Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigereum Token Swap opens 8 December 2017  (Read 4871 times)
Tigereum (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Founder & Promoter of Tigereum Token Swap

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:19:52 AM

Thank you
TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
Tigereum’s Token Swap opened on Friday 8 December and closes on Monday 18 December 2017
So far:
•   21,344,868 Tigereum Tokens have been allocated (out of a potential 50,000,000)
•   1712 registered participants (total)
The breakdown of participation is:
•   45% ETH swap to our token address
•   39% on our Token Swap Bot
•   16% presale, team, bounty and founders
Thank you to everyone who has participated so far
Don’t miss out!
Token Swap closes at 23:59 GMT on Monday 18 December 2017
Go to the Tigereum website www.tigereum.io to participate now
Send crypto to friends and family in an instant message

What will you do to the excess coin? Will you burn it? It's nice to see the development of your project. I always keep an eye to your progress.

Yes, any unallocated tokens will burn at the close of our Token Swap on Monday 18 Dec
Sir.. There are many ways for unallocated tokens that can not be reduced to a potencial of 50,000,000. You can extend a week again back to this bounty or ICO to get rid of the three-to-one tokens based on the projects willingness to hit it totaling 50,000,000 Tigereum tokens. And in the team of Tigereum can only be an answer if there will be unallocated tokens.
A great way to sell tokens is to give a higher discounts and promos. Extending of ICO is a good idea in order for the unallocated tokens be sold.
TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
Tigereum’s Token Swap opened on Friday 8 December and closes on Monday 18 December 2017
So far:
•   21,344,868 Tigereum Tokens have been allocated (out of a potential 50,000,000)
Don’t miss out!

What will you do to the excess coin? Will you burn it? It's nice to see the development of your project. I always keep an eye to your progress.

Yes, any unallocated tokens will burn at the close of our Token Swap on Monday 18 Dec
Goodluck for your token swap! I wish that your token will use and allocate to every who will join. I believe that someday, this project will help people to transfer via social media sites. I hope that tigereum project al chatbot will have low transaction fees. Your project deserves to be successful.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:22:23 AM

Tigereum in Steemit today
https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptoeth/tigereum-the-social-messaging-app-for-crypto-payment
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:31:19 AM

Tigereum in Medium today

https://medium.com/@nsamir590/tigereum-aims-to-be-the-cryptographical-eab7e77f548f
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:33:59 AM

Tigereum in Inverse today

https://www.inverse.com/article/39450-is-bitcoin-in-facebook-s-future-messenger-chief-joins-coinbase-board
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:53:04 AM

Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:09:18 AM

I have seen the Whitepaper. So it is messaging crypto directly to your recipient in sending them. Sir my question is, how is the sending being done, from wallet to wallet and the chat bot will notify the recipient through an automated message? Is it from a sender’s wallet to Tigereum’s wallet to the recipient’s wallet?

Thank you for your question. It is a good question, and it goes to the heart of how Tigereum will work better than other options. We have some development underway on this, and we are looking into the options.  However, we need the Token Swap to be completed, so that we have funds to do this task fully, and develop our proposal comprehensively. 
Ok then.. you know every intersted party is going to scrutinize the details because it will be for their own interest. So i hope this project will be funded enough so as to complete its development.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:15:05 AM

TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
So far:
Don’t miss out!

https://i.imgsafe.org/37/37bdc9764c.jpeg
Goodluck to Tigereum in this Token swap and to those registered swappers. You still have 2 days more left and im sure this days will not pass by without Tigereum reaching its goal.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:44:48 AM

OLNEY-FRASER SAYS TIGEREUM SET TO POUNCE

Darren Olney-Fraser, CEO of Tigereum, says that Tigereum is set to pounce, as its Token Swap comes to an end.

Tigereum’s Token Swap closes on Monday, 18 December and Tigereum is ready to start the next stage of its roadmap.

“We are looking forward to building the Tigereum offering out with the funds raised from our Token Swap” says Mr Olney-Fraser.

“I want to thank everyone who has shown their support for the Tigereum concept, and shared our enthusiasm” he said today.

To participate in Tigereum’s Token Swap go to www.tigereum.io now.  Don’t miss out!
Jakegamiz

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

Sir.. For a live proposal this is sure that many will use the platform of the Tigereum Token. Goodluck in Tigereum Token and also in the Team to build excellent project like this.

Arslada

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

It looks very goood
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:03:53 PM

Did your project has fully anonymity or security? I am afraid the way it will be transacted through facebook messenger. I think it is so much harmful to transfer coins since hackers and scammers are always there. But I appreciated your platform because this is very unique than other altcoin. You featured how it will easily to transact coins to other.
Will you have your own chatbot or you will be using existing social media channels like facebook messenger, whatsapp, telegram and the like?
If I will use existing socia media channels? I saw that a user can make a chatbot to facebook messenger. Am I right?
Then there will be no distinguishing difference from other existing social media execpt that they send crypto to fiat or crypto to crypto with secure transactions and less fee charged. But i like thr idea. You will need much and nit much is required. For small transaction’s use.
Ya. Not complicated. If problem arises you can just approach the moderator or the admin and settle the matter one on one. 

Indeed, sometimes just small incrementally-better offerings are the most successful because they solve a problem right now, and are easy to deliver and scale up globally

Yes. If we are thinking of over the years looking for alternative solutions for the fast and inexpensive way of sending our funds wherever the world is today we are the only Tigereum who can do this and by their own chatbot things can be used by all communities to speed up and make sure we send the crypto or receving the crypto.
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

I like the name of this token. It sounds so strong but unique. IMO the project is promising and I've seen a few of this kind of idea lately. How can you compete with those and what kind of edge as well as strategies you might want to show to your investors on the business perspective.
I have question in my mind. What is the connection of tiger to their token? But it seems like it has a purpose. Anyways, we can see that this project is very unique since it is integrating the usage of social media channels in a new form of transaction. A transaction that is easy and reliable. Tigereum will don't need to compete with others because it already proves that social media sites are useful than what we are thinking of.

We thought that the Tiger represented a disrupter ready to pounce
Regarding security on social media - indeed, that is critical to our development work
However, I think this should be kept in perspective. Small social payments are like cash in our pocket, and that is where Tigereum will play. Digital wallets are more like our bank accounts for larger amounts, and this is not where Tigereum will play.

Sir.. I have a question? Do you have any option? Example of sending large funds to the main wallet address of the receiver?

Ohhh now I understand where you are heading. Yes crypto is really not in line with the digital wallets in a different perspective though sometimes thought as the same. Goodluck with this one anyways
Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:17:09 PM

Thank you
TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
So far:
Don’t miss out!

Sir.. There are many ways for unallocated tokens that can not be reduced to a potencial of 50,000,000. You can extend a week again back to this bounty or ICO to get rid of the three-to-one tokens based on the projects willingness to hit it totaling 50,000,000 Tigereum tokens. And in the team of Tigereum can only be an answer if there will be unallocated tokens.
A great way to sell tokens is to give a higher discounts and promos. Extending of ICO is a good idea in order for the unallocated tokens be sold.
TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
So far:
Don’t miss out!

Goodluck for your token swap! I wish that your token will use and allocate to every who will join. I believe that someday, this project will help people to transfer via social media sites. I hope that tigereum project al chatbot will have low transaction fees. Your project deserves to be successful.
Such a project needs support. So we need should support for the betterment of this project.
Zulfi Heriansyah

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:54:55 PM

sounds good to me. social media becomes the main access of most Internet users. with this innovation, social media users will be easy to transact
Jakegamiz

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:09:23 PM

I like the name of this token. It sounds so strong but unique. IMO the project is promising and I've seen a few of this kind of idea lately. How can you compete with those and what kind of edge as well as strategies you might want to show to your investors on the business perspective.
I have question in my mind. What is the connection of tiger to their token? But it seems like it has a purpose. Anyways, we can see that this project is very unique since it is integrating the usage of social media channels in a new form of transaction. A transaction that is easy and reliable. Tigereum will don't need to compete with others because it already proves that social media sites are useful than what we are thinking of.

We thought that the Tiger represented a disrupter ready to pounce
Regarding security on social media - indeed, that is critical to our development work
However, I think this should be kept in perspective. Small social payments are like cash in our pocket, and that is where Tigereum will play. Digital wallets are more like our bank accounts for larger amounts, and this is not where Tigereum will play.

Sir.. I have a question? Do you have any option? Example of sending large funds to the main wallet address of the receiver?

Ohhh now I understand where you are heading. Yes crypto is really not in line with the digital wallets in a different perspective though sometimes thought as the same. Goodluck with this one anyways
Others may have negative views on this good platform that can really help us greatly. There is nothing wrong with giving you the perfect proposal like this by Tigereum. We really do not believe in any probe

menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:33:22 AM

sounds good to me. social media becomes the main access of most Internet users. with this innovation, social media users will be easy to transact
and because of the popularity of the internet in social media has been the first way to make this project possible to expedite the sending of crypto to even less knowledge about crypto
Jakegamiz

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:54:44 AM

and because of the popularity of the internet in social media has been the first way to make this project possible to expedite the sending of crypto to even less knowledge about crypto
now i see that it well have a warm welcome to the community especially first in the social media was the main priority

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:01:53 AM

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:03:21 AM

now i see that it well have a warm welcome to the community especially first in the social media was the main priority
Tigereum believes that crypto has to embrace social media more for it to achieve its full potential
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
So far:
Don’t miss out!

We are not obsessed about having to allocate all 50M tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be burned. That just creates more value for existing tokenholders. What's not to like about that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: