Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:40:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10933 times)
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:19:58 AM

The safest in my opinion is to buy gold because gold is a very stable investment and there is no way you will lose money when you invest into it. But with bitcoin due it it's volatility and unstableness, you are able to make lots of profits in the short span or lose a lot of money as a result of that as well.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I like both because both can give us profit but I like more to buy bitcoins because bitcoins is more profitable and has lot of features.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:28:06 AM

GOLD 3x overpriced now.

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/koos-jansen/how-constant-is-golds-purchasing-power/

juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:35:06 AM

it is up to you, but if you like risk and challenge for much profit, you should buy bitcoin.
buying gold is more safer than buying bitcoin because gold price is very stable, but the profit is not much.
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

If you have enough capital than definitely you should go with bitcoin because bitcoin has a brighter future than any other thing.
But the bitcoin market is not stable, no one can determine the future of bitcoin, so I think the investment of gold will be a more correct choice, after all, in addition to the price of gold, as well as collection value.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:54:31 AM

If you have enough capital than definitely you should go with bitcoin because bitcoin has a brighter future than any other thing.
But the bitcoin market is not stable, no one can determine the future of bitcoin, so I think the investment of gold will be a more correct choice, after all, in addition to the price of gold, as well as collection value.

gold value isnt growing overtime so i think investing on gold wont get you anywhere. you cant be a millionaire or billionaire if you only invest in gold alone therfore you should also add bitcoin to your current holdings in order to   profit as much as posible.

if you have less money , buy bitcoin but if you have more money then buy gold. bitcoin is afordable because you can buy it in smaller chunks while gold is always sold at a bulk amount or specific set of price.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

I am not interested about investment by gold or the other except the bitcoin, there are many reason why I hate buy gold and more interested to buy bitcoin, bitcoin have the fluactive value and will be pump just few time but will be dump in the short time, the investor buy the bitcoin will be new billionaires in short time but they will be the poor just few second. And the other why have to buy bitcoin than the gold is the system is easy.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
waqassabaja1

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

I would suggest a potential ico, that is MTC. I have a strong belief in it, the return of the throne. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. They sharing 450000MTC for you, here is link 

450000 COINS INSTANT AIRDROP Step By Step Don't Miss this Airdrop

Presale is ongoing now (https://medichain.online/)
thinkxx.
vhhjhju

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

Choose gold if you want a long term investment and stable price in the market. Choose bitcoin if you are a risk taker person who knows trading and interested in online investment.
I agree with you that gold is a relatively stable investment that is suitable for people to pursue a stable course. However, bitcoin is risky. It should be said that all cryptocurrencies are somewhat risky, but its return Rate will certainly be higher than a lot of investment products.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:40:48 AM

Choose gold if you want a long term investment and stable price in the market. Choose bitcoin if you are a risk taker person who knows trading and interested in online investment.
I agree with you that gold is a relatively stable investment that is suitable for people to pursue a stable course. However, bitcoin is risky. It should be said that all cryptocurrencies are somewhat risky, but its return Rate will certainly be higher than a lot of investment products.
Those valueable things are so much important to those people who really want to invest in short term or long term. Yes gold is one good thing to invest in, because the price is stable and in time the price might goes higher while in bitcoin yep it is too risky because we don't know when the price goes higher or goes lower. Bitcoin is unstable.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Poolome

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

I more decision bitcoin in light of the fact that bitcoin has a higher esteem in the event that it is sold in the market. what's more, bitcoin is effortlessly traded and has great exchange speed. gold has a shabby purchasing esteem. be that as it may, in the event that we offer it, we are difficult to get greater benefit than bitcoin. gold likewise has entangled arrangements due to the numerous standards.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

I would suggest a potential ico, that is MTC. I have a strong belief in it, the return of the throne. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. They sharing 450000MTC for you, here is link 

450000 COINS INSTANT AIRDROP Step By Step Don't Miss this Airdrop

Presale is ongoing now (https://medichain.online/)
thinkxx.
It seems that ICO is promising, but I recommend to study it, because ICO is not in Tokenmarket.net, I prefer to get information about ICO on ICO rating site and tokenmarket.net, so I'm not hit by a scam.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

Both of which are an investment. It is safer to invest in gold, because its value is always stable. But investing in bitcoin is also very profitable even the price exceeds the price of gold. Please note that with the value of prices that can rise and fall at any time also has a greater risk but also has a greater advantage as compared to investing in gold.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:29:10 AM

Like any commodity, including gold, bitcoin will be volatile. However, bitcoin investments account for a great deal of media attention. But also note that gold has proven credibility. The civilization has been trading gold since about 600 BC and it continues to be used by agents and investors with enthusiasm today. Gold will certainly never lose its intrinsic value as a precious metal with many practical applications.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

I think it's better to buy bitcoin than gold. if you buy bitcoin then the profit that we will get bigger than buying gold. for me, buying gold is just for jewelry only, but do not use gold to invest because the profit we get very little.

gregorio5

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

You know what the answer will be if you ask the question here.  It's like asking a bankrupt lawyer what you should do if you go to him with a debt problem.  But I will give you my answer anyways, buy bitcoin it will go up in value a lot faster than gold.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

Bitcoin is popular now that modern technologies are invading the world so for now I'd rather buy Bitcoin
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:05:28 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

If you have the money then probably buy bitcoins because they are much more phenomenal this time rather than gold because gold is more like a jewelry and a long term investment if you are pertaining into a bars of gold and bitcoins value if you can  see in the market are really rising tremendously with them having their.lowest last week so bitcoins is really good for not so much long term investment like a year holding so go to bitcoins.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

If you want to make a profitable investment in a short period of time then Bitcoin is a good choice. you can earn quick and large profits by taking advantage of Bitcoin price fluctuations. while for gold I think the investment is a long-term investment, maybe you need some time to make a profit.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

The choice is yours.
The gold I bought last year got me $ 10 in a year.
The bitcoin I bought last year got me more.

Everyone's own choice.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: