Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world  (Read 17949 times)
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

any proofs of spa branches established?

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

I watched the group in telegram, there are only 517 participants in the group. The developer does not think to make a reward for the participants of the telegram?
I think no, because it was not proannounced in no way. In any case, if such amount person it good character entered. People display a huge interest to the project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

I watched the group in telegram, there are only 517 participants in the group. The developer does not think to make a reward for the participants of the telegram?
This is a relatively new project, which is why there are so few people in the Telegram so far. When it becomes more popular, and followers will accordingly become much more.
This is a very different project from others as they have a very innovative concept behind it and they are also using block chain technology for there development and funding which is a very great idea. I think this project will get a great amount of success in the future.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

I see that there is a Binance exchange on the SPACOIN coin program. When can I get to the market? When I am an investor, I am concerned about this. Smiley
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

SOFTCAP is reached so no token sale anymore, where the logic, help to find it pls

That's a great news to see and hear. I think the advertisement and bounty programs are a success for now.
I think we must wait for the update of the administrator and developers before making a move.

That's the best idea that we should do for now. They already hit their softcap so don't worry about it. Well just wait for now for their next sale. And I believe that they wil offer a very reasonable promotions which everyone can participate.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

I think the devs needs to give more bounties for them to get more active promoters. Those promoters will help them to gain more popularity and to attract more serious investors to join their project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

500 people in the telegraph - is it not enough?
I think this is a good number of participants.
this is a promising project, and many still join
when will the next sale of coins?
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

SpaCoin is a great project that really deserved to a full support from the crowd here in the community of crypto currency. I believe also, like the people around here, that this project has a great potential that can contribute to the community. SpaCoin is a project that will bring something to the crypto world. I hope that this will soon be listed to the different exchanges. Investors will be surely be attracted to it. I hope that SpaCoin will continue to its better performance and continue to fight in this world of crypto currency.

SPAcoin, no mistake. The area that the block chain has broken down has also entered the field. It seems that the centralization of Zhong Ben's invention is indeed the greatest creation of this century. Grin
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

This is a relatively new project, which is why there are so few people in the Telegram so far. When it becomes more popular, and followers will accordingly become much more.
This is a very different project from others as they have a very innovative concept behind it and they are also using block chain technology for there development and funding which is a very great idea. I think this project will get a great amount of success in the future.
I do not really understand how the technology of blockchain in cosmetics can be used, but if there is financing for an advertising company, it's very good. I hope the developer has allocated a lot of money for the promotion of the project on the Internet.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

An interesting idea, but how does the developer think to interest people who are not familiar with the crypt world? Of course, the Asiatic countries love the crypt, but this is not an easy task....

Yes, I also have this thoughts. For me I think the best thing to do is to continue the promotions and advertising and list spacoin in some good exchanges, then after that this project will sure get more investors.
Yes, we can only call this project successful once this coin is listed in several huge exchanges. I think, SPA can surely have good future and also it can be soon get listed on several exchanges giving us all good profits for early investors.
Its good thing to know then if they will be listed on exchanges as investors are really excited to know the real price of the token. Let's just continue to support this project as it is still not yet listed on exchanges.
I believe that it will be happened in the future that this project will be listed on exchange. Having this unique ICO that will love by those people who always in beauty. Also, the dev and staff will provide some airdrop if possible so we can participate and to add on your popularity as I believe this project has a good potential.
hungkull

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Smiley Tuyệt vời khi thấy nhưng gương mặt của VN trên forum này . ủng hộ hết mình .
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

SOFTCAP is reached so no token sale anymore, where the logic, help to find it pls

That's a great news to see and hear. I think the advertisement and bounty programs are a success for now.
I think we must wait for the update of the administrator and developers before making a move.

That's the best idea that we should do for now. They already hit their softcap so don't worry about it. Well just wait for now for their next sale. And I believe that they wil offer a very reasonable promotions which everyone can participate.

Great, reaching in the softcap is a good achievements on the team hoping that it will continue to earn more profit to be good for all and for many. As this project already proven their good features we will just wait for further announcements. We just tune in for more updates.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

500 people in the telegraph - is it not enough?
I think this is a good number of participants.
this is a promising project, and many still join
when will the next sale of coins?
Yes but I think developer should provide a telegram campaign or more bounty campaign so many investors can look and study about the features of Spacoin project.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

Spacoin a block chain platform based on Ethereum is a successful launch and achieving great records we share uand spread in all social channels and reaching the SPA Coin to all the investors. As it giving more opportunities by allocating many managers.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

SpaCoin looks like a very serious project.
And the project has already got into the softcap, so the project has already celebrated its first success.
Yes, you can see more and more successfull from SPACOIN. Spacoin idea is creation and have practicality at the real life.
This idea which it is built-in real life has a great chances to be a successfull in a long distance, look around, soon fiat currencies will die absolutely!
Fiat currencies will never die, since there are still places that dont have access to the internet or not having electricity where fiat is needed. Also it wouldn't die as long as cryptocurrencies are not fully accepted by the governments.

yeah this is a healthy point of view. When u imagine how many millions of people still can not read and write in the other parts of earth. I also do not think that in near future the fiat currencies are gonna be replaced totaly with cryptocurrency. It will take a very long time. But its good for us traders and hodlers  Grin

I dont think people who dont even have basic education are going to be bother with using spas or buying a PC for using cryptocurrencies though lol

then u think wrong, people who has no basic education, also care about their beauty and useing those kind of products a lot. You do not read and write to be able to use these kind of products ( LoL and LoL )  And I even know a few people who can not read and write, but somehow they learn to use the PC and can talk with their relatives in other countries; so this means the human brain is very homogen. Even you can not read and write u can still use the technology if someone show u the basics which taste u have to click and how to use skype for example.   (LoL and LoL)   Cool Grin Roll Eyes
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I know that this project already reached its softcap but will there sill be bounty program when the token is already changed to coins?
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

SpaCoin looks like a very serious project.
And the project has already got into the softcap, so the project has already celebrated its first success.
Yes, you can see more and more successfull from SPACOIN. Spacoin idea is creation and have practicality at the real life.
This idea which it is built-in real life has a great chances to be a successfull in a long distance, look around, soon fiat currencies will die absolutely!
Fiat currencies will never die, since there are still places that dont have access to the internet or not having electricity where fiat is needed. Also it wouldn't die as long as cryptocurrencies are not fully accepted by the governments.

yeah this is a healthy point of view. When u imagine how many millions of people still can not read and write in the other parts of earth. I also do not think that in near future the fiat currencies are gonna be replaced totaly with cryptocurrency. It will take a very long time. But its good for us traders and hodlers  Grin

I dont think people who dont even have basic education are going to be bother with using spas or buying a PC for using cryptocurrencies though lol

then u think wrong, people who has no basic education, also care about their beauty and useing those kind of products a lot. You do not read and write to be able to use these kind of products ( LoL and LoL )  And I even know a few people who can not read and write, but somehow they learn to use the PC and can talk with their relatives in other countries; so this means the human brain is very homogen. Even you can not read and write u can still use the technology if someone show u the basics which taste u have to click and how to use skype for example.   (LoL and LoL)   Cool Grin Roll Eyes
Very funny, how is it that people who do not have to read and write use a computer? Just like a phone? I think to use the crypt and earn a crypt you have to be an educated person.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

Spacoin looks like one of those coins that will grow like ethereum if they really do as they say. Well thought out plan, looks believable and achievable. Eyes on spacoin, I wish the team all the best
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Congratulations reaching your soft cap. I hope that your entry in the exchanges will be successful and your project develops properly.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

Spacoin looks like one of those coins that will grow like ethereum if they really do as they say. Well thought out plan, looks believable and achievable. Eyes on spacoin, I wish the team all the best

Comparing an ERC20 token to ETH is a joke though? ETH is literally the backbone of the entire ERC20 market at the end of the day lmfao
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: