan.

UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 06:02:09 PM

I am from Pakistan.  I reside in the UK.  I have never resided in the U.S.

[I was graduated from Al-Khair University in Pakistan. I took online courses from Yale in financial management, from Duke in behavioural finance, and from the University of California-Irvine in project management.

Even this does not show the name "Bilal Khalid "   Huh

On the side note, when Craig wright cannot successfully claimed to be satoshi, how can he be.  Cheesy

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:07:16 PM

Even this does not show the name "Bilal Khalid "   Huh

On the very same page:

My birth name is Bilal Khalid.....So I changed my name via deed poll to James Bilal Khalid Caan.....My full legal name is James Bilal Khalid Caan.

Seriously, let's not discuss this guy anymore... and yeah, be careful when you visit his website; it may harm your system. The pages are not SSL-secure either.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 06:13:16 PM

You've wasted your precious time reading the above story you've mentioned.

People these days are like... "First I'm going to learn to make a WordPress blog, and then in that blog, I'm going to prove myself as Satoshi!" Grin

Exactly, Things that are mentioned in the blog I've read it before (almost).
I even heard after publishing the article the site went down because the server was not that much powerful, So you even think that satohshi the creator of king Bitcoin as unable to buy a good hosting service?
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 06:20:22 PM

Even this does not show the name "Bilal Khalid "   Huh

On the very same page:

My birth name is Bilal Khalid.....So I changed my name via deed poll to James Bilal Khalid Caan.....My full legal name is James Bilal Khalid Caan.

Seriously, let's not discuss this guy anymore... and yeah, be careful when you visit his website; it may harm your system. The pages are not SSL-secure either.

Shame on him to change his Muslim name to a Non-Muslim name.  Chapter closed.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:59:58 PM

People these days are like... "First I'm going to learn to make a WordPress blog, and then in that blog, I'm going to prove myself as Satoshi!" Grin

Exactly, Things that are mentioned in the blog I've read it before (almost).
I even heard after publishing the article the site went down because the server was not that much powerful, So you even think that satohshi the creator of king Bitcoin as unable to buy a good hosting service?
He done this all just for some traffic on his blog and he succeeded we all know we never can check who was Satoshi Nakamoto this chapter is already closed so its just try of some intention and may be this happen for him.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2905

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:01:12 AM

Yeah my bad.. but it was shared by techjuice otherwise I would have ignored...  anyway yeah better to be ignored.

And I'm pretty sure the company he's used for his publicity "Ivy McLemore & Associates" is his own company, and he did this stunt to get his company known to the world. To be fair he pretty much succeeded people will might contact them for their own publicity. and he unnecessarily did mention the company couple of times.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Abdussamad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:39:26 AM

localbitcoins has gone down the crapper with its ID verification BS. I recommend we switch to hodlhodl.com or Bisq.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 12:10:32 PM

localbitcoins has gone down the crapper with its ID verification BS. I recommend we switch to hodlhodl.com or Bisq.

I figured it a month ago.

I'll look into the mentioned sites later today.

So, I just checked the first site you mentioned hodlhodl I found that selling bitcoins is really hard as there is no Pakistani's there trading it so most users are from other countries I think it is risky.

And for the second option, I am not going to download any kind of software.
Localbitcoins was the best option for me but the last verification update is just killing me, I am finding some other way.

P.S: Is there any website reliable where we can trade bitcoins and get money transferred or any other way?
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 06:30:13 AM

So, I just checked the first site you mentioned hodlhodl I found that selling bitcoins is really hard as there is no Pakistani's there trading it so most users are from other countries I think it is risky.

Localbitcoins was the best option for me but the last verification update is just killing me, I am finding some other way.

P.S: Is there any website reliable where we can trade bitcoins and get money transferred or any other way?

You can use https://btcbuyerseller.com and here you will find Pakistani too selling and buying bitcoins (However the volume at this site is low as compare to localbbitcoins).

However, what is the issue with localbitcoins if they are asking for the verifications in order to continue using their service ? Any issue if we verify at localbitcoins ?

lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 07:22:11 AM

You can use https://btcbuyerseller.com and here you will find Pakistani too selling and buying bitcoins (However the volume at this site is low as compare to localbbitcoins).

However, what is the issue with localbitcoins if they are asking for the verifications in order to continue using their service ? Any issue if we verify at localbitcoins ?

The issue is we cannot share our personal information with these sites. Every time any exchange has verification things done gets hack and all the data is exposed to the hackers so why we risk that?

Bitcoin is totally anonymous so why we need to put our information on those sites?
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 07:43:03 AM

The issue is we cannot share our personal information with these sites. Every time any exchange has verification things done gets hack and all the data is exposed to the hackers so why we risk that?

Bitcoin is totally anonymous so why we need to put our information on those sites?

There is no way to remain anonymous these days. Many bitcoin exchanges have already made KYC compulsory and rest will follow the same. If you want to use your bitcoin , you have to trust few sites and do your KYC.

By the way, just for the information if a site is hacked and our KYC is compromised , what can hackers do with our ID's Scan copy and picture ?

lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 07:49:32 AM

There is no way to remain anonymous these days. Many bitcoin exchanges have already made KYC compulsory and rest will follow the same. If you want to use your bitcoin , you have to trust few sites and do your KYC.

By the way, just for the information if a site is hacked and our KYC is compromised , what can hackers do with our ID's Scan copy and picture ?

A lot of things. They can blackmail you saying that they will sell your identity in the black market. They can have access to your social accounts and other accounts as well by showing the identity and the picture. In short many things can be done as our ID and picture is the thing that can be used anywhere to retrieve anything which is personal to us.

So better keep your documents safe.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:02:43 AM

A lot of things. They can blackmail you saying that they will sell your identity in the black market. They can have access to your social accounts and other accounts as well by showing the identity and the picture. In short many things can be done as our ID and picture is the thing that can be used anywhere to retrieve anything which is personal to us.

I agree that all these things can happen if our documents are hacked but then we need to see what is the intensity of the loss and it varies from person to person.

In the case of Localbitcoins, if i stop using it, i will not be able to cash out my bitcoins within Pakistan as i found localbitcoin to be the fastest and easiest way to cash out. On the other hand i do not care if my social media account is hacked as i am not a celebratory and hackers would not get anything if they hack my account. If they use my identity to create some illegal accounts for illegal activity in other countries that also wont be much affected to me.

Yes, if i stop using localbitcoins and trading on exchanges by not submitting my kyc, that will have a bad impact on my earning and living.

lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 08:04:58 AM

I agree that all these things can happen if our documents are hacked but then we need to see what is the intensity of the loss and it varies from person to person.

In the case of Localbitcoins, if i stop using it, i will not be able to cash out my bitcoins within Pakistan as i found localbitcoin to be the fastest and easiest way to cash out. On the other hand i do not care if my social media account is hacked as i am not a celebratory and hackers would not get anything if they hack my account. If they use my identity to create some illegal accounts for illegal activity in other countries that also wont be much affected to me.

Yes, if i stop using localbitcoins and trading on exchanges by not submitting my kyc, that will have a bad impact on my earning and living.

You really are a badass person to not to care about your social accounts, People like me care about everything.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 02:27:02 PM

You really are a badass person to not to care about your social accounts, People like me care about everything.

What do you mean by badass person ?
And also remember you cannot care for everything in life, you compromise something always   Smiley

BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:36:18 PM

And also remember you cannot care for everything in life, you compromise something always   Smiley

lolxxx is really kid or un-mature person he need to change his language and attitude because I also passed all verification's without any problem and doing exchanges on localbitcoins without any problem some time we have to do these things for living its need of time.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:02:01 PM

And also remember you cannot care for everything in life, you compromise something always   Smiley

lolxxx is really kid or un-mature person he need to change his language and attitude because I also passed all verification's without any problem and doing exchanges on localbitcoins without any problem some time we have to do these things for living its need of time.

lol you just called me immature just because I said UmerIdrees Badass because he has guts to put his identity online knowing the fact that all the exchanges in our past got hacked.
I was just sharing my thoughts and was trying to keep you all guys safe.. rest it is all up to you.

I apologies If my behavior was bad.

Good luck!
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

thousands of people submit their kyc details to way less trusted sites like ICO sites etc. I think localbitcoins is a trusted company and submitting kyc their should not be an issue. the incident of selling documents in black market happens but not that often as you are saying. there are trusted companies also who protect their users details and documents.
and BTW. social media sites does not require documents to recover accounts. I don't think it works like that.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1050 »
  Print  

Jump to: