Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world  (Read 17947 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

SpaCoin looks like a very serious project.
And the project has already got into the softcap, so the project has already celebrated its first success.
Yes, you can see more and more successfull from SPACOIN. Spacoin idea is creation and have practicality at the real life.
This idea which it is built-in real life has a great chances to be a successfull in a long distance, look around, soon fiat currencies will die absolutely!
Fiat currencies will never die, since there are still places that dont have access to the internet or not having electricity where fiat is needed. Also it wouldn't die as long as cryptocurrencies are not fully accepted by the governments.

yeah this is a healthy point of view. When u imagine how many millions of people still can not read and write in the other parts of earth. I also do not think that in near future the fiat currencies are gonna be replaced totaly with cryptocurrency. It will take a very long time. But its good for us traders and hodlers  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

And the project has already got into the softcap, so the project has already celebrated its first success.
Yes, you can see more and more successfull from SPACOIN. Spacoin idea is creation and have practicality at the real life.
This idea which it is built-in real life has a great chances to be a successfull in a long distance, look around, soon fiat currencies will die absolutely!
Fiat currencies will never die, since there are still places that dont have access to the internet or not having electricity where fiat is needed. Also it wouldn't die as long as cryptocurrencies are not fully accepted by the governments.

yeah this is a healthy point of view. When u imagine how many millions of people still can not read and write in the other parts of earth. I also do not think that in near future the fiat currencies are gonna be replaced totaly with cryptocurrency. It will take a very long time. But its good for us traders and hodlers  Grin
Traditional way of paying goods and services still be what the people will use. The advantage of digital currencies is that we only need a phone to use the transactions of paying goods and services and will lessen the time transactions. We just give thanks to digital currencies as it's been added to lessen our burden of bringing huge money to pay. Like this project that adopt the blockchain that will accept digital currencies so no more worries when paying their services.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

As I believed that this project has a great and tremendous potential which I observed we are in the new generation many people around on this planet want to developed their self to be beautiful so I guarantee that this project is the best that makes everyone easy and happy.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

I think the project will be able to attract consumers if there are good discounts on products and good discounts will be attracted to many people. We need a program that will introduce people to the crypt and who will use the crypt in the project. I do not know how to do this, it is very difficult.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

What does the blockchain have to do with this project? How does it differ from conventional trading networks? I think the developer will have to work hard to attract attention in the project from the real sector.

That's pretty much true for just about every single ICO, <insert random idea> coin. Just make ERC20 token, make an ICO. And kaboom you have a new coin out there
is just creating something or alternative of a fiat and replacing with digital currency simple. Value is it gives you the freedom to trade cash with no central power involve and hey beauty is not bad been there

rolando1994

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

this is a good program and suitable for women who want to care for and pamper themselves in the salon
Jedie22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

this is a good program and suitable for women who want to care for and pamper themselves in the salon

A very nice and unique project that for sure will be supported by those beautiful users as well as investors. Each of everyone of us want to be presentable to expose our new look to everybody. This spectacular project have a great idea from brilliant minds and good potential as this project makes a historical moment due its features and advocacy that really helps in the society to makes everyone beautiful. Hoping for the success on this project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

As I believed that this project has a great and tremendous potential which I observed we are in the new generation many people around on this planet want to developed their self to be beautiful so I guarantee that this project is the best that makes everyone easy and happy.

You have a point, let's all think positive about this project and let's all support this and promote in all available platforms so spacoin will attract more investors to join and support the project.

MisterPresident

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

I congratulate all on the new year.
I would like to know at this time the project at what stage of the activity?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

This project will surely be attracting more people to the market industry. Targeting to have a beauty services will surely hit the mark where in most people will get interested for which, nowadays, salons is becoming more popular through the use of different high technologies out there. People here in the new generation will be able to engage here. SpaCoin has a great potential that clearly shows how this project goes in the near future. This Spacoin has a high possibility to become successful and adopt by people.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

I am not interested in this project because there is no official exchange for the SPA. I hope their development team should do this soon because it will probably affect a lot of big investors because they are keeping a lot of SPA.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

I am not interested in this project because there is no official exchange for the SPA. I hope their development team should do this soon because it will probably affect a lot of big investors because they are keeping a lot of SPA.
I fully agree, without a formal exchange the project will not work. Is the developer able to comment on this problem?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Breaking News: The softcap of SPACOIN was reached so no token sale anymore. We are preparing to list SPACOIN to some Exchanges soon.
Just amazing!  Cheesy Congrats, developers and a whole team and all people include investors who are interested in this project!
I hope this token will put starting point in the payment by electronic money of any type of cosmetic services  Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

You are right on that. To think you are using beauty services,  with the help of blockchain technology of Spacoin these will be more convinient and will satisfy yourself also.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

I dont think people who dont even have basic education are going to be bother with using spas or buying a PC for using cryptocurrencies though lol
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

It should be on processed by dev team and maybe will require more time. Just give them time to do it, I'm sure dev will give a good news this week and inform us in this thread.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

Not only specific for women, we can make it amazing gifting SpaCoins to her also we can keep ourself branded paying through SpaCoin. Look the Soft cap of SPACOIN already reached and there is no Token sale any more. We can see the huge investors leading SPACPIN with great success.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

I am vwry interested in this project beacuse the project idea is very uniqe.its the first spa project devlope on the blockchain technology.this is the very good platform.Here you can also discuss your beauty related tips.
Yes, the project is becoming very popular. They have already reached the soft cover and this is good news. The project will be very popular in its field, as I have never met such projects.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

I think the project will be able to attract consumers if there are good discounts on products and good discounts will be attracted to many people. We need a program that will introduce people to the crypt and who will use the crypt in the project. I do not know how to do this, it is very difficult.
Yes I agree with you and your strategy here,this can actually work ,I think you should probably talk to the devs
Nikhila

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

Still token sale is available?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: