Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37828 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Hi, cool project.I have a few questions about him.Here is one of them,is there any information about the platform advisors? Huh
Hey, good question.On the official website you will be able to hear more about the advisors ,but for now I can tell you about them only this :Jason King,Antonio Menéndez Sierra.
Okay,and if there are any Russian creators?Or only foreign ?
Don't worry)I'm telling you,if you want to know more ,then look at their website,and yet you can name only their names are Alex Shmona,Dmitry Filatov and George Basiladze.
But among all the competitors, they're the best,right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

Hi, cool project.I have a few questions about him.Here is one of them,is there any information about the platform advisors? Huh
Hey, good question.On the official website you will be able to hear more about the advisors ,but for now I can tell you about them only this :Jason King,Antonio Menéndez Sierra.
Okay,and if there are any Russian creators?Or only foreign ?
Don't worry)I'm telling you,if you want to know more ,then look at their website,and yet you can name only their names are Alex Shmona,Dmitry Filatov and George Basiladze.
But among all the competitors, they're the best,right?
Well, think about it)It's logical,buddy
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

What are the main objectives of the project and will there be any collaborations with other guys? Shocked
Fritz93

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

What are the main objectives of the project and will there be any collaborations with other guys? Shocked
The project has several missions.For example, create a blockchain to save data in electronic form.Granty of their reliability and security.Communication with the whole world, all educational institutions and the like
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

The project has several missions.For example, create a blockchain to save data in electronic form.Granty of their reliability and security.Communication with the whole world, all educational institutions and the like
Thank you, that's useful information. And what about collaborations?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, sorry.Yes, the project already has a collaboration with some cool guys from Cardano
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, sorry.Yes, the project already has a collaboration with some cool guys from Cardano
I never heard of these,can you tell us a little bit more in detail
Fritz93

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

This is a platform for the widespread introduction of cryptocurrency into the real economy. Enables you to create and run decentralized applications and contracts in a secure manner.
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

This is a platform for the widespread introduction of cryptocurrency into the real economy. Enables you to create and run decentralized applications and contracts in a secure manner.
Fine,but are there any features that distinguish it from others?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

I can only name those that I single out.Unlike other cryptocurrencies, their code is written using Haskell.The developers have created their own crypto-cache with an increased level of security .
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

I can only name those that I single out.Unlike other cryptocurrencies, their code is written using Haskell.The developers have created their own crypto-cache with an increased level of security .
Wow, that's pretty cool.I just found out that the project was created from a merger of three companies ,right?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Wow, that's pretty cool.I just found out that the project was created from a merger of three companies ,right?
Yes,you are absolutely right.Iohk, Emurgo included .
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

I know a lot about IOHK, but what about Emurgo?Can you,if it's not hard for you, tell us about this project?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

I know a lot about IOHK, but what about Emurgo?Can you,if it's not hard for you, tell us about this project?
this enterprise involved in venture planning in their area.As I understand it, its main task is to help, integrate and implement Cardano blockchain applications.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

The education system is now increasingly becoming a virtual mode)) thus it's more convenient. All students follow the obligation to the school, and after - this platform is a good option to replace tutoring live.

absolutely agree with you))) I didn't have such opportunities before, when I was still a student. I went to the tutor in French throughout the city, which took about an hour of my time))) and then returned home almost at night. Is it convenient?

I support you! I had the same situation with me. It would be nice to have hobby clubs and sections so they were Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I'm joking, of course. And I want to say the main thing, as payment to tutors is carried out online. This is also convenient))

By the way, about payment online. It's carried through the platform by tokens? Or money? I just wondered how modern teachers and tutors will translate tokens into money, do they know how ??

We have a solution for that issue. One of our partners is Cryptopay. Tutors will have an opportunity to get a co-branding plastic card. With Cryptopay card each user of Disciplina can transfer immediately tokens to fiat currency and spend it or withdraw in ATM.So, they won't be involved into this unknown for them sphere and could just use a card.

If they make use of that Cryptopay card will they all have to undergo AML and KYC procedures? Do you know that?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

this enterprise involved in venture planning in their area.As I understand it, its main task is to help, integrate and implement Cardano blockchain applications.
And last,if they have a road map?Can I see it on the website?
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

This project is very good and unique because of education with online and integrated system. Online education is very promising, positive about the industry. Great project proposed to solve real world problem.
Fritz93

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

And last,if they have a road map?Can I see it on the website?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

I understood the concept of this project. But what educational activities are we talking about? What kind of educational activity is compatible with this platform?
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

Does anyone know how this project compares to BitDegree that was launched a few months ago?  I know both are education related but this one seems to be more for information keeping on the blockchain while preserving privacy/security.  If that's the case, what will the DSCP tokens in the pre-sale be used for?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: