Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1048 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3925156 times)
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 06:08:59 PM

Now we have very limited options like this www.localcryptos.com www.remitano.com and one which I used today and works I send my coins to yobit.com then sell for $ and withdraw my amount in perfect money which I sell easily to local buyer its also good for me.

You withdraw the $ from Yobit into perfect money directly ? Does Yobit allow this ? You got the money in cash or in bank account from local buyer who bought $ from you through perfect money.
Isn't this process will involve too many fees ?  Huh

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:14:44 PM

Now we have very limited options like this www.localcryptos.com www.remitano.com and one which I used today and works I send my coins to yobit.com then sell for $ and withdraw my amount in perfect money which I sell easily to local buyer its also good for me.

You withdraw the $ from Yobit into perfect money directly ? Does Yobit allow this ? You got the money in cash or in bank account from local buyer who bought $ from you through perfect money.
No I give 2% on yobit very low from perfect to other account its very easy not big problem and have in my bank as I am doing digital currency buying selling for some long time like WMZ PM Skrill and Neteller if you need any help please post here or send me message I can send you payment in bank easypaisa and Jazzcash all options very quickly.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 06:50:20 PM

No I give 2% on yobit very low from perfect to other account its very easy not big problem and have in my bank as I am doing digital currency buying selling for some long time like WMZ PM Skrill and Neteller if you need any help please post here or send me message I can send you payment in bank easypaisa and Jazzcash all options very quickly.

That's very kind of you. I will definitely PM you if i need to cashout bitcoins and have no better option.
Meanwhile, I have not try out https://localcryptos.com/ & www.remitano.com, Any drawback in them ? Anyone used it to buy/sell coins ? Their escrow is as reliable as localbitcoins ?

Indymoney

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:22:06 PM

That's very kind of you. I will definitely PM you if i need to cashout bitcoins and have no better option.
Meanwhile, I have not try out https://localcryptos.com/ & www.remitano.com, Any drawback in them ? Anyone used it to buy/sell coins ? Their escrow is as reliable as localbitcoins ?
@OmegaStarScream already using this and he recomend this site so I feel this could be good to give try because he is also involve in exchange and will not give any scammy link.
Indymoney

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 08:39:36 AM

AOA fellow countrymen

can some one who is localbitcoin user confirm is today something wrong  with accounts from pakistan or is it just me

as i dont see trades as well as i get msg "forced holiday ....."
There is some problem on site I am also facing same problem now just sent email to support hopefully have reply about this issue another thing only 2 ads for Pakistan all other gone may be some bug or they are doing something we have to wait for this.
heres the actual thing

Customers residing or otherwise located in the following countries are required to have an enhanced due diligence process. The countries are defined by EU commission: Afghanistan, American Samoa, The Bahamas, Botswana, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guam, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, US Virgin Islands, Yemen. The process to activate the account will be introduced in the near future. If you’re not willing to wait for your account to be activated, you can withdraw your bitcoins by deleting your account.
@najeeb76 your this statement is new today I have reply from localbitcoins.com that we have to wait for new announcement if we cannot wait so we have to delete our account mean now we are unable to work on this site good bye.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 06:04:46 AM

@najeeb76 your this statement is new today I have reply from localbitcoins.com that we have to wait for new announcement if we cannot wait so we have to delete our account mean now we are unable to work on this site good bye.

That's a sad ending for local bitcoins for the Pakistani as many were having the full time business there of buying/selling. The good thing is that we can withdraw funds from there ,if anyone have bitcoins stored at localbitcoins.

Abdussamad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:24:12 PM

LOL LBTC banned an entire country!

However Bitcoin is not centralized. These LBTC traders made the mistake of putting all their eggs in one basket. There are other sites people can use if they are willing. There's a sticky on /r/bitcoin with a nice list of them:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/dyclf8/list_of_bitcoin_persontoperson_p2p_bitcoin/
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:37:44 PM

However Bitcoin is not centralized. These LBTC traders made the mistake of putting all their eggs in one basket. There are other sites people can use if they are willing. There's a sticky on /r/bitcoin with a nice list of them:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/dyclf8/list_of_bitcoin_persontoperson_p2p_bitcoin/
@Abdussamad thanks for this list as these are not alternative to localbitcoins.com but still good as now we have something for this bitcoin and crypto.
Abdussamad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:00:09 PM

Of course they are alternatives to lbtc. In case you haven't noticed most of the Pakistani traders on lbtc got banned. People have to migrate to these other sites and this time they have to trade on multiple sites. You can't depend on one site or platform anymore.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 04:05:27 AM
Merited by Abdussamad (1)

They have not banned a single country, but multiple countries as suggested by EU.

Customers residing or otherwise located in the following countries are required to have an enhanced due diligence process. The countries are defined by EU commission: Afghanistan, American Samoa, The Bahamas, Botswana, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guam, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, US Virgin Islands, Yemen. The process to activate the account will be introduced in the near future. If you’re not willing to wait for your account to be activated, you can withdraw your bitcoins by deleting your account.

The list is huge but i do not think you will find Pakistani traders on all of them.

BitSat19

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:02:51 PM

They have not banned a single country, but multiple countries as suggested by EU.

The list is huge but i do not think you will find Pakistani traders on all of them.

If we stuck in just one site then never can survive we have to search new ways so from this list few are good and legit soon many will join and create good community.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:54:33 PM

Hello, dosto Kaise ho?
Yar main is bat se hairaan hun yahan humara, local board kiyun nahin?
Aur humare legendary members bhi hain koi aisa kiyun nahin karta kay ek local board hi banna de?
India aur bohat si countries k local board hain humara kiyun nahin?
@Abdussamad sir please tell me
Indymoney

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:23:46 PM

Hello, dosto Kaise ho?
Aur humare legendary members bhi hain koi aisa kiyun nahin karta kay ek local board hi banna de?
Merai Bhai hum is mai bhut pechai hai yaha local board kai liai jo requirements darkar hai hum us per pura nahi utertai is lia humara local board nahi hai yaha Legendary Member hona koi bari baat nahi hai thora sai active or or achi cheezai share karo ho sakta hai activity ziada ho or hum qualify ker sakai.
CryptoYar

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:29:39 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2020, 07:19:08 AM by CryptoYar

Merai Bhai hum is mai bhut pechai hai yaha local board kai liai jo requirements darkar hai hum us per pura nahi utertai is lia humara local board nahi hai yaha Legendary Member hona koi bari baat nahi hai thora sai active or or achi cheezai share karo ho sakta hai activity ziada ho or hum qualify ker sakai.
Bhai main chahta hoon legendary member 'Meta' main ek thread start kre, aur hum usko support krengy.
Baki jo ap ne activity ki bat ki to bhai dhian se yahan grouping bohat hai.
Indymoney

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 08:41:03 PM

Bhai main chahta hoon legendary member 'Meta' main ek thread start kre, aur hum usko support krengy.
Baki jo ap ne activity ki bat ki to bhai dhian se yahan grouping bohat hai.
Bhai yai itnai asan nahi hai yaha yai thread ghuzishta 7 saal mai sirf 91 pages per hai or replies sirf 1818 hai jabkai Bangladesh walo ki hum sai double hai agar apna board chahia to ziada active member or useful data post karai yaha per.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 01:26:50 PM

Hello, dosto Kaise ho?

hamara local board is liye nai ha q k hum kabi apni language me baat hi nai krte. agar Urdu likhte hain to bi Roman Alpabhets me likhte hain. baqi India aur baqi languages k sath aesa nai hai. wo log apne language me baat krte hain.
aur dosari waja ye ha k hum buht hi kam pakistani hain.
so is liye mujhe nai lagta hamara local board hona chahiye. hum deserve nai krte.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 06:01:22 PM

Hello, dosto Kaise ho?

hamara local board is liye nai ha q k hum kabi apni language me baat hi nai krte. agar Urdu likhte hain to bi Roman Alpabhets me likhte hain. baqi India aur baqi languages k sath aesa nai hai. wo log apne language me baat krte hain.
aur dosari waja ye ha k hum buht hi kam pakistani hain.
so is liye mujhe nai lagta hamara local board hona chahiye. hum deserve nai krte.

array bhai deserve karnay ky baat nai, forum policy ha kay agar daily x nmbers of posts hon gy to tab local boad for that specific language banay ga. hamaray is thread main activity hy nai ha to local board kesay banay ga. Reason yhy ha kay hum log kum han.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CryptoYar

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:28:56 PM

hum deserve nai krte.
Bhai hum deserve karte hain kiyun kay kafi log humary Pakistani hain, kon kehta hai hum bohat kam hain?
Jo bhi bechary ate hain wo banned ho kay wapis chale jate hain, ya phir sirf bounties hi join karte hain
CryptoYar

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:32:28 PM

array bhai deserve karnay ky baat nai, forum policy ha kay agar daily x nmbers of posts hon gy to tab local boad for that specific language banay ga. hamaray is thread main activity hy nai ha to local board kesay banay ga. Reason yhy ha kay hum log kum han.

Bro please roz yahan discussion kiya kren, please. Humara bhi aik local board hona chahye, Ap humary Legendary Ho ap hum logo ko guide kren kit ni activity honi chahye?
BitSat19

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:05:17 PM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (4)

Bro please roz yahan discussion kiya kren, please. Humara bhi aik local board hona chahye, Ap humary Legendary Ho ap hum logo ko guide kren kit ni activity honi chahye?
Aray bhai ap bee yaha roz aa ker koi information share kia karai ho sakta hai ap ki waja sai yaha activity ziada ho jai or hum kuck ker sakai sirf batai kernai sai kuch nahi hoga kuch practical karai maslan koi achi information yaha lai.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1048 »
  Print  

Jump to: