Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world  (Read 17947 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

This project is indeed an amazing one and very interesting. Additionally, this project has a lot more promising. Also, SpaCoin is very practical for todays, especially that we are now in the modern era that most people are looking for this kind of project to exist in the market through this crypto currency environment. There is a huge capability and possibility that people, users, and investors will come to this project because the softcap of this project has already been reached. I will still looking forward to the next progress that SpaCoin will do.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

Elegant design. It will be possible not only to use spa services but also to buy cosmetics from Asia for spa coins, very much I wait when they start their work!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

You know what I think? Discounted prices for who uses this coin, that would be an highly incentive for using a different coin for a specific job!

So kinda like how binance reduces fees if you use their binance coin? That would be a nice idea lmao
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

Is this project working for spa services? I mean how the token works with the spa service? Or another else?
Like any other digital payment ,the only diffrence is that this coin is specificly focused on spa services. and you can gain spa tokens to use them for those services and not only exchange them.
That's the good idea that the tokens now can use to pay for services unlike before.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

well, although I can not imagine that the beauty industriy really need a coin / token, I respect SpaCoin Team that they already reached ther soft cap. I hope they reach their target and follow their roadmap in 2018 and become successfull.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

The SpaCoin team has already reached its soft  cap and this is a very great news as they will be listed on there exchnage and the value of coin will also increase. I think they should be listed on a popular exchanges because exchange is n of the very important part in token sale as this will attract more people if its listed on a popular exchange. I am waiting for the coin to be listed on a popular exchange. Good luck to the team.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

The SpaCoin team has already reached its soft  cap and this is a very great news as they will be listed on there exchnage and the value of coin will also increase. I think they should be listed on a popular exchanges because exchange is n of the very important part in token sale as this will attract more people if its listed on a popular exchange. I am waiting for the coin to be listed on a popular exchange. Good luck to the team.
I hope they not only get a major exchanges, but also can to realize their idea and to combine the platform of a token with real life and with network of beauty shops and etc!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gixon

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

Nice project i hope this project will successful
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Thanks for your review and really SPA coin is boarding successful as we see it already reached the soft cap also it listed on the exchange. This coin really helps in this business world as we get tokens which helps to avail in parlors, it's like a gift token for girls we can present the spa coin
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

SpaCoin is really an interesting project. Of course, more people now are getting interested to this project because of the special concept it has for the community. This project will greatly help the different salon services to promote the real beauty inside and out. Let us support this project because it has a really great goal for the community. Moreover, SpaCoin is now reached its softcap and that is a really great news for each of us. I hope for the continuous success of this nice and interesting project that come exist to the crypto currency world.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion, as this project the,SpaCoin has reached the softcap more and more people will join the project.

Most of the times, when a project announced that they already reached the soft cap the tendency is more investors will be attracted to join the project because they are thinking the they will get a profit because the project will become successful and that is a good strategy of promotions.
Spacoin is really amazing knowing they already reached the softcap. Only few project can reach this target so it will be a good decision of an investor to invest in this project.
Yes i agree with all of your thoughts and opinions,the developers and management team is also doing pretty great on their own sides.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

This project is really vwry intresting.And the big nees is that project already reach its softcap.now i am eagerly waiting for that moment when the token listed on the popular exchange.therfore the price will go definitely high and we can earn good profit.
This project can interest many users with their uniqueness and an interesting approach to development. And with the help of his tokens we will be able to get some money for our pleasure.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

Yes i hope SPAcoin will listing at coinexchange.io asap. Could u buy some SPAcoin? How much of SPAcoin price now everybody?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

I think you can invest at SPAcoin project. Beauty care growth so quickly whole the world and this is very potential industry.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

That's absolutely true that spacoin already hit the softcap, such a nice achievements wherein it's the first step to success. This will be there evidence of being a popular ICO and sooner more will invest in this beautiful project.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

Wow. Token sale no more as softcap of SpaCoin reached their target. This is really awesome and only means that there are lot of people trusted in this project. SpaCoin is for everyone, we can build strong community and listed on the exchangers soon. Lets keep on rocking. SpaCoin will be one of the trending coin in the crypto community.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

In italy it would have much success, we have many spa services among the most famous cities and towns of italy and see it, I hope it will be spread as soon as possible on here.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

I read in the roadmap that you going to transform Spaccoin token to a coin in 2018 wich means spanccoin will have own blockchain. what will happen to those token and why you chose to do that.
My friend, you have a wrong conception about success projects. I see more often successful project at own blockchains, than at ERC20, but main of course it's how development team will work on their product.  Smiley

Actually, I didn't say that a coin with it own blockchain will not be successful, I just asked why they need to transform Spaccoin token to a coin ! and how this process will happen
I guess they transform the spacoin token to a coin because they know that transforming spacoin token to a coin will definitely increase their coin price by burning their token.

No always the case, I see no reason to create their own blockchain, because it will be critical process, their will need such people to secure their blockchain and incentivize them to mine it, and if something goes wrong the price will go down.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

SpaCoin is really an interesting project. Of course, more people now are getting interested to this project because of the special concept it has for the community. This project will greatly help the different salon services to promote the real beauty inside and out. Let us support this project because it has a really great goal for the community. Moreover, SpaCoin is now reached its softcap and that is a really great news for each of us. I hope for the continuous success of this nice and interesting project that come exist to the crypto currency world.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion, as this project the,SpaCoin has reached the softcap more and more people will join the project.

Most of the times, when a project announced that they already reached the soft cap the tendency is more investors will be attracted to join the project because they are thinking the they will get a profit because the project will become successful and that is a good strategy of promotions.
Spacoin is really amazing knowing they already reached the softcap. Only few project can reach this target so it will be a good decision of an investor to invest in this project.
Yes i agree with all of your thoughts and opinions,the developers and management team is also doing pretty great on their own sides.

As this project is still in progress all of it will be followed. Nowadays, many people especially those woman were conscious on their beauty which they think to be always beautiful all the time. Spa coin gives an opportunity those who want go to salon or any beauty treatment here in our society. Hoping the success on this project as I believed have a great and bright potential here in our society.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

In italy it would have much success, we have many spa services among the most famous cities and towns of italy and see it, I hope it will be spread as soon as possible on here.
Intressting will they use a pizza roll on you there ? xD ,jokes aside, I do hope too the coin  succeed and spread all over the globe. I would like me some spa sessions too.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:09:44 AM

Your project is looking different from another project. When SPACOIN will be listed in coinmarketcap?
Thats mostly need to raise a token.
Probably this is really different kind of project as it is about beauty services. Well, we just wait for further announcement about to be listed in the coinmarketcap.

Yes if this project will be successful this will be a big bang to the trade market because of its uniques features and I think this is the first time I am seeing and hearing about healthy products and stuff in the blockchain community.
Without listing in coinmarketcap it's not possible to be conquer in future. After listing in coinmarketcap many trader will interest to trade with this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: