Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 1064 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3980413 times)
Cosmic Beyonders

Activity: 84
Merit: 75

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 11:11:44 AM

Hi is the Posts in the Country community are cpunted in the Signature campaign. If any know please guide in the details a little bit. Because i am not sure about it i want to take startup.
It will mention in the bounty rules.
You must go through them.
Some are those which accept the local board posts and some don't.
Ap ko bounty ki post m s hi pata lag skta h...

Thanks Noor as always.

Well Thats something New 😁

NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 11:32:30 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2022, 02:28:59 PM by NoorulHuda

Itni khamoshi q? H biiii???
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 04:58:15 PM

Quote from: NoorulHuda link=topic=232519.msg59573260#msg59573260

May be because of Bitcoin silence or due to shab-e-barat. Price of Bitcoin today is 42k and it has huge resistance at around 43k. If btc breaks this barrier then we can see some spike.
Can anyone tell me how can I sell my btc directly to people in Pakistan. Is there anyone in Pakistan who interested in buying Bitcoin directly from me?
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 05:02:39 PM

Great support from lahore qalandars.
Shaheen you are a good captain. He always supports their team members.
Zaman Khan na b PSL mai kafi achi bowling ki.  

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 05:13:30 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2022, 05:47:35 PM by NoorulHuda

May be because of Bitcoin silence or due to shab-e-barat. Price of Bitcoin today is 42k and it has huge resistance at around 43k. If btc breaks this barrier then we can see some spike.
Can anyone tell me how can I sell my btc directly to people in Pakistan. Is there anyone in Pakistan who interested in buying Bitcoin directly from me?
By the way I didn't see you before.
Ap s taruf nai huwa phly kabhi...

And to sell Bitcoin I think you should try binance p2p. I think it is better to trust then anyone else.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 05:46:50 PM

By the way I didn't see you before.
Ap s taruf nai huwa phly kabhi...

And to sell Bitcoin I think you should try binance p2p. I think it is better to trust anyone else.
Hello - I have a question - what is the scope of business in Pakistan? Is Pakistan in the position to lure back investors who move away during the last decades or so. Seems like the current political uncertainty does not augur well for business. It can work to shatter the confidence of the local as well as foreign investors. Want to know what do you guys think.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2022, 06:07:53 PM

Kion k app ka anay ka baad sab nay retirement lay li hay. Shahzad bhai bohat kaam posts kertay hein aur Syed bhai aur meri posts bhi kuch kam ho giein hay.
Ab Tumhare Hawale hay bitcointalk Sathiyo  Tongue

NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 06:14:36 PM

Hello - I have a question - what is the scope of business in Pakistan? Is Pakistan in the position to lure back investors who move away during the last decades or so. Seems like the current political uncertainty does not augur well for business. It can work to shatter the confidence of the local as well as foreign investors. Want to know what do you guys think.
Wait wait wait...
May I ask who you are just asking for this.
And just talking about our Pakistan.??
And if you are talking that the investors has gone so you are wrong. I am the investors we all Pakistani's are investors we are like a fist against those who just say anything bad to our Pakistan.

In sha Allah we will see our Pakistan on the top in the list of countries. Soon.

Kion k app ka anay ka baad sab nay retirement lay li hay. Shahzad bhai bohat kaam posts kertay hein aur Syed bhai aur meri posts bhi kuch kam ho giein hay.
Ab Tumhare Hawale hay bitcointalk Sathiyo  Tongue
Esi bt h... Ab s m n b posts nai karni aho...
Mera ana itna hi bura h... K sab bhaag gye??
Agar hm hi lagy rahen gy to seekhen gy kin sy??
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2022, 06:35:23 PM

Agar hm hi lagy rahen gy to seekhen gy kin sy??

Irfan bhai have already told the secret of learning but shaid app nay ghoor ni kia.

yeah bohot best place ha learning kay liay. go to beginner section, wahan peah hundreds of posts han learning materials c bharpoor han.

Chalo, app ki leiy assignment hy that you need to sign a message saying something like "I am Noor and today is (date)".
Helping material and guidelines can be found here.  How to sign a message?!

NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 06:50:18 PM

Irfan bhai have already told the secret of learning but shaid app nay ghoor ni kia.
G m rozana jati hun beginners section m... Or bht kuch seekhti b hun...

Chalo, app ki leiy assignment hy that you need to sign a message saying something like "I am Noor and today is (date)".
Helping material and guidelines can be found here.  How to sign a message?!
Ap ka bht bht shukriya...
M already visit kar chuki hun...
Par mere pas computer yaa laptop nai h... Y karny k liye..
Or jo mbl k liye triqa diya h... Wo new versions m work nai kr raha...
Jab laptop ln gi... Y udhar zrur utar dn gi... In sha Allah
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2022, 07:02:59 PM

# I Stand with Imran Khan.  Do you?

kaka_Shipai

Activity: 270
Merit: 21

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 08:21:36 PM

# I Stand with Imran Khan. He is the only person in the current lot that is actually thinking about Pakistan. Some of his decisions may backfire but whatever he does is with good intentions and for the betterment of Pakistan. I pray to Almighty Allah that he succeeds in his goal that is to make Pakistan a strong and respected country of the world and make it a safer place for us and our children.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 08:52:22 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (2), shahzadafzal (1)

Abhi b kam kash mkash m h... 30% tax k bawajud b razi nai hen... Let c... K hmary hukmran iss s kaya effect lety hen??

https://cointelegraph.com/news/rbi-seemingly-wants-to-ban-cryptocurrencies-but-not-for-the-reasons-you-might-think?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social
Cosmic Beyonders

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 05:40:31 AM
Merited by NoorulHuda (1)

Abhi b kam kash mkash m h... 30% tax k bawajud b razi nai hen... Let c... K hmary hukmran iss s kaya effect lety hen??

https://cointelegraph.com/news/rbi-seemingly-wants-to-ban-cryptocurrencies-but-not-for-the-reasons-you-might-think?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

I don't think so its even possible because the Crypto market of the India is much larger as compared to other countries even some great projects as Polygon Wazirix rxchange and some other famous projects having big market capitals are developed by indian community so. Ban is not a solution make some policies about it why don't they understand. They need to understand the popularity of they crypto market and its influence towards new generation.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2933

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 06:06:26 AM

# I Stand with Imran Khan.  Do you?

# I Stand with Imran Khan. He is the only person in the current lot that is actually thinking about Pakistan. Some of his decisions may backfire but whatever he does is with good intentions and for the betterment of Pakistan. I pray to Almighty Allah that he succeeds in his goal that is to make Pakistan a strong and respected country of the world and make it a safer place for us and our children.

Well on a serious note Imran Khan se apko bahoot ikhtelafaat ho sakte hian but when you compare him with Nawaz or Zardar aur any other in current setup he's the most reasonable. Jab hamary pass option he gin k do chaar hian tu inn main andhon main kaana raja he nazar aata hia.

Maine international community main agar Benazir k bad kisi taref suni hai tu wo Imran Khan he hai. International community main iss ki log izat bhi karte hian aur isse sunte bhi hain. aur abhi jo Pakistan k halat hian ye sirf siyasi darama bazi se kuch nahi. It's true Imran khan apnae bahoot se waday poray nahi kar saka waja chahe kuch bhi ho but he did many good things as well.

Ab ye adam itemaad ka hoga ye tu nahi pata but lag yehi raha in siyasi partion k ewala Imran Khan ki support abhi bhi hai domestically bhi aur internationally bhi.

Ye bhi china ki tarah roz ban karte aur roz allow karte hian... abhi recently regulate karne k liye kaha tha aur ab phir se ban karne ka.. wese dunia ka koi bhi bank ho wo bitcoin aur crypto k khilaf he hoga jab tak use apna faida nazar nahi ata.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 06:12:57 AM

I don't think so its even possible because the Crypto market of the India is much larger as compared to other countries even some great projects as Polygon Wazirix rxchange and some other famous projects having big market capitals are developed by indian community so. Ban is not a solution make some policies about it why don't they understand. They need to understand the popularity of they crypto market and its influence towards new generation.
They decided after any reason. They imposed the tax on crypto users but I think they didn't get any benefit. Therefore they called that.
But you are right there are many other solutions. Ban is not a solution.
If they do that then black market will come up.

Ye bhi china ki tarah roz ban karte aur roz allow karte hian... abhi recently regulate karne k liye kaha tha aur ab phir se ban karne ka.. wese dunia ka koi bhi bank ho wo bitcoin aur crypto k khilaf he hoga jab tak use apna faida nazar nahi ata.
Bilkul thk kaha ap n...
Or nafsa nafsi kaa dor h...
Khali bank hi q? Hm khud ko hi dekh len... Hm b jahan faida ho wahan barh charh k bolty hen... Or jahan faida naa ho to hmari awaz hi nai niklti...
By the way darr y h k hmary hukmran iss s koi negative point naa utha len...
Q? K Pakistan naya naya involve ho raha h mtlab hmari government... Jese binance s bethak b hui IT ki...
Umeed to h in sha Allah kuch bhtri hi hogi...
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2022, 06:24:11 AM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

They decided after any reason. They imposed the tax on crypto users but I think they didn't get any benefit. Therefore they called that.

30% tax laga k bhi they do not want to legalize crypto kion k governments aur bank ni chatay k app apna paisa crypto mein invest kr k lose kerian. They want k woh paisay app banks mein rakhein aur save rahein. Crypto bohat volatile hay aur koi security bhi ni hay. App ka fund lost hogia ya hack hogia, tu no one is responsible. Future trading mein paisa zero tu no one is responsible. Spot trading mein loss tu bhi no one is responisble.

‘BE READY TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTO’

Jab hamary pass option he gin k do chaar hian tu inn main andhon main kaana raja he nazar aata hia.

Waqar Zaka  Wink

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 07:38:18 AM

# I Stand with Imran Khan.  Do you?

TUM JEETO YA HARO HUM TUMHARY SATH HAN

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2933

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 08:53:33 AM

Bilkul thk kaha ap n...
Khali bank hi q? Hm khud ko hi dekh len... Hm b jahan faida ho wahan barh charh k bolty hen... Or jahan faida naa ho to hmari awaz hi nai niklti...
Q? K Pakistan naya naya involve ho raha h mtlab hmari government... Jese binance s bethak b hui IT ki...

Actually system he kuch aisa bana hua hia ka aik banda acha chahete hoey bhi acha nahi kar sakat.... specially this bureaucracy iss main jo bhi aata hia pehle se mojod system main dab k reh jata hia... ye system jab tak change nahi hoga koi bari tabdeli ki umeed rakhna bekaar hai. Aur sone pe suhaga phir hamaray politicians hian... Ma Sha Allah degrees ya tu fake hoti hian yar phir UK US se Master degree holders aur jab bolte hian tu matric mass ko bhi maat de dete hian.

iss aik misal Raja Yasir Sarfraz hia jo Punjab Higher Education a minister hai I know him personally somehow he graduated from US and but ye banda bhi kuch nahi kar saka.. baqol iss k siyasat itnhi gandi hai Pakistan main ye kabhi socha nahi tha... ye bichar pichale 4 salon main Chakwal main education k liye kuch nahi saka aur.. ye siyasi family se belong nahi karta iss liye han ye iss bureaucracy convince he nahi saka... imran khan ne iss ki qabliat dekhate hoey is educaiton minister banaya likan hamara over all Goverment system itna bosida hia k iss main kuch acha nikalan joey sher laane k mutradif...

simply put chahe Imran khan ajae ya koi farishta jaba hamara ye system thaik nahi hoga kabhi taraki nahi ho sakti... aur system se murad "old book" rules ko aankhin band kar follow karne ki koshish karna aur jan boj k aik ache kaam ko saalon tak delay karna.

30% tax laga k bhi they do not want to legalize crypto kion k governments aur bank ni chatay k app apna paisa crypto mein invest kr k lose kerian. They want k woh paisay app banks mein rakhein aur save rahein. Crypto bohat volatile hay aur koi security bhi ni hay. App ka fund lost hogia ya hack hogia, tu no one is responsible. Future trading mein paisa zero tu no one is responsible. Spot trading mein loss tu bhi no one is responisble.

‘BE READY TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTO’

Jab hamary pass option he gin k do chaar hian tu inn main andhon main kaana raja he nazar aata hia.

Waqar Zaka  Wink

hahaha Waqar Zaka  bichara kia karay thanda paani pee maray... wo tu Sindh court se lar lar k buda ho jae ga... iss system ko maat daian sirf Nawaz Shrif aur zardari jese logon ka kaam ya Malik riaz jesa khula paisa.... warna aik aam banda kuch nahi kar satka..

Thank you ARY aap se iss se achi news ki umeed karna bhi bekaar hai Smiley

TUM JEETO YA HARO HUM TUMHARY SATH HAN

wese Imran khan bhi lar system se he raha hai ... nawaz zardari se iski koi zaat dushmani tu hai nahi ab iss system main fauj bhi aati hia aur ye politician bhi. aur PM hone k bawajood itni authority nahi k koi law "implement" karwa lain. bus IK k likhe written order le daftar daftar ghomatay ghomatay 4 saal guzaray gaey PTI k Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cosmic Beyonders

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 09:26:41 AM

Bilkul thk kaha ap n...
Exactly Blck Market will be disaster because as the whole financial crisis are ongoing if in that situation a big crypto community like india needs to find other ways to enter then that will be not good for the Community and as well for the government then the risk for capital loss may involve.

One more thing i want to ask about My activity is not increasing from 2 days i don't know why may be it is due to signature may be other reason it will be great if someone explain it.

Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 1064 »
  Print  

Jump to: