Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world  (Read 17947 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

SpaCoin looks like a very serious project.
And the project has already got into the softcap, so the project has already celebrated its first success.
Yes, you can see more and more successfull from SPACOIN. Spacoin idea is creation and have practicality at the real life.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

And the project has already got into the softcap, so the project has already celebrated its first success.
Yes, you can see more and more successfull from SPACOIN. Spacoin idea is creation and have practicality at the real life.
This idea which it is built-in real life has a great chances to be a successfull in a long distance, look around, soon fiat currencies will die absolutely!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

Yes. I am going to agree with you and your opinion.
The statement of yours is totally true.
SpaCoin have one of the best management and structure on this platform.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

SpaCoin is performing better! And for this progressive project I really hope that this will continue. The team is very well experience to come up with a very practical concept and idea that is very in demand in the current era we are now living. This is a rare project that provides beauty salon services for the market. Additionally, for me, I think that this is the first time I encounter and read about healthy products, services and stuff in the blockchain community. So, with this point, I am looking forward to this project.

Yeah, a great project that team do their very best as this project is in progress. Also, this project have a quality potential since they already hit the softcap. I really appreciate this project that makes everyone of us want to be good looking as this project want in the society to be beautiful which makes them inspired when they are in the service. Hoping for the team will never stop since they already reached to softcap until the time they will be demand in the society.
Yes right.The project idea is vwry unique so the popularity of project increasing very rapidly.And it's also reached to the softcap.And also listed on the some of exchange.i hope the SPA coin will listed on one of the popular exchange.
Certainly that's true that this is a unique kind of ICO which brings beauty services to people that want to enhance their physical body. Already reached the softcap so their challenge is to hit the hardcap and I think there will more investors to participate this platform.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

This idea which it is built-in real life has a great chances to be a successfull in a long distance, look around, soon fiat currencies will die absolutely!
I'm not sure fiat currencies die, because everyone still like using fiat and easy to using. I only some altcoin at blockchain like Spacoin is replace for fiat at some fields. Never seem like to fiat.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

Fiat currency lived as long as we did, it usually changes shape, but the value more or less it's always the same.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

What does the blockchain have to do with this project? How does it differ from conventional trading networks? I think the developer will have to work hard to attract attention in the project from the real sector.

they aim to transform those tokens to a coin, I think they used that just to collect the money they need to do those stuff. anyway let's keep eye our on that and see what will happen.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

Fiat currency lived as long as we did, it usually changes shape, but the value more or less it's always the same.
The new age is here , the cryptocurrency is already hitting hard and it will soon dominate the markets and the global economie . These early on projects have all the chance to be succeful and widespread.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:56:54 AM

This is surely going to be a contender in altcoin trading websites in the future because it has alot of followers and investors.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

Fiat currencies will never die, since there are still places that dont have access to the internet or not having electricity where fiat is needed. Also it wouldn't die as long as cryptocurrencies are not fully accepted by the governments.
Of course, fiat will never die, but the world of the crypt and the world of real business the farther away, the closer it will be, as in this project. There will come a time when they will be so together that they can not live without each other, unfortunately I think it will not be soon.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

Spacoin gold colour looks so rich! Softcap reached, this is a sign of success and a queue for everyone to join now, I was hoped for a coin I ll join early and reap when it gets old. Looks like I just found one.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

As all projects from the real sector of the SpaC have to overcome many difficulties, those who are not familiar with the crypt will try not to use the crypt, and the crypt world is reluctant to enter the real sector. I hope the team will succeed. I like the real sector.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

The currency will always be in value. If it dies and we pay only with crypto or tokens, then you are probably talking about the 30th century probably  Smiley  When this will be real, but not in the near future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

SpaCoin is performing better! And for this progressive project I really hope that this will continue. The team is very well experience to come up with a very practical concept and idea that is very in demand in the current era we are now living. This is a rare project that provides beauty salon services for the market. Additionally, for me, I think that this is the first time I encounter and read about healthy products, services and stuff in the blockchain community. So, with this point, I am looking forward to this project.

Yeah, a great project that team do their very best as this project is in progress. Also, this project have a quality potential since they already hit the softcap. I really appreciate this project that makes everyone of us want to be good looking as this project want in the society to be beautiful which makes them inspired when they are in the service. Hoping for the team will never stop since they already reached to softcap until the time they will be demand in the society.
Yes right.The project idea is vwry unique so the popularity of project increasing very rapidly.And it's also reached to the softcap.And also listed on the some of exchange.i hope the SPA coin will listed on one of the popular exchange.

That result for the exchanges will also depend on the
result or end of the ICO, If they can reach there goal without
problems there is a bigger chance this coin to be listed on bigger
and legit exchanges like cryptopia

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Who will refuse beauty and wellness at this point in time. Everyone is so busy on this digital age and that why this project is effective for people who is always on the go.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

The currency will always be in value. If it dies and we pay only with crypto or tokens, then you are probably talking about the 30th century probably  Smiley  When this will be real, but not in the near future.
I think no one knows exactly the future, so no one could say anything about bitcoin in 2009. But the need for crypt can arise at any time, so I know the crypt is very popular in Africa, where there is not enough cash.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

Success is proven with the workflow, The softcap of SPACOIN was reached so no token sale any more and great to see the SPAcoin on exchanges, it already beat the records with popularity and got huge fund investors.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

SOFTCAP is reached so no token sale anymore, where the logic, help to find it pls
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

What does the blockchain have to do with this project? How does it differ from conventional trading networks? I think the developer will have to work hard to attract attention in the project from the real sector.

they aim to transform those tokens to a coin, I think they used that just to collect the money they need to do those stuff. anyway let's keep eye our on that and see what will happen.

Yeah, I am also curious about this project and I will follow this until they reach their goals. I just hope that after reaching the hard cap they can easily put spacoin in large exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

Fiat currencies will never die, since there are still places that dont have access to the internet or not having electricity where fiat is needed. Also it wouldn't die as long as cryptocurrencies are not fully accepted by the governments.
I agree with you that fiat currencies will never die due to so many reasons. Like internet problems and not all people want cryptocurrencies so it's still impossible that traditional way of paying goods and services will be gone. Just be thankful that digital currency has been added and it opens so many services that we think before is impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: