Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I HAVE 50.000 dollars to invest, help please!  (Read 4132 times)
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:27:22 PM

It depends on wether you want your investment to have quick dividens or not. If you want quick dividens, learn ho to trade I guess. If not, invest in ICOs that fit your interest and seem promising
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:36:56 PM

I don't suggest mining unless you have great knowledge in computer systems. It is a tough learning curve and profitability is down now due to ever increasing difficulty levels. I would put at least 50% in bitcoin and take advantage of fork coins. The other 50% I would put half in Ethereum and with the other have choose some alt coins with respected teams
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

hi everyone?
first of all let me just say that I am a huge fan of this forum.

So where I am right now is that I have around 50 k to invest in crypto currencies.
My first thought was buying as many antminer l3+ as I could and then keep them in a hosting facility that I found.
then I thought that I should spil 50/50 between mining for litecoins and getting hardware to mine for ethereum.

I know that I am late to the game but I am still hoping that it is profitable.

I would just like to know what would you do ?

thanks for any tips!

I think buying in the end part of the year is a good time. The remaining couple of months of the year will always see pumping in the prices of altcoins and bitcoin. That would last until the following year for more or less a couple of months as well. This year, there was a very strong pump that happened in the first 3 months. A lot of ALL TIME HIGH was recorded. But be always cautious when choosing altcoins to invest in.
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:54:30 PM

Well, you have many options and the option you chose depends on your risk tolerance and investment period (short or long term).

Your first option is the most simple: 1/3 Bitcoin, 1/3 Eth, 1/3 Litecoin and HODL (This is a very long term investment and in this case you should just forget that you own it for a couple of years or even decades).

Your second option is to use a more diverse method: 1/3 the huge currencies (top 20 market cap), 1/3 mid-cap (20-100), and 1/3 TRUSTED small cap (~100-150). If you have a higher risk tolerance you could invest some into super-small cap (~150-250)

The final option is to go "balls to the walls" and invest the strong majority into low cap currencies and hope for another boom. This is NOT the recommended option and only meant for someone with a VERY high risk tolerance.

Good luck and keep searching for the perfect strategy for you, do NOT settle!  Tongue
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:07:41 PM

What I see currently is a cheap altcoins comparing to prices before bitcoin gold fork. Mining market without bigger changes lately. Bitcoin check his strenght out. ICO warning - be carefull a lot of SCAM on board. For sure any idea you will find here check few times, because some of them are not as perfect as it seems to be.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

If I had something like $50.000 I would definitely buy bitcoin with at least %40-50. It keeps rallying, its going great. Stronger than ever. Other best options are monero and litecoin for sure.

Will buying all your 50,000$ in bitcoin is a good option too buy if you divide it in 3 parts you can invest in some ICO too and also in some big altcoin like eth probably you have a big potential for your investments in future

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:46:46 AM

For me you should invest those in the next dump of Bitcoin. Read more news to get updated and when the time is right invest to Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a long term invesment and I think you wont lose.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:53:22 AM

If I had something like $50.000 I would definitely buy bitcoin with at least %40-50. It keeps rallying, its going great. Stronger than ever. Other best options are monero and litecoin for sure.

Will buying all your 50,000$ in bitcoin is a good option too buy if you divide it in 3 parts you can invest in some ICO too and also in some big altcoin like eth probably you have a big potential for your investments in future
As the user stated diversify the entire investment capital and make the best profit out of it. Also know your requirement and invest accordingly, if long term profit is the expectation invest major portion into bitcoin. If the profit expected in a short invest into  altcoins as well buy during ico presale of tokens.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

hi everyone?
first of all let me just say that I am a huge fan of this forum.

So where I am right now is that I have around 50 k to invest in crypto currencies.
My first thought was buying as many antminer l3+ as I could and then keep them in a hosting facility that I found.
then I thought that I should spil 50/50 between mining for litecoins and getting hardware to mine for ethereum.

I know that I am late to the game but I am still hoping that it is profitable.

I would just like to know what would you do ?

thanks for any tips!

I think if you have so much money, you should invest to BTC or to ETH because the two coins I believe will continue to grow year after year, from the erratic altcoin, and also very high risk

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:27:39 PM

Well, I would definitely not buy mining mine. I would have waited harder hardfork and then bought bitcoin

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:41:22 AM

Well, I would definitely not buy mining mine. I would have waited harder hardfork and then bought bitcoin
Best would be opening of exchange, but 50k for this case is not enough. Try to join your capital in bigger projects that can be sustainable. Mining pools, BTC dice, platforms for gambling and similar. Investing in alctoins is best but very risky.  Look around this forum.. All big boys do not play with exchanges any more, they have their own businesses started in correlation with BTC and altcoins..
Ferhan

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:51:00 AM

i think Bitcoin's next target can be purchased at $ 3,600. ETH can be purchased immediately $ 300 looks good. The next target of ETH will be $ 3K in 2018.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

$50k is a lot of money to invest in. You have the versatility of investing into a wide array of investments in relation to digital currencies. If I have that amount of money, below are my dream plan which I think suits the capability of it:

1. Mining Rig --- You may spend $10k to built a mining rig farm for known coins such as XMR or ETH. With that amount of money you can stick into a long-term mining which you can still cover the cost such as maintenance and electricity. For a long period of time, you can mine coins as long as you want and still holding them, once it reached your desired price increase then you can probably trade them and cashed out.

2. Trading --- I'll spend $15k, $7.5k for known or popular coins so I can day trade (higher transaction per hour) and $7.5k for weekly or monthly trade with less popular coins (low transction per hour)

3. ICO, Shares or Stocks --- Allocate only $10k for this as ICO's are cheaper and with that amount you can bought a lot of it which you can hold till the perfect time to sell. This also applies if you're going into company shares or stocks (btcpop, gambling sites, etc.)

That's a total of $35k investments, the remaining $15k are for emergency purposes like what I plan on #1 or personal use.
alexsoros8

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:33:32 AM

I would instead take $ 1,000 and share 50/50 bitcoin altcoins. And a month later I would have invested
$ 2,000 and so gradually, I myself would have seen where I had to invest ...
No expert will give a 100% guarantee on profits, only approximately and always investment is a risk and one must learn to invest from small investments
jacky21

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:39:00 AM

Have you visit PAYCENT?
https://paycent.com/

Huge potential!
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:25:24 PM

Buy some Bitcoin and just hold it. You do not have to do anything and just wait and see how its price changes in time. You will be surprised how much you have if you do this for a year or two.

magiccarpett

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:42:42 PM

invest it in btc. but not now because btc price will go down. i expect 4000$ again.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Buy altcoins! But first, do a background check about that altcoin. If you are able to buy altcoins, that will be a good investment.

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:58:30 PM

I see that you have got a pretty decent amount of money to invest.Do not make any quick decisions as no one would like to lose this kind of money.There are many cryptocurrencies available in the market which are currently very cheap and are expected to rise at a skyrocketing speed as they tend to have a very high potential.I think you shouldn't invest all your money into a single cryptocurrency instead try dividing your money and invest it in different cryptocurrencies so that you don't have to worry about too much lose.
All the best.
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:18:02 PM

I don't like bitcoin, transactions are so slow. Ethereum is much better from this perspective. So I would suggest to buy ETH and buy some alt coins which have a good project behind them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: