Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time too late  (Read 4492 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

I have always made my point always clear there is no such thing as the right time to buy bitcoin, because the time might be right with promising low price but the found will not be there to even buy at that low price, and again the price of bitcoin may be very high and at the  same time wrong timing but you will have the needed found to buy at any price. What am saying is in bitcoin once you have the needed capital to invest the next thing to do is to go ahead and buy it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

Like this popular Proverbs "better late than never", it is never too late to buy now. You will be surprise when time will come and this same bitcoin will be selling for over $15,000 for 1BTC.
So if you have the money, I suggest you should invest by buying and keeping, at least its better than regretting more  by then.
You are right! It is never too late. Because we don't know what happens this year and the future to come. I am hoping the value of cryptocurrences will increase higher than before. Let us pray this will happen. Let us be optimistic.
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

this User ask for 32$ only to sell 2BTC

2.00 BTC for sale - $32 USD (MTGOX PRICE is 16.68)

Only trusted members with reputation!

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

Here we have a demonstration "How could we be wrong". So I have another question: Is it too late to buy BTC now?  Grin
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh
When I got into Bitcoin around 2014/2015, I usually see some people discuss how Bitcoin was cheap in 2009/2010 compared to the current price as of then which was around $200 and $250 (price around 2009/2010 seems to be $0.07/$1) so you can see that the price of Bitcoin was very cheap in 2009/2010. Now this is 2018, I will advise you to buy at the rate you’re seeing.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh

Here we have a demonstration "How could we be wrong". So I have another question: Is it too late to buy BTC now?  Grin

it's not too late to buy bitcoin especially in yesterday because I see in my tabtrader, the price reaches $8k level and if you can buy at that level, you can see your money is increasing right now. but if you can buy bitcoin right now then it is fine and its good for you and you can wait for the price to increase higher so you can sell it to make a profit. I hope you can be patient to wait for the price because the price now is hard to predict so we need to make sure that we could still make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
When I got into Bitcoin around 2014/2015, I usually see some people discuss how Bitcoin was cheap in 2009/2010 compared to the current price as of then which was around $200 and $250 (price around 2009/2010 seems to be $0.07/$1) so you can see that the price of Bitcoin was very cheap in 2009/2010. Now this is 2018, I will advise you to buy at the rate you’re seeing.

You did a very accurate comparison. If we have money then we should invest now. Do not look at the past anymore, we have a real lesson.
Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

Emm interesting ..

It's never too late to succeed.
Today and whenever bitcoin will lead you to become a more successful person. As long as you try, have the desire, the courage, I make sure you can buy 1btc or more.
In this world nothing is impossible, everything will happen.
Big goals will get bigger results.
Trust me.
Bitcoin will find a way, or make a way.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

Like this popular Proverbs "better late than never", it is never too late to buy now. You will be surprise when time will come and this same bitcoin will be selling for over $15,000 for 1BTC.
So if you have the money, I suggest you should invest by buying and keeping, at least its better than regretting more  by then.
You are right! It is never too late. Because we don't know what happens this year and the future to come. I am hoping the value of cryptocurrences will increase higher than before. Let us pray this will happen. Let us be optimistic.
There is no good in staying pessimistic regarding anything in life. It is said that whatever you think, there are maximum chances that you are going to get it in your life. If we are going to stay positive regarding the future of bitcoin and the bitcoiners, I am sure this thing is going to give us not only a mental relief but also help us to take right decisions on the right time. I don’t know much about others but I am totally supporting bitcoin.
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

Nope it is not late time however rather it is the best time of buying bitcoin still in lightweight of the very fact that the speed is til now not very high since still aren't substantial range of bitcoin supporter within the entire world because the buff of bitcoin is dilated then the speed can likewise be dilated and you'll be able to get enough profit.
Sorento

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin.... I belong to a school of thought that believes that the best time to do anything is now.... You can still make it through bitcoin
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
It´s not too late. If you think of disruptive new stuff that came along, they are eventually passed by others but it is not easy. BTC have its flaws but it was so groundbreaking that for some coin to take it´s place it cannot be only slightly better, it has to be disruptive again.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

There is no good in staying pessimistic regarding anything in life. It is said that whatever you think, there are maximum chances that you are going to get it in your life. If we are going to stay positive regarding the future of bitcoin and the bitcoiners, I am sure this thing is going to give us not only a mental relief but also help us to take right decisions on the right time. I don’t know much about others but I am totally supporting bitcoin.
Its always good to have positive views on what we do in our lives but we cant really say it anytime specially seeing on how the market moves it cant really be avoided for us not to get worried or not being  too pessimist with this very volatile market.Its never been too late though and i have already made my move which i do accumulate bitcoin and other altcoins in the market as much as i can.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

It´s not too late. If you think of disruptive new stuff that came along, they are eventually passed by others but it is not easy. BTC have its flaws but it was so groundbreaking that for some coin to take it´s place it cannot be only slightly better, it has to be disruptive again. So BTC is still very new and most of us, even the latest arrivals will steal be seen as early adopters of crypto currency. So to see BTC at a 10k level is almost inevitable, and even higher depending on other projects that come along.

It's not yet too late you can still do your best and make everything in the right place. You don't need to compete with others stuff because all you need to do is prove to yourself that time doesn't matter to those people who still have hope that business will work. Just do your best never let others loss your hope and beliefs. Never let yourself stop just like that easily.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

If you want to invest it's not too late, because the price of the bitcoin decreased very high and once the price increase again you will earn a lot of money. There's a lot of people  who sell their bitcoin past few years ago and now they cry but don't worry because it will become very high again.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

There will always be times when we have missed it, but that does not mean that it is now too late to start. Buying bitcoin today for $ 5800 you can in the next year to sell it for $ 10,000. Do you think it is less profitable than buying bitcoin for $ 10 and sell it for $ 32? Every age has its advantages. The main thing is not to miss an opportunity because you can always be left out.

Right. There will never be "too late" in bitcoin. If you want the timing or something else, then the choice is yours. But we promote courage. A courage to accept and to risk something that has a potential to be profitable.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
How can you say that we are now late to buy bitcoins? There are still a lot of opportunity for us to buy bitcoins, this is still the beginning of the bitcoin era. I am sure that the price that we are seeing today is still the tip of the iceberg. It is not yet late to make investment with bitcoins.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

How can you say that we are now late to buy bitcoins? There are still a lot of opportunity for us to buy bitcoins, this is still the beginning of the bitcoin era. I am sure that the price that we are seeing today is still the tip of the iceberg. It is not yet late to make investment with bitcoins.
No we are not too late, too late are for those who are informed about this opportunity but refused to believe it, so we must secure what we do have and if we still don't have enough bitcoin in our wallet then it is time for us to have it again by purchasing since any moment it will increase in price again.

thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

I think that we all traders and holders and investors need to be more calm because really the price was insanely low, and now in comparison it is insanely high, still.
love_you_much

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

I think that we all traders and holders and investors need to be more calm because really the price was insanely low, and now in comparison it is insanely high, still.
I invested in the BTC is nearly 10k. I have lost a lot of money now but I think I will continue to buy. I believe this market will recover.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
Of course still it's time to buy bitcoin even it's not like before that the price is so low but it's great to buy now bitcoin. I know the diff9of price before and now is huge but as long people believe that bitcoin will increase more it's value many people will buy bitcoin.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: