Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37828 times)
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

I understood the concept of this project. But what educational activities are we talking about? What kind of educational activity is compatible with this platform?

Everything: tests, courses, tasks, grades and test's results, studying in school, institutions or by private tutors will store in DISCIPLINA.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

I understood the concept of this project. But what educational activities are we talking about? What kind of educational activity is compatible with this platform?
It is not fundamentally what kind of educational activity, in this respect the platform is universal. This is the great advantage and dignity of this.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

It is not fundamentally what kind of educational activity, in this respect the platform is universal. This is the great advantage and dignity of this.
And within the framework of this platform it will be possible to get a certificate or a diploma, which really will have some kind of value?
emontmon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

And within the framework of this platform it will be possible to get a certificate or a diploma, which really will have some kind of value?
Yes, of course it is. Even more, if you are a job seeker, then you can look at the whole period of a person's training. Average scores on subjects and progress. I think it's great.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Yes, of course it is. Even more, if you are a job seeker, then you can look at the whole period of a person's training. Average scores on subjects and progress. I think it's great.
That is, it turns out, all the information about this is stored in the database of this blockchain? And access to it?
emontmon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

That is, it turns out, all the information about this is stored in the database of this blockchain? And access to it?
Well, you can see this information, what do you mean when you say "have access"? Huh
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

Well, you can see this information, what do you mean when you say "have access"? Huh
Will this platform ensure the security of all this data? The simple fact is that all these data on education, average scores, etc. can be changed and then all this ceases to make sense. Data security is one of the key factors.
emontmon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

Will this platform ensure the security of all this data? The simple fact is that all these data on education, average scores, etc. can be changed and then all this ceases to make sense. Data security is one of the key factors.
The project is run by an experienced team from Cornado, so I'm sure that there will not be any problems in terms of data security. These people have enough experience in developing such projects in order to do everything quite qualitatively.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

The project is run by an experienced team from Cornado, so I'm sure that there will not be any problems in terms of data security. These people have enough experience in developing such projects in order to do everything quite qualitatively.
Oh, I did not know about that. Then I agree that they have a strong and experienced team. I know Cornado, yes. I read about this project.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

The project is very interesting and interesting, but I'm concerned about one question. Are there any educational institutions or organizations that are ready to introduce this technology? After the release of the project will it be integrated in real life in some organizations?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

The project is very interesting and interesting, but I'm concerned about one question. Are there any educational institutions or organizations that are ready to introduce this technology? After the release of the project will it be integrated in real life in some organizations?
Well, for starters, the team wants to incorporate this technology into their own product teachmeplease.com. This project is precisely engaged in that it provides people with various educational courses. That is, the platform will already work for its intended purpose.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Well, for starters, the team wants to incorporate this technology into their own product teachmeplease.com. This project is precisely engaged in that it provides people with various educational courses. That is, the platform will already work for its intended purpose.
It's really cool that the platform after the launch can already show its functionality and fully reveal the potential of its capabilities. And when is the release planned? After the end of ICO long time to wait for the release of the platform?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

It's really cool that the platform after the launch can already show its functionality and fully reveal the potential of its capabilities. And when is the release planned? After the end of ICO long time to wait for the release of the platform?
I do not know, I do not think that it will take a lot of time, the team works with experienced developers from Cardano. These people have extensive experience in developing blockchain projects. Due to a strong and experienced team, they plan to significantly shorten the development time of their product. For example, now you can see the part of the project on the github.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

I do not know, I do not think that it will take a lot of time, the team works with experienced developers from Cardano. These people have extensive experience in developing blockchain projects. Due to a strong and experienced team, they plan to significantly shorten the development time of their product. For example, now you can see the part of the project on the github.
It's really impressive, the project is really interesting and deserves attention. I'll take a part in this! Smiley
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

I somewhere read the information that Discipline is an open source project, right?
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

ICO TV Video: Interview with Roman Alterman - the head of the blockchain project about DISCIPLINA, its ICO, work and functionality

Just click the picture  Wink

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

I somewhere read the information that Discipline is an open source project, right?
Yes of course it is. Any user can use this as the basis for their application. By the way, neither the githab is the source code of the application with which anyone can look.
weishen77

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

In the field of human resources, we need the technology of block chain to open up the future. We need to ask a question mark whether the DISCIPLINA team can make the cake of the market.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Yes of course it is. Any user can use this as the basis for their application. By the way, neither the githab is the source code of the application with which anyone can look.
This is an interesting solution. Perhaps around this blockade forms a certain community of enthusiasts who will create interesting projects based on this. And when will the Discipline release?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

This is an interesting solution. Perhaps around this blockade forms a certain community of enthusiasts who will create interesting projects based on this. And when will the Discipline release?
If you mean the full launch of an already finished finished platform. judging by the road map it is worth waiting for in the 2nd quarter of 2018. And there will also be an alpha release before a full-fledged start, apparently in order to check the stability of the system for errors or something like that.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: