Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world  (Read 17947 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:19:56 PM

Oh my! Finally there comes a project that totally seduces me. Haha! Every details of Spacoin seems so attractive to me even the elegant design of the coin! Great! Im gonna purchase Spacoin right away!
I fully agree with you, I also like this project! I want to buy spakoin and put it away. I feel that the project has every chance of being on top.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:58:14 PM

Wow. A very beautiful coin exist. SpaCoin is really a beautiful platform for every beautiful women out there. It tackles beauty cares solution that really get caught attention of every ladies. This must be an exciting one, the developer of this coin is genuinely beautiful with the brain and heart. This  probably create a remarkable record in crypto industry, bringing beauty for everyone to have a beautiful society. Moreover, once it will be listed, huge participants will probably join and spread out the beauty of SpaCoin has.

Yes, a very unique project. This is the first time I heard about a project that focuses in beauty cares. This uniqueness will attract more investors to participate. Also I would like to congratulate this project for reaching the soft cap.
I think the project will help many Asian countries to realize their products. I hope the team will not only collect software but also hard cap.
This statement of yours is very true and therefore a agree with that.
This project has practical goals and with the Pace that it is growing it can easily achieve it.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:47:05 PM

A coin for spa services? Neat idea, I wonder if the places where my family goes to relax will accept it or not, It would be kinda funny to see people staring at me while I pay with that.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:59 PM

Am I too late to participate in the bounty campaign? I just checked the team behind this project and I think they have a good combination of marketers and developers. No wonder this project reached its soft cap.
As for me never late to participate Spa Project Bounty at now. Join after, receive less stakes than other only, but you still have a chance to receive some SPAcoin. Reduce from 150 to 100 milion SPacoin is exactly way to handle SPAcoin price. What is price of SPA now?

Token Exchange Rate: SPA/BTC = 0.000012 (1200 satoshi).    As I said before, I am not sure if the beauty industry needs this token in asia.  But lets see what happens when this coin get listed in exchanges.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:25:20 PM

Wow they already done with the softcap and their going in public now. This is a great news because SpaCoin is really an essential one with great potential to be on top of all cryptocurrency. Beauty care should never go away, adding them in crypto market is such a great way to also educate our women out there to join in this social network. That's why SpaCoin need our support, with lots of sharing infos of SpaCoin to the market and other networks, SpaCoin will soar high and become popular and will be successful.
That's true especially to women who are very conscious about their physical appearance. Making make overs is really very expensive wherein they spent huge amount of money. So this project will help us to avoid such spending a lot of money because there are many features about this project where everyone can have a discount.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:46:31 PM

A coin for spa services? Neat idea, I wonder if the places where my family goes to relax will accept it or not, It would be kinda funny to see people staring at me while I pay with that.
Yes that's true,  it wiill be a hassle free because you will not bring lots of money by paying the services instead you will use a smartphone and do the transactions. This will be more interesting as it will be more investor will invest in this project because the soft cap has already been hit its target.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:54:07 PM

I hope that Spacoin will get listed on bug exchanges like bittrex, I would like buy some if the price was good for me. The industry is built on the product and services that help us look our best
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:59:21 AM

This project is really great. I am really into Spacoin's latest updates and post because I am interested to this project. I really hope that this Spacoin will became available to some exchanges as soon as possible because this will gain more people, users and investors to look for this project and make investments for Spacoin. This project has a lots of potential to make people benefits and gain more profits especially that this project is very practical to and in trends to our era today. And additionally, congrats to the team that this Spacoin already reach the softcap.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:18:57 AM

I hope that Spacoin will get listed on bug exchanges like bittrex, I would like buy some if the price was good for me. The industry is built on the product and services that help us look our best
I think bittrex is not the good choice for now, lol, have many problem with this exchange ( especially at  verification). I think coinmarket or hitbtc is ok.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:25:00 AM

Am I too late to participate in the bounty campaign? I just checked the team behind this project and I think they have a good combination of marketers and developers. No wonder this project reached its soft cap.
As for me never late to participate Spa Project Bounty at now. Join after, receive less stakes than other only, but you still have a chance to receive some SPAcoin. Reduce from 150 to 100 milion SPacoin is exactly way to handle SPAcoin price. What is price of SPA now?

Token Exchange Rate: SPA/BTC = 0.000012 (1200 satoshi).    As I said before, I am not sure if the beauty industry needs this token in asia.  But lets see what happens when this coin get listed in exchanges.

I am trying to figure out how will the token be used in aesthetics industries in Asia or around the world. Bitcoin, which is already widely known can't be directly used in this industry unless exchanged to fiat currencies. Are they going to used the SPA token to avoid ETH or BTC volatility?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:02:20 AM

Job well done. Looking forward to see this on the exchange. I didn't expect a beauty care project would reach it's soft cap that fast. I underestimated the power of beautification.
Nope, Beauty care especially Spa and Clinic service is so hot at Asian, I dont know european and america markets but i really think SPA can get their goal at soft cap.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

It will be cool if the spa coins go to large stock exchanges. Then we can confidently say that this coin has a good future and good growth up. We will wait for good news from you.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:55:47 AM

Wow they already done with the softcap and their going in public now. This is a great news because SpaCoin is really an essential one with great potential to be on top of all cryptocurrency. Beauty care should never go away, adding them in crypto market is such a great way to also educate our women out there to join in this social network. That's why SpaCoin need our support, with lots of sharing infos of SpaCoin to the market and other networks, SpaCoin will soar high and become popular and will be successful.
Soft-cap already sold out i think it already showing how it will impact the market when it actually hit exchange. Is a great thing to know that women beauty is really doing great and gaining some popularity

adsabelly

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:04:09 AM

Have to say that this project is a great mind in marketing, so their sales results are satisfactory, I am curious in which country the main crowd
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:20:35 AM

Congratulations with over of softcap. Coin looks impressive. Nice goals on which exchanges start, but will you try to add others?

I think, Will just wait first for the result of ICO. As we can they have just recently launched their project and hoping this will be successful.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:25:25 AM

I read in the roadmap that you going to transform Spaccoin token to a coin in 2018 wich means spanccoin will have own blockchain. what will happen to those token and why you chose to do that.
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

I think the developer correctly started working with the Asian region, because there is a more common crypt and people are more likely to use it.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:24:40 PM

Congratulations with over of softcap. Coin looks impressive. Nice goals on which exchanges start, but will you try to add others?

I think, Will just wait first for the result of ICO. As we can they have just recently launched their project and hoping this will be successful.

Yeah, but reaching a soft cap will still give them enough funds to support the project. I am happy that they reached it and I am still hoping that their ICO will be a success. Also hoping that they will reach the hard cap.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

People who doesn't know about cryptocurrencies will see you as a VIP when you pay using SpaCoin lol.
I usually don't go to spa but I think with the use of cryptocurrency it kind like encourage me to try going to spa.

Most people who dont know what a cryptocurrency is mostly think of most cryptos are ponzi schemes or scams. At it's best they'll think they have gift cards or some kind of points
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:24:40 PM

People who doesn't know about cryptocurrencies will see you as a VIP when you pay using SpaCoin lol.
I usually don't go to spa but I think with the use of cryptocurrency it kind like encourage me to try going to spa.

Most people who dont know what a cryptocurrency is mostly think of most cryptos are ponzi schemes or scams. At it's best they'll think they have gift cards or some kind of points

Yeah, those people are afraid to take the risks to invest and get their profits soon. We can't blame them because they are not really aware of this and how it really works. Let's just make their own decisions with it comes to it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: