Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 11:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37948 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so

The very fact that the team wants to make a single register for information about students (to start the project) - This is a big task

I agree that the task is not easy, but I think that everything is in the hands of the team, because I think that this idea is more than realizable.

So you think that the project team is very capable and able to work on the project and meet the time interval that they indicated for implementation?

I am more than sure of this, since the team employs very talented and capable people who are able to solve the tasks assigned to them
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so

The very fact that the team wants to make a single register for information about students (to start the project) - This is a big task

I agree that the task is not easy, but I think that everything is in the hands of the team, because I think that this idea is more than realizable.

So you think that the project team is very capable and able to work on the project and meet the time interval that they indicated for implementation?

I am more than sure of this, since the team employs very talented and capable people who are able to solve the tasks assigned to them

Do they have any good experience you think when implementing such large projects? I just do not know the information.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

Do they have any good experience you think when implementing such large projects? I just do not know the information.

Yes, many in the team worked on very large projects, poetmou in the team are many people who have a lot of experience in this direction.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

It's funny that the platform connected with blockchain technology was introduced into the sphere of education.This is something definitely new and interesting
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

It's funny that the platform connected with blockchain technology was introduced into the sphere of education.This is something definitely new and interesting
Yes,this feels a certain development.This platform is very popular among users,you know) if you look at the statistics,their investments will grow every day.It's very cool
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

Yes,this feels a certain development.This platform is very popular among users,you know) if you look at the statistics,their investments will grow every day.It's very cool
Yes agree.Just the guys from the team did a great job and did it efficiently and reliably.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

Although statistics grow every day, if the team can not manage and make good use of it it will be bad someday, maybe now it has not been seen but later we will see it.
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

Yes agree.Just the guys from the team did a great job and did it efficiently and reliably.
I heard that Sony recently announced a project that aims to introduce educational records blockchain permissions based on Hyperledger
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

I heard that Sony recently announced a project that aims to introduce educational records blockchain permissions based on Hyperledger
Yes, I know about it .So what? I don't think they will get around to this project
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Yes, I know about it .So what? I don't think they will get around to this project
Why not? Sony ,it seems to me, can be a strong competitor
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

as I understood from the information about the project, it ensures transparency of work and creates conditions for maintaining confidentiality and reliability of information added by the system participants, isn't it?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

Well,look,I think that they are narrow minded.Their development will not be aimed at such a wide audience,because DISCIPLINA combines records of major universities, institutes, schools and educational online platforms ,it is a HUGE amount of information.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

as I understood from the information about the project, it ensures transparency of work and creates conditions for maintaining confidentiality and reliability of information added by the system participants, isn't it?
absolutely so. this is a completely new private public block diagram of an open type, based on the PoS agreement on the requirements of educational and recruiting services, taking into account the specifics of their work.
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Well,look,I think that they are narrow minded.Their development will not be aimed at such a wide audience,because DISCIPLINA combines records of major universities, institutes, schools and educational online platforms ,it is a HUGE amount of information.
Perhaps you're right.Disciplina is a strong project with a large audience of users.Other platforms will have to try hard to get around them and achieve such confidence
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

I was intrigued by the project. but tell me, what are the goals he pursues? and, of course, I would like to receive information about the main advantages Roll Eyes
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Perhaps you're right.Disciplina is a strong project with a large audience of users.Other platforms will have to try hard to get around them and achieve such confidence
That's it this project there is everything ,even the map and Cryptopay is not limited by minimum or maximum volume of purchases
zero9119

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

I was intrigued by the project. but tell me, what are the goals he pursues? and, of course, I would like to receive information about the main advantages Roll Eyes
in terms of goals, this is, firstly, the creation of an algorithm for finding candidates in the educational field, and secondly, it is a platform with data storage in digital format with a security guarantee, well, of course, the data monetization stored in educational institutions.
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

That's it this project there is everything ,even the map and Cryptopay is not limited by minimum or maximum volume of purchases
Yes, you're absolutely right.This development will be on top for a long time
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

in terms of goals, this is, firstly, the creation of an algorithm for finding candidates in the educational field, and secondly, it is a platform with data storage in digital format with a security guarantee, well, of course, the data monetization stored in educational institutions.
I think that this is not even the most important detail about this platform. It is important that the creators of the platform develop their own architecture of blockages, which can be of use to many. the creators have already developed the core of Cardano and TeachMePlease.
zero9119

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

I think that this is not even the most important detail about this platform. It is important that the creators of the platform develop their own architecture of blockages, which can be of use to many. the creators have already developed the core of Cardano and TeachMePlease.
yes, indeed, I didn't pay attention to it. this is a great job, the creators of talent don't borrow Wink what will be their next project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: