Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I HAVE 50.000 dollars to invest, help please!  (Read 4140 times)
ceremonita

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

NEO is then best option for me. It has built in exchange and smart contracts. This makes NEO better then bitcoin and also ethereum.
Bitcoin does not have smart contracts and ethereum does not have decentralized exchange.

NEO is almost $100 now, we can't say it's at buy point now. There are better options in the market, to make money. I like NEO very much but I also think Verge, and steallar can make something better in price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

That's a lot of capital you got enough for buying any coin that you wish.

Better you invest in altcoin now. Ethereum is best for long term investment. Many people predict eth can hit $1000. Now arround $300. Also look at waves neo and komodo.

i agree with this etc will moon soon 1-3 months from now already break resistance on 200k sats Cheesy
Kharismac is talking about ethereum not etc although classic is also a good coin to invest while it is cheap but you have to distinguish the difference between Ethereum and Ethereum Classic.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

NEO is then best option for me. It has built in exchange and smart contracts. This makes NEO better then bitcoin and also ethereum.
Bitcoin does not have smart contracts and ethereum does not have decentralized exchange.

NEO is almost $100 now, we can't say it's at buy point now. There are better options in the market, to make money. I like NEO very much but I also think Verge, and steallar can make something better in price.

NEO still at its cheapest price now. Will go to another ATH because a lot of good future projects! For me NEO is the best hehe just spend atleast 5%-10% of your portfolio on NEO and you will not regret it.
patboyyyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

Invest it now in bitcoin.it can pump easily.but i remind you if you invest that you want to trust to yourself to the bitcoin.if you trust everything it is ok and your investment is going to successfully.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

You can also Invest in KWHCOIN they are publicly releasing  101,169,000 KWHCoins at the end of this January for there public Initial
Coin Offering and 1ETH is equivalent to 12,308KWH.
MADEinHEAVEN

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

The main thing is not to invest in only one crypto currency, it is better to divide the deposit into 10 parts and invest a part in the crypto currency of TOP 5 and the part in little-known crypto-currencies.
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Tron TRX, Lomocoin LMC, FlorinCoin FLO are the trends of these days.
In a short term you can trade with these coins or invest on upcoming projects like Travelflex.

SSend3r

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

Now , I suppose , is not very good time for enter, I`d wait for correction of BTC or Altcoins.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

I think you should split your money into like 10 parts.. Get some bitcoin.. Some Ethereum...some altcoins in exchange then some ICOs..

You can drop like 100 or 200usd in some projects that are currently priced 0.0001usd or less and leave it for a year..

Don't forget to get FUN.. ADA(CADANO) ...TRON (TRX) etc.

But it's all up-to you.

Remember: Do your own research and don't rely on people's opinions.. Some are just promoting their own investments... Maybe me too... (smiles)

https://cryptotvplus.com
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

what you are confusing, just invest only $ 50,000 you have to altcoin XVG, and in the near future you will get a big advantage

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

hi everyone?
first of all let me just say that I am a huge fan of this forum.

So where I am right now is that I have around 50 k to invest in crypto currencies.
My first thought was buying as many antminer l3+ as I could and then keep them in a hosting facility that I found.
then I thought that I should spil 50/50 between mining for litecoins and getting hardware to mine for ethereum.

I know that I am late to the game but I am still hoping that it is profitable.

I would just like to know what would you do ?

thanks for any tips!

That was a good idea, You can actually invest on building a mining rig because it will let you earn a passive income. Next thing is that you can still work on bounty campaigns while waiting for your miner to earn coins and the only problem that you will get is electricity bills.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

what you are confusing, just invest only $ 50,000 you have to altcoin XVG, and in the near future you will get a big advantage
Investing all $50000 in just one altcoin is not smart idea and whoever wants to invest big amount of money better spread those funds over more altcoins. I would invest in 50 low cap altcoins 1000$ each and hold them until their price increase or over longer period of time and then i would sell them. Or risk more money on less altcoins maybe result could be better.
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

it is a great time to invest your money now. and i think you need to buy several different coin. you can buy bitcoin, ripple, ethereum, and another coin. dont just focus on one coin. it is much way better to split your money into 4 or maybe 5 coins and hold it until the price is pumping up.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

I suggest to you can diversify your funds in parts. Buy Some LOW Price Altcoins like RDD, BITB, ARN and  Buy some ETH for long term. And you can also go for tading. Crypto trading is better option rather then mining. But some risk is there so be carefull.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

hi everyone?

So where I am right now is that I have around 50 k to invest in crypto currencies.
My first thought was buying as many antminer l3+ as I could and then keep them in a hosting facility that I found.
then I thought that I should spil 50/50 between mining for litecoins and getting hardware to mine for ethereum.

thanks for any tips!

DIVERSIFY!
Invest 50% of your money in some of the Top 30 Coins
Invest 20% in Top 30- 60 coins
Invest 20% in top  60- and below coins
Invest 10% in several ICOs that have a solid rating on ICObench.
Futourist

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

hi everyone?

thanks for any tips!

You don't have to state how much you want to invest, you know that right? It makes no difference once the number is above the exchange minimum deposit... But as for your question.. I like ETH. The ICO's that will survive 2018 might be spending large amounts of ETH for their product operation on the Ethereum platform.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

Speaking about the current market, I would distribute the money evenly to three parts: bitcoin, altcoins and fiat.
carnut

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

As most have said already, I'd suggest a mix of investments into at least 5 different coins. Personally, I'd allocate about 10-15% to an ICO. ERC20 based (so you have control of it).

Good luck!

hi everyone?

thanks for any tips!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

Hello there. I won't reccomend you to invest in mining now, it can be profitable only year or two no longer. I think best way to invest in crypto now - buy etherium and bitcoins and hold it for a long term. I will be more profitable and less risky then others.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: