Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 02:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ONGOING ICO!] 🔹 MeeTip 🔹 CONNECTING PLACES OF ENCOUNTERS 👥  (Read 17685 times)
Meetip

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:46:14 PM

Hi, will the founders of Meetip ever issue coins in the future ?

The number of MeeTip tokens is limited to 30,000,000 and no further coins could be created due to the strict laws of smart-contracts.
All coins sold during the Pre-ICO and Main ICO will be the only MeeTip ever in circulation.
You can contribute on www.meetip.io
Regards
ClarksonI

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

The number of MeeTip tokens is limited to 30,000,000 and no further coins could be created due to the strict laws of smart-contracts.
All coins sold during the Pre-ICO and Main ICO will be the only MeeTip ever in circulation.
Regards
so we can assume the demand of MeeTip will increase as more people will demand it as a form of payment for beverages and tips... Good strategy
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:13:26 PM

Regards
so we can assume the demand of MeeTip will increase as more people will demand it as a form of payment for beverages and tips... Good strategy
Yes for sure and due to their buyback program be certain the chances of MeeTip entering a bullish trend once it hits an exchange are high  Wink
petrov trevor

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:31:36 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 08:03:45 PM by petrov trevor

And do you have already concluded partnerships or any partnerships are planned in the future ?
Meetip

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:54:46 PM

And do you have already concluded partnerships or any partnership are planned in the future ?

At this time, we have concluded more than 700 use agreements with bars, mainly in the Paris region and Hauts-de-France.
By the way, we have chosen the first bar in France where MeeTip cryptocurrency will be used and it is not just any bar (article on this point is coming).

As well as a partnership of use of the MeeTip cryptocurrency in the restaurants and cafes of the Tashir group was concluded thanks to one of our advisor.

Then, as you maybe know it, our cryptocurrency will be used in other famous dating applications, you can probably guess which  Wink

(You will be able to find these informations mainly in our WhitePaper, for the rest, updates on partnerships are coming)

Best regards
petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:03:24 PM

And do you have already concluded partnerships or any partnership are planned in the future ?

At this time, we have concluded more than 700 use agreements with bars, mainly in the Paris region and Hauts-de-France.
By the way, we have chosen the first bar in France where MeeTip cryptocurrency will be used and it is not just any bar (article on this point is coming).

As well as a partnership of use of the MeeTip cryptocurrency in the restaurants and cafes of the Tashir group was concluded thanks to one of our advisor.

Then, as you maybe know it, our cryptocurrency will be used in other famous dating applications, you can probably guess which  Wink

(You will be able to find these informations mainly in our WhitePaper, for the rest, updates on partnerships are coming)

Best regards
ok great thanks for your answers;I will stay tuned
good luck to your amazing project
Meetip

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:03:25 AM

Hello everyone!

The ICO is still open, invest this 3rd week and enjoy a bonus rate of 650 MTIP for 1 ETH!       www.meetip.io

But that's not all ! We have a little surprise to thank you! We will announce the news today on our Medium, so stay tuned  Wink
chris molty

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:20:05 AM

Hello everyone!

The ICO is still open, invest this 3rd week and enjoy a bonus rate of 650 MTIP for 1 ETH!       www.meetip.io

But that's not all ! We have a little surprise to thank you! We will announce the news today on our Medium, so stay tuned  Wink

Looking forward to hearing that
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:27:14 AM

Hello everyone!

Yes me too, can you post the link of this news here when it will be posted?
thank you
Meetip

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:24 PM

Hello everyone!

thank you
Of course, we will do that !
Meetip

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:38:48 PM

Hello everyone!

thank you
We are turning to you concerning the surprise which requires a lot of organization, thus, the announcement was slightly postponed to allow it to take place in the best possible conditions.
We thank you for your understanding and your patience. We hope that this will meet your expectations.
By the way, some of you have already guessed it on our social networks!  Wink
For others, be patient, it would not take long now !
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:17:01 PM

It seems like a project to be a success. How much funds have been collected in pre-ico?
Meetip

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

It seems like a project to be a success. How much funds have been collected in pre-ico?
Thank you for your comment and your question.
We raised $ 114,000, the equivalent of 361 ETH at this time in a week of Pre-ICO.
Now we have raised an equivalent of 6,113 ETH.
Do not hesitate for other questions.
Best regards.
Meetip

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

Hello everyone!

thank you
We are turning to you concerning the surprise which requires a lot of organization, thus, the announcement was slightly postponed to allow it to take place in the best possible conditions.
We thank you for your understanding and your patience. We hope that this will meet your expectations.
Sorry for the waiting ! As promised, here is the announcement of our event!
We hope to see those who will have the opportunity to attend it!

CHECK IT ON OUR MEDIUM : https://medium.com/@OutMySphere/ann-a-meetup-for-meetip-9875641d5a6

SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:47:28 PM

Hello everyone!

thank you

CHECK IT ON OUR MEDIUM : https://medium.com/@OutMySphere/ann-a-meetup-for-meetip-9875641d5a6

Very good initiative! I’m impressed ! I have seen few ICOs organize this so far!
I do not have the opportunity to go to France, but do you plan to do it somewhere else? If so, where?
I wish you good luck. Best team

Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

Hello everyone!

thank you

Very good initiative! I’m impressed ! I have seen few ICOs organize this so far!
I do not have the opportunity to go to France, but do you plan to do it somewhere else? If so, where?

Thank you for keeping your word! What a great idea, I think your investors will enjoy this idea.
I hope you will organize something similar in Canada someday!
Wish you successful continuation!!
patapon49

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:33:49 PM

Hello everyone!

thank you

Thank you for keeping your word! What a great idea, I think your investors will enjoy this idea.
I hope you will organize something similar in Canada someday!
Wish you successful continuation!!
Hello everyone!

thank you

It's so amazing! I sent you an email, I will be honored to participate!
When will we receive confirmation and know if our participation is accepted? thanks
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:07:08 PM

Hello everyone!

thank you

Indeed, we want to extend the experience in other countries.
We have not decided on the exact location of the next meetup yet, but we will focus as a priority on where our commercial development is going to be the more advanced (United States, Russia, Canada, Australia, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Germany...).
Thanks for your interest !
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:12:54 PM

It's so amazing! I sent you an email, I will be honored to participate!
When will we receive confirmation and know if our participation is accepted? thanks
Thank you for your comment.
You will receive a confirmation directly on the e-mail address with which you contacted us.
Places are limited, only people receiving a Pass by mail will be allowed to attend the event.
All confirmations will be sent tomorrow to respond the maximum possible and to agree on the final list of participants.
Do not hesitate if you need other information Smiley
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

Thank you for your comment and your question.
We raised $ 114,000, the equivalent of 361 ETH at this time in a week of Pre-ICO.
Now we have raised an equivalent of 6,113 ETH.
Do not hesitate for other questions.
Best regards.
Well, good achievement, will the remaining tokens be burned.?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: