Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1040 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3845794 times)
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 01:44:23 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 11:12:35 AM by Sayeds56
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), 5thFear (1)

Brothers,
Breakout happened in ETH/BTC pair, it looks like that Ethereum will outperform Bitcoin. ETH/BTC  chart ko dekh ker lugta ha k Ethereum Bitcoin ko aany waly dino mein outperform ker sakta ha. Mere khayal  mein Ethereum ki current price bht kum ha jub hum eska strong use case se compare kerty han toh lugta ha yeh bht under priced ha or eski price ki prediction bi 6K se oper ha or yehi eski reaalistic price bi honi chaye..

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHBTC/zzhp8gZS-Ethereum-Going-Up-vs-Bitcoin/?utm_source=notification_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notification_publish

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 11:07:33 AM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), Sayeds56 (1)

I just read news that Pakistan is going to stay here until April because currently it's best platform for them to blackmail Pakistan and few other developing Muslim countries. Even Pakistan complete his homework but USA and India still not happy with all situation in Afghanistan, so they're still going to punish Pakistan in this way, and now they added three more Muslim countries in this list Jordan, Mali and Turkey its mean this platform is just for their own sack nothing else.  Pakistan is going to stay in grey list with three new friends

This is how it works.. Might is right.. No justice, no decency, just powerful makes the rules...  I remember the movie "God Father" where a few powerful families ruled the country... But at the international level, its also the same.. A few powerful countries unite and the rest become their slaves.. This FATF mafia have cost Pakistan billions and are still continuing to target us. I don't know what we can do to get rid of it.

I think the best is that all the muslim countries unite and form some kind of financial system with their own rules and just totally avoid the US dollar, that would definitely hurt them,. but then unity is something scarce among the muslims..
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 01:47:44 PM

I just read news that Pakistan is going to stay here until April because currently it's best platform for them to blackmail Pakistan and few other developing Muslim countries. Even Pakistan complete his homework but USA and India still not happy with all situation in Afghanistan, so they're still going to punish Pakistan in this way, and now they added three more Muslim countries in this list Jordan, Mali and Turkey its mean this platform is just for their own sack nothing else.  Pakistan is going to stay in grey list with three new friends

This is how it works.. Might is right.. No justice, no decency, just powerful makes the rules...  I remember the movie "God Father" where a few powerful families ruled the country... But at the international level, its also the same.. A few powerful countries unite and the rest become their slaves.. This FATF mafia have cost Pakistan billions and are still continuing to target us. I don't know what we can do to get rid of it.

I think the best is that all the muslim countries unite and form some kind of financial system with their own rules and just totally avoid the US dollar, that would definitely hurt them,. but then unity is something scarce among the muslims..

We can still adopt bitcoin to avoid US dollar but this is never going to happen on government level. The sword of IMF and FATF are enough for them to keep us in control.

Don't know if this ever going to happen, the unity between the Muslim countries. We had too many oil reserves and we could have controlled the world in the 90s and 20s through Oil but the west got hold of all our resources and the Muslims were made busy to fight against themselves.
The most richest countries saudia and dubai are virtually under the control of the west and they don't have courage to say NO.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 02:25:32 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2021, 06:37:04 PM by Sayeds56
Merited by Halab (2), 5thFear (1)

We can still adopt bitcoin to avoid US dollar but this is never going to happen on government level. The sword of IMF and FATF are enough for them to keep us in control.

Don't know if this ever going to happen, the unity between the Muslim countries. We had too many oil reserves and we could have controlled the world in the 90s and 20s through Oil but the west got hold of all our resources and the Muslims were made busy to fight against themselves.
The most richest countries saudia and dubai are virtually under the control of the west and they don't have courage to say NO.

Brothers, The Problem of Pakistan is Current Account and Trade deficit which is the root cause of our financial problems. it triggers devaluation of Rupees when foreign exchange reserves decline due to huge imports and lesser exports , means  trade gap is widened. Devaluation of Rupee has snow ball effect on prices of goods and services. The solution is to convert our economy from Agriculture  based to Export oriented economy and build our Foreign exchange reserves to reasonable level  as China did. Adopting Bitcoin  will create new job opportunities and escalate trading activities but it won't help to build our Foreign Exchange reserves. On the contrary  It may go  other way around and capital can fly from local Investments Institutions to crypto Market.
Adopting Bitcoin as legal tender is not easy decision for any government to take, even country like India and china can not afford it despite their huge foreign exchange reserves. It will certainly happen but not in the near future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 06:42:35 AM

Brothers, The Problem of Pakistan is Current Account and Trade deficit which is the root cause of our financial problems. it triggers devaluation of Rupees when foreign exchange reserves decline due to huge imports and lesser exports , means  trade gap is widened. Devaluation of Rupee has snow ball effect on prices of goods and services. The solution is to covert our economy from Agriculture  based to Export oriented economy and build our Foreign exchange reserves to reasonable level  as China did. Adopting Bitcoin  will create new job opportunities and escalate trading activities but it won't help to build our Foreign Exchange reserves. On the contrary  It may go  other way around and capital can fly from local Investments Institutions to crypto Market.
Adopting Bitcoin as legal tender is not easy decision for any government to take, even country like India and china can not afford it despite their huge foreign exchange reserves. It will certainly happen but not in the near future.

When the vision of the country is that increase is the valuation of the dollar is beneficial for some of the families, then you should expect more increase in dollar valuation and decline in paskitani ruppee.

Exchange rate depreciation has benefitted overseas Pakistanis, says SBP governor

Mutlab jis kay pass paisa bahir c ata hay dollar mein they are enjoying this dollar price spike. ais tarah tu hum bhi asi categorey mein atay hein jo bitcoin aur usdt earn kr rahay hein  Cool

Tanveer2011

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:47:10 AM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

Brothers, The Problem of Pakistan is Current Account and Trade deficit which is the root cause of our financial problems. it triggers devaluation of Rupees when foreign exchange reserves decline due to huge imports and lesser exports , means  trade gap is widened. Devaluation of Rupee has snow ball effect on prices of goods and services. The solution is to covert our economy from Agriculture  based to Export oriented economy and build our Foreign exchange reserves to reasonable level  as China did. Adopting Bitcoin  will create new job opportunities and escalate trading activities but it won't help to build our Foreign Exchange reserves. On the contrary  It may go  other way around and capital can fly from local Investments Institutions to crypto Market.

When the vision of the country is that increase is the valuation of the dollar is beneficial for some of the families, then you should expect more increase in dollar valuation and decline in paskitani ruppee.

Exchange rate depreciation has benefitted overseas Pakistanis, says SBP governor

Mutlab jis kay pass paisa bahir c ata hay dollar mein they are enjoying this dollar price spike. ais tarah tu hum bhi asi categorey mein atay hein jo bitcoin aur usdt earn kr rahay hein  Cool

I am new here, I used to work in CPA marketing. But it is very difficult to promote any offer other than dating offer, basically collecting traffic is very difficult now! And you know I, as a Muslim, didn't want to spend my income on promoting this bad dating offer to people of other faiths. How can I throw a Christian Jew into the temptation of an adult offer, so I quit my job and found bitcoin.talk on this site, I have made a lot of income of 50,000$ and more. I was the manager. I can. Why is the ID suspended? What is merit? How do I get merit?
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 08:37:16 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2021, 06:35:29 PM by Sayeds56

Brothers, The Problem of Pakistan is Current Account and Trade deficit which is the root cause of our financial problems. it triggers devaluation of Rupees when foreign exchange reserves decline due to huge imports and lesser exports , means  trade gap is widened. Devaluation of Rupee has snow ball effect on prices of goods and services. The solution is to convert our economy from Agriculture  based to Export oriented economy and build our Foreign exchange reserves to reasonable level  as China did. Adopting Bitcoin  will create new job opportunities and escalate trading activities but it won't help to build our Foreign Exchange reserves. On the contrary  It may go  other way around and capital can fly from local Investments Institutions to crypto Market.

Mutlab jis kay pass paisa bahir c ata hay dollar mein they are enjoying this dollar price spike. ais tarah tu hum bhi asi categorey mein atay hein jo bitcoin aur usdt earn kr rahay hein  Cool

I am new here, I used to work in CPA marketing. But it is very difficult to promote any offer other than dating offer, basically collecting traffic is very difficult now! And you know I, as a Muslim, didn't want to spend my income on promoting this bad dating offer to people of other faiths. How can I throw a Christian Jew into the temptation of an adult offer, so I quit my job and found bitcoin.talk on this site, I have made a lot of income of 50,000$ and more. I was the manager. I can. Why is the ID suspended? What is merit? How do I get merit?

Welcome Brother on BTT Forum. Getting merits is not so difficult when you create good quality posts, We have very cooperative members in Pakistani community who will certainly support you to get your Rank promoted. The key of success is to be more active . We need more active members on Pakistani  community thread to enhance activity here . Please create at least one post/day to get promoted quickly.

https://www.meetbunch.com/the-bitcointalk-guide

https://coinweez.com/guide-bitcointalk/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 12:56:52 PM

We welcome you here. You have to give some time. You will be given merit. Your post is viewed. If you do good quality posts, you will soon be able to get a good rank here. Merit shows that What is your rank The seniors here will help you move forward. We pray that you progress quickly
5thFear

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 06:08:08 PM

Bhai, hum atay mei namak kai barabar bi nahi.. and secondly we are not hoping and working for that.. its just that we get the benefit somewhat.. waisay hum agar sell dollar mei kertay hain to buy bi to dollar mei hi kertay hain,.. matlab whever we have to invest fiat into crypto, we have to buy at high dollar price.. so not much of a benefit for us..

Anyway, i was actually thinking about how bitcoin & crypto work infavor of or against the economy. I mean i heard somewhere that money is being invested in crypto and because of that the price of dollar is getting up,.. I am not a financial person and don't know how things work, so is there anyone who can just explain this situation a bit,. does buying bitcoin using fiat effect negatively for the economy Huh?
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 06:18:27 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 12:01:43 AM by Sayeds56

Mutlab jis kay pass paisa bahir c ata hay dollar mein they are enjoying this dollar price spike. ais tarah tu hum bhi asi categorey mein atay hein jo bitcoin aur usdt earn kr rahay hein  Cool

Bhai, hum atay mei namak kai barabar bi nahi.. and secondly we are not hoping and working for that.. its just that we get the benefit somewhat.. waisay hum agar sell dollar mei kertay hain to buy bi to dollar mei hi kertay hain,.. matlab whever we have to invest fiat into crypto, we have to buy at high dollar price.. so not much of a benefit for us..

Anyway, i was actually thinking about how bitcoin & crypto work infavor of or against the economy. I mean i heard somewhere that money is being invested in crypto and because of that the price of dollar is getting up,.. I am not a financial person and don't know how things work, so is there anyone who can just explain this situation a bit,. does buying bitcoin using fiat effect negatively for the economy Huh?

You are absolutely right. When people will use dollars to buy Bitcoin or Crypto, it means money will flow from Dollar Market to Bitcoin Market Hence, good for Bitcoin and bad for dollar. Dollar is  massively printed by USA central bank ( FED ) which will eventually make dollar a worth less currency in the long run. US National and International  debt is perhaps the highest in the world which will ultimately cause collapse of their economy.

https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-10-20/The-U-S-dollar-as-we-know-it-will-be-dead-in-10-yrs-bitcoin-price-to-hit-2-million-in-5-yrs.html

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:01:02 AM
Merited by Sayeds56 (1)

Bhai welcome but I did not really understand why you trying to say here.. specially this part

"I quit my job and found bitcoin.talk on this site, I have made a lot of income of 50,000$ and more. I was the manager. I can. Why is the ID suspended?"

You have made this 50,000$ income here on Bitcointalk or CPA marketing?

Then Why is the ID suspended? which id? again ID on bitcointalk? and which ID?

Any way again welcome well on bitcointalk definitely you earn some $$$ but I don't think it would be in 50,000$. But earning directly from bitcoin is just a small part actually what you get from here is experience and some on and off signals... this is from my personal experience. You will be able to get insight of some projects when some seniors or nerd do the autopsy of any new coin or tokens. So be consistent and have fun.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
5thFear

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 09:08:53 AM

Shiba Inu is making some serious pace. Some strong bulls are pushing it to new ATHs.. and still going strong.. wonder where it is headed.. And its sunday where not much institutions are open,. so could be a really strong rally tomorrow afternoon when most of the financial markets would start to invest in..

But i am not sure if its a genuine bull market for it or just a pump and dump type of situation.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 11:55:17 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 12:26:34 PM by Sayeds56
Merited by GbitG (7), shahzadafzal (2)

Shiba Inu is making some serious pace. Some strong bulls are pushing it to new ATHs.. and still going strong.. wonder where it is headed.. And its sunday where not much institutions are open,. so could be a really strong rally tomorrow afternoon when most of the financial markets would start to invest in..

But i am not sure if its a genuine bull market for it or just a pump and dump type of situation.

I as a Trader never fall in love with Bitcoin, Ethereum Solana or Shiba Inu. Always explore buying opportunity on Technical charts and take entry, sell when it is overbought and book your profit. I bought Sihiba Inu when it was at 0.000006$ and technically it was in consolidation phase. Today when breakout happened and it went up to 0.000044$ means more than 500% above my buying price, I booked my profit. Trading is the game of managing Risk versus reward.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
5thFear

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 12:49:49 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), Sayeds56 (1)

I as a Trader never fall in love with Bitcoin, Ethereum Solana or Shiba Inu. Always explore buying opportunity on Technical charts and take entry, sell when it is overbought and book your profit. I bought Sihiba Inu when it was at 0.000006$ and technically it was in consolidation phase. Today when breakout happened and it went up to 0.000044$ means more than 500% above my buying price, I booked my profit. Trading is the game of managing Risk versus reward.

What are the indications for it for the future ? is it going to go further up ? Any thoughts ? if u want to share please
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:29:34 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 03:06:33 PM by Sayeds56
Merited by 5thFear (1)

What are the indications for it for the future ? is it going to go further up ? Any thoughts ? if u want to share please

Shiba Inu is an interesting coin and huge interest of Investors and traders has pushed up its market cap to above 15 billion dollars & Ranked up to #13 on coinmarketcap. It is worth taking risk but invest what you can afford to lose.

https://youtu.be/cjoEGsB7ph4

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:36:07 PM

Ma Sha Allah sayeds bhai congratulations on ranking up you deseve it. Happy for you keep it up and continue supporting our small community

I guess  now the next race is among 5thFear vs GbitG vs techearn17

Let see who wins Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:39:05 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 02:49:08 PM by Sayeds56
Merited by UmerIdrees (1)

Ma Sha Allah congratulations on ranking up you deseve it. Happy for you keep it up and continue supporting our small community

I guess  now the next race is among 5thFear vs GbitG vs techearn17

Let see who wins Smiley

JAZAK ALLAH. Your consistent support has been  crucial to achieve this great milestone. @cryptoyar bhai, @umeridress bhai or @Indomoney bhai ap sub ka bi bht bht shukria ap sub ne bht support kia. May Allah (SWT) bless you all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:55:13 PM
Merited by Sayeds56 (1), 5thFear (1), GbitG (1), techearn17 (1)

Guys congratulations… how was that?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:37:46 PM

Relictum ecosystem Blockchain life 2021-Autumn Nami sab se barray offline forum mein hissa le ga, jo moscow mein 26-27 october ko munaqqid hoga relictum ecosystem aalmi mansoobon ka aik maholiyati nizaam hai jo Blockchain ka istemaal karte hue maeeshat ke haqeeqi shobay ke masail ko hal karta hai. is ka aik maqsad Blockchain industry ki salahiyaton ko zahir karna hai. 180 mumalik ki yeh mazboot community aap ke kaarobar ke liye takhleeqi hal talaash karne ka mauqa hai project team mansoobay ki mazeed taraqqi  ke sath sath maholiyati nizaam ki masnoaat ko sargarmi ke kisi bhi shobay mein muta-arif karanay ke imkanaat ke baray mein munfarid maloomat share kere gi : niji khayalat ke nifaz se le kar kisi bhi satah ke karobari amal ke sath mukammal pemanay par baat cheet tak .

https://coindar.org/en/article/relictum-ecosystem-will-take-part-in-the-blockchain-life-2021-autumn-forum-53276
GbitG

Activity: 742
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 09:08:37 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (2)

Guys congratulations… how was that?

Aaj to maza aa gia Khushe mai meethai banti aur hoob jashion manaya bohut arsai kai baad cricket match mai enjoy kia warna sab chor chukai thai thanks to these boys positive game and positive attitude.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1040 »
  Print  

Jump to: