Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ONGOING ICO!] 🔹 MeeTip 🔹 CONNECTING PLACES OF ENCOUNTERS 👥  (Read 17692 times)
Meetip

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:30:55 AM

What's the profit for investors in your project?

As a user, this cryptocurrency will allow to take advantage of the Drink and Tip functionalities.

As an investor, the number of MeeTip tokens is limited to 30,000,000 and no further tokens could be created due to the strict laws of smart-contracts.
All tokens sold during the pre-ICO and main ICO will be the only MeeTip ever in circulation.
Once OutMySphere is complete and integrates MeeTip tokens, the demand of MeeTip will increase, as more people demand it as a form of payment for drinks and tips.
Indeed, MeeTip cryptocurrency aims at being the reference cryptocurrency of meetings i.e a mean of payment in bars, restaurants, cafes ...
What you should understand is that this cryptocurrency will be used in other mobile app depending on our partnerships.
To give you an idea, we have already had contacts with the Match Group (Tinder, Meetic), which suggests promising prospects.

Then, a total of 15% of all MTIP in circulation will be purchased back by our company during the first 24 hours on first exchange to help MeeTip entering a bullish trend. If the bullish trend sticks, the price of MeeTip should steadily increase.

Everything has been organized to guarantee the investments of our investors.

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be more than happy to reply more precisely.
The Meetip will become the cryptocurrency of meetings and dating. I hope it will be possible to pay my Tinder and Meetic membership in Meetip haha because I benefited from the favorable bonus rate during the Pre-ICO.
It's a recurring thing, but it's not the primary purpose of our cryptocurrency and mobile app.
On the other hand, it is something that can be possible if partnerships are developped Wink
Rajatruck

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:34:42 AM

Will there be fees to use OutMySphere and its features ?
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

Will there be fees to use OutMySphere and its features ?

The use of OutMySphere will remain completely free.
The 'Tip' functionality is completely free, both for the sender and for the receiver.
For the 'Drink' functionality, we charge 1% fee on drinks purchases. These costs are only borne by the establishments and not by the customers.
Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

Will it be possible to send Meetip to another user directly through the app?
Meetip

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

Will it be possible to send Meetip to another user directly through the app?

You will be able to send your MeeTip to all users of the app via the encrypted messaging service.
Darmanin

Glab Trotter

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:52:45 PM

Would increase ETH price affect the price of 1 Meetip token ?
Meetip

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:02:31 PM

Would increase ETH price affect the price of 1 Meetip token ?

No, the rate ETH/MTIP remains the same.

Do not hesitate to join us on Telegram if it is not already done yet, these are the kind of question we answer frequently  Smiley

https://meetip.io
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:18:41 AM

I dont really get this. Maybe its because where I live we still buy drinks from the counter or talk to a waitress and then tip face to face... So what is this coin all about? Dont get me wrong, Im not hating here, but I really think some parts of life should still be "smartphone free". Just my opinion. Please enlight me if this is about way more than just tipping via an app.
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

I dont really get this. Maybe its because where I live we still buy drinks from the counter or talk to a waitress and then tip face to face... So what is this coin all about? Dont get me wrong, Im not hating here, but I really think some parts of life should still be "smartphone free". Just my opinion. Please enlight me if this is about way more than just tipping via an app.

We can answer you in 3 ways.

First of all with regard to the actual features, what you are saying are some possibilities offered by the application but it goes further.
For the beverages orders, it is not simply to avoid ordering at the counter, it can nevertheless be a time saver, but it is mainly to propose the order in a decentralized way.
Since you can visualize who is in a bar, and especially where your Facebook friends are, you will be able to offer a drink to whatever place you are located respectively.
If your friend is in a bar in New York and you live in France, there is no limit.
For the Tip feature, again it's not just about tipping through the app only to the waiter you have in front of you.
Employees present using the app will all be able to receive a tip, ie not only the waiter but also the people you never see, the cooks for example.
You will be able to choose any employee.
In addition, the app also provides details about the crowd in real time in all places to our users.

In a second time, we agree with you that human contact will always be better than the virtual side.
However, society is evolving and the digital revolution is creating new needs. Our app offers a service that responds to a request.
You can offer a drink to a stranger directly, it will help shy people for example. The goal is to use the application as an icebreaker in your social relations.
Also, today you have the opportunity to buy on the Internet like buying a product in a real shop.
To make a long story short, these are adaptations.

Finally, you have to understand that we put forward this cryptocurrency in the context of our own application.
But it will also be used in other dating applications in the future when partenerships will be developped.

We thank you for your question  Smiley
Darmanin

Glab Trotter

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

I found this article about you and Tinder : https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-meetip-the-cryptocurrency-of-meetings-of-interest-to-the-match-group-tinder-tm/

Have you seen it?? It's starting to become more than just rumors at this point... Grin

Meetip

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

I found this article about you and Tinder : https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-meetip-the-cryptocurrency-of-meetings-of-interest-to-the-match-group-tinder-tm/

Have you seen it?? It's starting to become more than just rumors at this point... Grin

Yes, we've seen it  Wink
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:24:25 PM

Woooow not bad guys. That is getting serious!!
Rajatruck

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

I found this article about you and Tinder :

https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-meetip-the-cryptocurrency-of-meetings-of-interest-to-the-match-group-tinder-tm/

we can almost assume that the partnership is already concluded..!
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

Good news, it promises great prospects for the future!
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:21:06 PM

https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-meetip-the-cryptocurrency-of-meetings-of-interest-to-the-match-group-tinder-tm/

we can almost assume that the partnership is already concluded..!
There are no details on the content of the partnership, just that it will be after the ICO, but basically is the MeeTip going to be used for the products of the Match Group ? isn't it?
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:27:25 PM

Nothing is official, but if it comes to be, I believe that the value of the MeeTip after the ICO may experience a significant increase ...
sandwichman1

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:33:54 PM

Nothing is official, but if it comes to be, I believe that the value of the MeeTip after the ICO may experience a significant increase ...

You should keep it for yourself, but yes it may be the right plan  Grin
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

Do you have any advisors?
Rajatruck

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

You should keep it for yourself, but yes it may be the right plan  Grin
Pretty proud to have been able to participate in the Pre-ICO when I hear that!
SparrowMano

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

I rather agree with that, the ICO ends on December 15 so we do not have much time to wait to see that !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: