Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

At what stage is the project now? Can I get my ICO tokens now?

DISCIPLINA project is on pre-sale. Current bonus is 15%. You can buy tokens in your account.disciplina.io profile. Tokens can be withdrawal after the end of crowdsale after 9 April, 2018.
Thank you very much, I understand. Will there be any bonuses during the main sale?

Yes, there would be. The main sale will start on 27 March and continue till 9 April. The bonus is 10% and will go down every 3 days. You can see it in details at disciplina.io main page.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

At what stage is the project now? Can I get my ICO tokens now?

DISCIPLINA project is on pre-sale. Current bonus is 15%. You can buy tokens in your account.disciplina.io profile. Tokens can be withdrawal after the end of crowsale after 4 April, 2018.
Thank you very much, I understand. Will there be any bonuses during the main sale?
As far as I know, yes, you can see all this information on the project website Wink
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

DISCIPLINA PoS Consensus Algorithm

To check the validity of transactions in public chain, so-called «Witnesses» will use a consensus algorithm based on Proof-of-Stake technology, which provides the high speed and low price of transaction. The report on PoS algorithm actualisation is delineated in greater detail in the technical documentation of the project. The Witnesses, as in other cryptocurrencies, will be rewarded for the launch of each block with commission fees from transactions made in that block. The probability that the Witness will become the block-leader is proportional to the number of tokens on his account.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

I have seen some similar projects, but this is the best . The platform is well designed and working with blockchain is very convenient.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

I have seen some similar projects, but this is the best . The platform is well designed and working with blockchain is very convenient.
Complete agreement.  This platform allows the use of blockchain technology in education !!! I never thought that could be possible, did you ? A really useful project )
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

Complete agreement.  This platform allows the use of blockchain technology in education !!! I never thought that could be possible, did you ? A really useful project )
I wouldn't think that either, mate. This platform is very convenient for me because I work at the University and thanks to TeachMePlease we have very effective cooperation between other educational institutions
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

I wouldn't think that either, mate. This platform is very convenient for me because I work at the University and thanks to TeachMePlease we have very effective cooperation between other educational institutions
You work at the University ? Wow, that's really cool.Do students like TeachMePlease too ?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

You work at the University ? Wow, that's really cool.Do students like TeachMePlease too ?
Yes, they really like this development and most of them actively use it in communication with private tutors.
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Yes, they really like this development and most of them actively use it in communication with private tutors.
OK ,so tell me .How safe is it and what's the system ? Point or something else?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

I assure you, as a person directly working with this development . It is absolutely safe and the project has created conditions for maintaining trust.  And the points system, yes .
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

I assure you, as a person directly working with this development . It is absolutely safe and the project has created conditions for maintaining trust.  And the points system, yes .
Oh that's cool .The developers have done a great job, haven't they?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

Certainly! That's why it's so popular . This platform fully pays for the efforts spent on it . Its design is simply incredible ! And everything is quite easy and simple .
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

Certainly! That's why it's so popular . This platform fully pays for the efforts spent on it . Its design is simply incredible ! And everything is quite easy and simple .
Quality work always pays off, it's a fact . But all assessments ,tasks, or any test are stored as confidential information?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

Quality work always pays off, it's a fact . But all assessments ,tasks, or any test are stored as confidential information?
Yes, of course. In addition, there is a nice bonus to all this))
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

Bonus?  Which is ? I haven't even heard of that....it's good to have guys like you sitting here.))
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

Bonus?  Which is ? I haven't even heard of that....it's good to have guys like you sitting here.))
Thank you, it's nice Here's what a bonus for users-they will receive rewards for any production activity dedicated to transaction processing and network maintenance.
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

Thank you, it's nice Here's what a bonus for users-they will receive rewards for any production activity dedicated to transaction processing and network maintenance.
serious? This is very good news, you should definitely get this bonus!By the way , forgot to say that their cards Cryptopsy very cool
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

serious? This is very good news, you should definitely get this bonus!By the way , forgot to say that their cards Cryptopsy very cool
Yes, I know .It is very convenient to monitor all your expenses and the like through your personal account, isn't it?)
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

Yes, I know .It is very convenient to monitor all your expenses and the like through your personal account, isn't it?)
Yeah , I haven't seen any other program .They are much ahead of all competitors
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:43 PM

Yeah , I haven't seen any other program .They are much ahead of all competitors
I think that they will not soon be able to overtake this platform in development . Their founders have a lot of experience working with such projects and they are true masters of their craft , do you agree ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: