Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1083 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 4143030 times)
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:59:50 PM

i like pakistan. it is islamic country but not follow islamic law. President of Pakistan is Mamnoon Hussain. god bless pakistan
Thanks for your good wishes I sure you are Pakistani but living any other country right?

Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:46:15 PM

I wonder how Pakistanis exchange their BTC / altcoin assets with their local currencies.
Is there any online exchange, a grey market out there? or something we don't know yet?
You can PM me if it is too confidential information Wink
its not difficult I am doing all this for last 6 months if you want to sell and buy bitcoins then can contact me

I'm looking to sell some BTC, are you interested in buying them or refer me to someone who could do that?
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:54:55 PM

I wonder how Pakistanis exchange their BTC / altcoin assets with their local currencies.
Is there any online exchange, a grey market out there? or something we don't know yet?
its not difficult I am doing all this for last 6 months if you want to sell and buy bitcoins then can contact me

I'm looking to sell some BTC, are you interested in buying them or refer me to someone who could do that?
How much you want to sell and what payment method you will like for payment receiving

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:01:15 PM

How much you want to sell and what payment method you will like for payment receiving

About 2 BTC. And I think WU or MG would be good
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:55:12 PM

You are not in Pakistan because I was thinking you are in so still I have no problem in this

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:57:47 PM

You are not in Pakistan because I was thinking you are in so still I have no problem in this

I'm from Pakistan and currently living in Karachi Cheesy We could do Easypaisa/Omni but I think they have like 20k limit per month on one NIC?
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:59:49 PM

I'm from Pakistan and currently living in Karachi Cheesy We could do Easypaisa/Omni but I think they have like 20k limit per month on one NIC?
Bank transfer is better and safe if you agree and I have no problem in this can send you easily

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:02:05 PM

Bank transfer is better and safe if you agree and I have no problem in this can send you easily

Oh great. So how are we going to do this?
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:04:15 PM

you give me your bank details and send btc I send you payment in just few minutes as I confirmed these btc in my wallet if you agree ?

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

you give me your bank details and send btc I send you payment in just few minutes as I confirmed these btc in my wallet if you agree ?

I think we can use an escrow with me paying his fee. Also at which rate do you buy BTC?
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:08:47 PM

I think we can use an escrow with me paying his fee. Also at which rate do you buy BTC?
bitstamp-3 and if you want to use escrow then I have no problem

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:12:25 PM

bitstamp-3 and if you want to use escrow then I have no problem

Alright. I'll let you know about this tomorrow since it's night here.
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:15:15 AM

I could provide the Escrow service if I had a permanent access to Internet. Still you can use my service if you like. Will do it for Free. Smiley

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:40:06 AM

Lets open a pakistan exchange.
I can get the platform up and running if a few traders can make sure to use the platform.
Lets get a thing going for this ?
Pakistan needs to be in the loop hole for this.
Duke

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:25:26 AM

pakistan is  a islamic country. Pakistan is a federal parliamentary republic consisting of four provinces and four federal territories.
Its a wrong way for increasing your post counts please share some good stuff and correct informations now 5 provinces

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:18:52 AM

I can get the platform up and running if a few traders can make sure to use the platform.
Duke

Well not the right time to open an exchange cause Cryptocurrency is still very new to Pakistanis and 95% people don't even know about Bitcoin.  Sad

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:10:31 AM

Duke

Well not the right time to open an exchange cause Cryptocurrency is still very new to Pakistanis and 95% people don't even know about Bitcoin.  Sad
I believe less thne 1% peoples now about bitcoin because its not stable thing

rupayacoin

Activity: 387
Merit: 258

RUP Developer

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 11:26:08 PM

Duke

Bitcoin ko goli maro, in Pakistan no body will invest in Bitcoin Miners reasons being : bijli, internet, and the price.

Aap logon ko mainai RupayaCoin diya lekin aap log BTC ki peepri bajao.

Kisi ko agar rupaya chaihiyai mujhai apna address pm kardai.

Rupaya
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:06:27 AM

Duke

Bitcoin ko goli maro, in Pakistan no body will invest in Bitcoin Miners reasons being : bijli, internet, and the price.

Aap logon ko mainai RupayaCoin diya lekin aap log BTC ki peepri bajao.

Kisi ko agar rupaya chaihiyai mujhai apna address pm kardai.

Sir,

Rupaya coin also won't do anything great until it follows the path of innovation. By the way are you from India?? Aur hum log BTC ko as a measuring tool dekhtay hain at least  me. kiun k BTC agar itna popular honay ke baad bhi Pakistan mein mein itna Maqbool nahi hai to aur coins kaisay ho saktay hain.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:27:32 AM

I dont know what you guys are talking about but the reason bitcoin isnt popular in india is because it is illegal over there to do anything with bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1083 »
  Print  

Jump to: