Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

Has anyone already read the technical documentation for this project?
You mean white paper, I understand correctly? Yes of course read, it seems to me that any investor reads this before investing in ICO
No, I did not mean it, but it was a technical document, yellow paper or what they called it. There is a complete detailed and technical description of this project. I would like to ask those who read it.
And you about this, yes I read this document. but what exactly would you like to know about this?
Well, what can you say about this? Should I read this document or not? It's just that my English is not so good and I'm afraid that it will be difficult for me to study it. So I would like to know if this makes sense?
Is not it localized in several languages? It seems that the project is well-localized. Huh
in fact, no, I'm interested in translating this document into Russian, but unfortunately it is only available in English. I have a lot of time to study this document. I'd like to know if I should start this.
Well, yes, this document is very important for understanding the technical features of the platform. in fact, the document is really very complex and consists partly of equations and formulas, but in details describes the future implementation of the project. In principle, I do not know whether this document will matter to you, but I can advise you to wait until it is localized into your language. I think the bounty campaign should do this. Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

You mean white paper, I understand correctly? Yes of course read, it seems to me that any investor reads this before investing in ICO
No, I did not mean it, but it was a technical document, yellow paper or what they called it. There is a complete detailed and technical description of this project. I would like to ask those who read it.
And you about this, yes I read this document. but what exactly would you like to know about this?
Well, what can you say about this? Should I read this document or not? It's just that my English is not so good and I'm afraid that it will be difficult for me to study it. So I would like to know if this makes sense?
Is not it localized in several languages? It seems that the project is well-localized. Huh
in fact, no, I'm interested in translating this document into Russian, but unfortunately it is only available in English. I have a lot of time to study this document. I'd like to know if I should start this.
Well, yes, this document is very important for understanding the technical features of the platform. in fact, the document is really very complex and consists partly of equations and formulas, but in details describes the future implementation of the project. In principle, I do not know whether this document will matter to you, but I can advise you to wait until it is localized into your language. I think the bounty campaign should do this. Smiley
I'm just worried that this document will not be localized due to its complexity, and I will not miss important details as an investor.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

I'm just worried that this document will not be localized due to its complexity, and I will not miss important details as an investor.
In fact, I do not think it's worth worrying about it so much. If you have already read the white paper, then you know a lot about the project, I think this is enough.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

In fact, I do not think it's worth worrying about it so much. If you have already read the white paper, then you know a lot about the project, I think this is enough.
I hope that's the way it is. Thank you for helping me and answered the questions!  Cheesy
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

I hope that they will collect the necessary amount, for me this project is very important. I have high hopes for him and I think he can become a truly revolutionary product in the market!
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

I hope that they will collect the necessary amount, for me this project is very important. I have high hopes for him and I think he can become a truly revolutionary product in the market!
Why do you think so? What is so revolutionary about this product?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

Well at least because this product has no competitors in the market.
vvv8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

But how exactly does the system work now? After all, there are educational institutions and somehow they function. Is there really no analogy to this system? Huh
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

But how exactly does the system work now? After all, there are educational institutions and somehow they function. Is there really no analogy to this system? Huh
In fact, such full-fledged programs are not yet available, at least I have not heard about it. Perhaps in educational institutions I use some local databases or software products, but this is something else. This is a single intelligent system that unites not only universities, students, teachers and many other things. It also helps future graduates get a job in their specialty!
vvv8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

In fact, such full-fledged programs are not yet available, at least I have not heard about it. Perhaps in educational institutions I use some local databases or software products, but this is something else. This is a single intelligent system that unites not only universities, students, teachers and many other things. It also helps future graduates get a job in their specialty!
It sounds very cool. Why did not anyone do this before? It's a great system. And how will it be implemented in various institutions?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

It sounds very cool. Why did not anyone do this before? It's a great system. And how will it be implemented in various institutions?
Well, how can I know this, probably different institutions will have the opportunity to purchase a license for this and connect to the system, of course it will not be free.
vvv8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

Well, how can I know this, probably different institutions will have the opportunity to purchase a license for this and connect to the system, of course it will not be free.
That is, there is information about this somewhere, or is it not?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

That is, there is information about this somewhere, or is it not?
No, I have not seen any information about this, I can only guess about it. It's just that it seems to me, that's all.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Meet DISCIPLINA team at D10e on 3-6 March in Seol, South Korea!

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
vvv8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

Meet DISCIPLINA team at D10e on 3-6 March in Seol, South Korea!

Wow this sounds great, I would like to participate in it!
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

At what stage is the project now? Can I get my ICO tokens now?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

at the moment the pre-sale phase is going on, I understand it will last until March 20. And on March 27, the main stage of the sale of tokens will start. You can find out more about the bonuses on the website, at the moment a 15% bonus is available.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

DISCIPLINA project is on pre-sale. Current bonus is 15%. You can buy tokens in your account.disciplina.io profile. Tokens can be withdrawal after the end of crowdsale after 9 April, 2018.

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

DISCIPLINA project is on pre-sale. Current bonus is 15%. You can buy tokens in your account.disciplina.io profile. Tokens can be withdrawal after the end of crowsale after 4 April, 2018.
Thank you very much, I understand. Will there be any bonuses during the main sale?
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

I hope that's the way it is. Thank you for helping me and answered the questions!  Cheesy

There would be no localisations for yellowpaper because of its complexity. Exept English you should know math and programming well. If you want to know more details, whitepaper would be more convenient and understandable for that. You can find it in English and Russian.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: