Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

Disciplina will be the first of its kind and will be blockchain-based, implemented by TeachMePlease, an organization that works in tandem with Serokell. The partnership with Serokell, an international firm that specializes in developing distributed systems, mainly using high-assurance coding principles means the platform is dependable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:08:12 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 01:49:12 PM by Assab101

Choosing DISCIPLINA an open source platform is really a value added reputation for me as we can utilize the effective search tool by candidates achievements and their fields of expertise which provides an ease to track at one go and save my time.
I am glad that the projects connected with education are still developed. Recently people very strongly degrade and don't want to comprehend anything new, I was personally convinced of it looking at the environment, it is awful. I hope the platform at least indirectly will correct it.
I hope that the team will be able to interest users in their project, so that as many users as possible invest in it. After all, knowledge is the future. And if we do not learn new, then I can not even imagine what will happen next with young people. It will be exactly the real degradation of society. But I hope that this will not happen and we will see this project developing and successful.
I guess so that will be able to happen, especially that the team is very responsible in their actions here in the crypto currency community. I can say that one thing to continuously attract more investors is that having a good bounty campaigns. Moreover, for the team Disciplina, keep being active on this thread, having been inform all of us for the new updates and developments of this project. Answering all the people's query will creat a good communication and bond between the Disciplina project the people, users, supporters and investors of this project.
You are absolutely right. As for today we do not have enough projects like Disciplina. Thanks to him, we will be able to see the growing interest in knowledge from the partisans. Only through advertising we can attract more attention to this project. It is very necessary for us, as young people do not now learn new knowledge, and therefore a lot of projects have not been published. But I hope that all of us together will support this project as much as possible, so that it will spread as much as possible on the Internet!
not quite right. Project Disciplina does not contribute to increasing interest in knowledge among young people. This project is developed as a single database, which will contain information on the progress of students, what training courses they have completed, etc. And also the possibility of targeted education, when students have certain stages, after which they are guaranteed work in this organization.

That is right, DISCIPLINA is a platform which will improved the system of the database of the education. This is just mean that works can now be easily manage through the use of this platform. And probably investors should somehow try to focus their attention about the concept of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Choosing DISCIPLINA an open source platform is really a value added reputation for me as we can utilize the effective search tool by candidates achievements and their fields of expertise which provides an ease to track at one go and save my time.
I am glad that the projects connected with education are still developed. Recently people very strongly degrade and don't want to comprehend anything new, I was personally convinced of it looking at the environment, it is awful. I hope the platform at least indirectly will correct it.
I hope that the team will be able to interest users in their project, so that as many users as possible invest in it. After all, knowledge is the future. And if we do not learn new, then I can not even imagine what will happen next with young people. It will be exactly the real degradation of society. But I hope that this will not happen and we will see this project developing and successful.
I guess so that will be able to happen, especially that the team is very responsible in their actions here in the crypto currency community. I can say that one thing to continuously attract more investors is that having a good bounty campaigns. Moreover, for the team Disciplina, keep being active on this thread, having been inform all of us for the new updates and developments of this project. Answering all the people's query will creat a good communication and bond between the Disciplina project the people, users, supporters and investors of this project.
You are absolutely right. As for today we do not have enough projects like Disciplina. Thanks to him, we will be able to see the growing interest in knowledge from the partisans. Only through advertising we can attract more attention to this project. It is very necessary for us, as young people do not now learn new knowledge, and therefore a lot of projects have not been published. But I hope that all of us together will support this project as much as possible, so that it will spread as much as possible on the Internet!
not quite right. Project Disciplina does not contribute to increasing interest in knowledge among young people. This project is developed as a single database, which will contain information on the progress of students, what training courses they have completed, etc. And also the possibility of targeted education, when students have certain stages, after which they are guaranteed work in this organization.

That is right, DISCIPLINA is a platform which will improved the system of the database of the education. This is juts mean that works can now be easily manage through the use of this platform. And probably investors should somehow try to focus their attention about the concept of the project.
This project is really great in terms of the HR and Education. This project is going to be great ahead and hope that more and more investors join the project to have some really good profits ahead.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

do you have cardano developers on your team? I think this is an application for success, even though in education you have many competitors

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

Pre-sale is still open I thought I am late with this project that will benefit a lot of people. I am fond of an ICO which is connected to education. Great team btw and for sure this is a next big thing. I'll get some of this  Smiley

You can still participate on their pre-sale because the main stage is on the last week of May this year. And the informations on how to involved on their token sale is thru their website. Hopefully, you will be able to earned enough tokens because I'm pretty sure this project will going to success sinced it is connected before with Cardano Hub.
An ICO related to education is really a great thing to give your support. With the pre-sale still ongoin just like sniper2018 said, the support you can give to the project can really help a lot to make DISCIPLINA to be the next big thing on the market.
Yes, of course, because they will give more convenient for student when they have graduate. A lot of support from everyone will bring more investor for student and recruitment of company at future with Disciplina.
Yes, this is the first ico which is trying to do something different rather than other platforms.Because of educational platform many students as well teachers will support this project and make some contribution to it. DISCIPLINA will create awareness in the education sector and also try to give a different direction to the project by adding blockchain technology with education.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

Free airdrop? This is good because people will probably take this opportunity to join this give away token. Also, token holders will increased which means that people will keep monitoring which will lead to the platform be more known.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Free airdrop? This is good because people will probably take this opportunity to join this give away token. Also, token holders will increased which means that people will keep monitoring which will lead to the platform be more known.

Yeah, a great chance to have some of their tokens which can have a great amount in the future. I believe having an airdrop may add for their popularity here in crypto currency community. Hopefully this project will able to pursue and must continue to strived for the better success on this nice project.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

That is right, DISCIPLINA is a platform which will improved the system of the database of the education. This is juts mean that works can now be easily manage through the use of this platform. And probably investors should somehow try to focus their attention about the concept of the project.
This project is really great in terms of the HR and Education. This project is going to be great ahead and hope that more and more investors join the project to have some really good profits ahead.
Yes this project is great and offers a lot of key advantages that is very useful to students, like establishing ones career goal, where the system will develop an optimised educational path, aiming towards employment in a desired company.  Hopefully many will support and  investors will able to share his portion of investment for the beterment and improvement of our Education quality system.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

Token distribution

78% of issued DSCP tokens will be distributed during the crowdsale, 20% of issued tokens are reserved for company founders, and 2% will be used for the bounty campaign. Out of the 20% of the tokens reserved for the company founders, one half will be frozen for 6 months, and the other half - for 12 months from the end of the crowdsale.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Token distribution

78% of issued DSCP tokens will be distributed during the crowdsale, 20% of issued tokens are reserved for company founders, and 2% will be used for the bounty campaign. Out of the 20% of the tokens reserved for the company founders, one half will be frozen for 6 months, and the other half - for 12 months from the end of the crowdsale.

All the decisions are very satisfying as we analyzed before choosing DISCIPLINA project to invest our funds we have soon all the key aspirations are highly focussed including listing on the exchanges.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

Token distribution

All the decisions are very satisfying as we analyzed before choosing DISCIPLINA project to invest our funds we have soon all the key aspirations are highly focussed including listing on the exchanges.

They manage with a very successful strategy project. As long as the team is active this project will come to a very nice point.
bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

I agree. A lot of people now in bitcoin forum are very likely to joined on this kind of event. It will surely helped for the DISCIPLINA project to be more popular in crypto world. I just wonder why they need KYC procedure for every participants. All we know this kind of procedure will only lead to withdrawal because some people are very concern on their identities on not to exposed here in anonymous world.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

I agree. A lot of people now in bitcoin forum are very likely to joined on this kind of event. It will surely helped for the DISCIPLINA project to be more popular in crypto world. I just wonder why they need KYC procedure for every participants. All we know this kind of procedure will only lead to withdrawal because some people are very concern on their identities on not to exposed here in anonymous world.
Wow, great update there! Hoping more people will support this project because they can really benefit from this one. Not just by gaining reward or a return of investment but the fact that it help the field of education that might help you too.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

Token distribution

Well, 2% for bounty campaign and marketing is so small, actually, although this project is for HR and Education, they will give profitable for people, but i really think should give more funds for marketing.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:01 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 07:15:42 AM by vivavivu

Yeah. I expect to Disciplina Airdrop from i come to here, and now we can do it. In my opinion, this action of Disciplina will bring some big investor instead of only want receive airdrop.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

This is a really great way to attract followers for the project, and I certainly hope this turns out to be good and the project takes off from here in terms of popularity. As popularity increases the so will the investments increase in turn helping out the project!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:06:43 AM

I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.

Fun fact: To be able to read stuff on the internet you need to education to understand the letters and the language it's written in

Education totally isn't a necessity amirite /s   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: