Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 1062 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3980005 times)
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:18:34 AM

I dont know what you guys are talking about but the reason bitcoin isnt popular in india is because it is illegal over there to do anything with bitcoin.

In Pakistan the reason is addiction to facebook. Most people here don't use internet for knowledge. also people don't like to watch international News. And so far there has been no action against Bitcoin from our Government.

Till where I know that In India alot of people started using and accepting Bitcoins so that the Government had to take a strong step against it.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:23:09 AM

I dont know what you guys are talking about but the reason bitcoin isnt popular in india is because it is illegal over there to do anything with bitcoin.

In Pakistan the reason is addiction to facebook. Most people here don't use internet for knowledge. also people don't like to watch international News. And so far there has been no action against Bitcoin from our Government.

Till where I know that In India alot of people started using and accepting Bitcoins so that the Government had to take a strong step against it.

Let's keep this country in a darkness. lol. Its the only good thing. If people got to know about it. Govt will ban it because they will never want people to keep money in btc rather than in fiat at banks. I would rather be happy its not popular in Pakistan.

P.s you are right. LOL. Everyone is busy in the things like who is responsible for what on geotv. and facebook. OMG what happened to pakistan idol, omg she lost? I voted for her?

I don't get how people even get time for this shit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:36:54 AM

Let's keep this country in a darkness. lol. Its the only good thing. If people got to know about it. Govt will ban it because they will never want people to keep money in btc rather than in fiat at banks. I would rather be happy its not popular in Pakistan.

P.s you are right. LOL. Everyone is busy in the things like who is responsible for what on geotv. and facebook. OMG what happened to pakistan idol, omg she lost? I voted for her?

I am also happy for this. Wink

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1096

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:44:58 AM

I only have time for one thing
and that is making money
Other than if pakistan ever bans bitcoin that would be the biggest joke. reason being they cant ban the talibans, hash, booze and the shit loads of corruption, how can they control bitcoin ever. Pakistan should be the center of bitcoin and we should have our own trading platforms.
I am actually running a bitcoin business from pakistan.
If anyone here wants to help with the setup or process of integrating bitcoin, coding, programming or developing, let me know.
I need alot of people on board for this.
Thanks

P.S Bitcoin and Paypal together. All that our country needs

waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:17:38 AM

I am also happy for this. Wink
Our biggest problem is most of youths living in dreams and want life like they watch in movies just because of this real things not popular in Pakistan

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:22:32 AM

and that is making money
Other than if pakistan ever bans bitcoin that would be the biggest joke. reason being they cant ban the talibans, hash, booze and the shit loads of corruption, how can they control bitcoin ever. Pakistan should be the center of bitcoin and we should have our own trading platforms.
If anyone here wants to help with the setup or process of integrating bitcoin, coding, programming or developing, let me know.
Thanks

In what city are you planning this? I would love a shop where people could buy anything online plus physically using cryptocurrencies.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:29:45 AM

Hey i am planning this in islamabad but our business will be related to people outside of pakistan unfortunately.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:48:22 AM

Hey i am planning this in islamabad but our business will be related to people outside of pakistan unfortunately.

Hmmmmmm. So you are gonna use Pakistan as a shade for the legal issues.

awais3344

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:54:21 AM

and that is making money
Thanks

tried to contact paypal many times. but they never listened  Sad we need govt officials to contact them to accept pakistan to their platform.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:55:51 AM

I don't even care anymore. if country lives in a shithole. let it live. I'll earn money and go to sleep calmly.  Grin

NEOSCOIN
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

and that is making money
Thanks

tried to contact paypal many times. but they never listened  Sad we need govt officials to contact them to accept pakistan to their platform.
Two things just because of them Paypal is not adding Pakistan one strong Jew and Indian monopoly and other too much scams with paypal in Pakistan in past

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:24:09 PM

Very true guys.
paypal scamming is central in pakistan. I know myself of many people who have paypal accounts in pakistan
By the way if you guys need paypal accounts and european bank accounts linked in your name please let me know and it doesnt cost alot.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:29:45 PM

Yes we will use pakistan as its best used for. Grey shaded area !!!
Bitcoin is grey, our gambling related business is grey in pakistan.
Labour is cheap so we are taking advantage of this.

saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:54:10 PM

Yes we will use pakistan as its best used for. Grey shaded area !!!
Bitcoin is grey, our gambling related business is grey in pakistan.
Labour is cheap so we are taking advantage of this.
Who is taking advantage of these things just very few peoples most of population under huge frustration and worst life

waqas

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:57:17 PM

3 Days no activity just bumping need some bitcoin can pay in bank,perfectmoney, western union and moneygram interested persons post here or pm me

saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:17:08 AM

Now many days no activity here where are all members whats going please update about your activities and bring some good latest news here from your resources for activity  Smiley

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:57:40 AM

Busy working guys
Trying to earn some bitcoin.
Offer open to all pakistani developers, webdesginer or anybody interested in bitcoin to join the club and come up with a product to launch something new and different.
Bitcoins are virtually legal in pakistan and no bank would be angry if you have anything to do with them.
Come lets take advantage of our country and its stupid bankers.

waqas

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:54:20 PM

Busy working guys
Trying to earn some bitcoin.
Offer open to all pakistani developers, webdesginer or anybody interested in bitcoin to join the club and come up with a product to launch something new and different.
Bitcoins are virtually legal in pakistan and no bank would be angry if you have anything to do with them.
Come lets take advantage of our country and its stupid bankers.

I check your posts you are saying if any one want any European bank account then contact you its not costs too much please send me some details about this I am interested waiting for your reply thanks

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:40:43 PM

PM sent.
Any other business development work please do not hesitate to contact.
Thankyou
Duke

waqas

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:36:01 PM

PM sent.
Any other business development work please do not hesitate to contact.
Thankyou
Duke
Sorry for not responding to Pm and late replying here I have some busy schedule and not able to talk you about these things but I will available on Sunday and then we can talk about this thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 1062 »
  Print  

Jump to: