Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3584 times)
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Looking at how much you expect, all these questions do not really have the right answer. Everything is simple, as soon as you start thinking with your head, you immediately get additional questions and therefore it is worth taking a weighted decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Looking at how much you expect, all these questions do not really have the right answer. Everything is simple, as soon as you start thinking with your head, you immediately get additional questions and therefore it is worth taking a weighted decision.

If you are very new to the crypto space it is generally better to just invest in bitcoin. However if you have a good understanding of the market and the technology, investing in ICO can sometimes generate much greater returns than simply buying bitcoin will

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

In my opinion neither ICOs' nor bitcoin's future is obvious. But I can say that, bitcoin has a better chance to be more successful than any other ICO's. I think it is a really low chance to find an ICO which have a potential as good as bitcoin's potential. But of course, the choice is yours.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

You can try other ICOs as well. Your future is not based in just a single coin, it might be in some coins that can probably the key. But of coarse you need to take good care of it so that so that it will give you a good luck.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

Always invest your money  divided into three and four parts and don't invest all money into one coin because if single investment coin go down then your total investment will go down. Make the portfolio for the best investment. New ICO and bitcoin both are the best option to invest money for long time profit.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
There are many options for you but if you choose venture capital then it is best to participate in ICO projects because your earning potential is certainly high but if you choose safe investments you want to keep Long term to make a profit Bitcoin is the absolute choice for you

I support your position. Make long-term investment — but cryptocurrency and in several month you will be in plus. Sure it does not mean you should give up with ICOs. Find the trusted ones.

Check this list of ICOs and their rating: https://icorating.com/
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

You can make 50 to 50. Part you can invest in bitcoin, yesterday just had such an opportunity, I think that there will hardly be such an opportunity, because after January, I think that we should not see this anymore, but who it is knows, I think that in this situation, you had to buy bitcoin, and the remaining 50, you can invest in new projects.
Lemer

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

If you're not sure what you want to invest in.
It's better to split the money into two parts, one investment in BTC and one in ICO.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Depending on what you have in your portfolio and your  short to medium profit objectives.  If you are looking to flip you bitcoin you may buy ICO and if you want to consolidate on your position in Bitcoin,  there is no better time to do such than now!

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
For those interested to invest an ico project but are confused about choosing a potential project, I suggest you to research the fuzex project.
FuzeX Card, Wallet and Ecosystem allow for real-time cryptocurrency to fiat exchange which means you can spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere you like.
more info : https://fuzex.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/FuzeX_One-Pager-ENGLISH.pdf
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

it depends on which ICO you will invest with, in that case. Check out this new ICO which is called Daneel. This ICO will surely has a great impact in the crypto currency world because of its functionality and it is also has a potential to be successful in the near future. If you are going to understand the purpose of this ICO, you will see that it could help a lot of people who are new in the crypto currency world.
infposs

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

You should invest in good ico. Do your research to find good ico. Better buy more ETH.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
This is as you see fit. Buying a bitcoat is a long-term investment. Altcoins can increase its capital faster, but not all. I would advise you to study investments in cryptocurrency
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Before you put your money into anything remember that investment is a risk. There's absolutely no certainty in bitcoin especially now more and more bad news are pulling down its price. With icos, there's also no certainty. You study first the project and weigh its potential before you invest into it. Theres no sure win in the options you're looking into.

JustusJones86

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

Before you put your money into anything remember that investment is a risk. There's absolutely no certainty in bitcoin especially now more and more bad news are pulling down its price. With icos, there's also no certainty. You study first the project and weigh its potential before you invest into it. Theres no sure win in the options you're looking into.

I totally agree on that! And what makes things even worse: There is always the risk of a 100% loss... Especially if you get hacked!
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Invest in a new ICO is a great idea too,
You should check its whitepaper and the website,
if the idea,concept, and team are great, it's very worth it to join and invest in a new ICO
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

Buying and holding bitcoin today is okay but you will probably earn up to 100% only when bitcoin hit 20,000$. If you buy a potential ICO coin you will probably earn 200% up to 1,000%. This is only my opinion on what is the reality on investing on crypto.

tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

It is good to buy Bitcoin for future profit because this time its market price is low, but joining ICO is also beneficial because it is also profit sharing market but because it is new so all have to read its rule carefully.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

It is good to buy Bitcoin for future profit because this time its market price is low, but joining ICO is also beneficial because it is also profit sharing market but because it is new so all have to read its rule carefully.
I think that if you take ico into account, then if you have a good project, you can increase your money three times if you make an investment in this project. Practically within half a year you will get profit. But nothing guarantees that when you buy Bitcoin, in six months you will receive some profit. I think that a good proof is the fluctuation of the exchange rate for Bitcoin of today.
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

Now is a really good time to buy Bitcoin. Just note that if Bitcoin starts to grow, then other altcoys will grow behind it. That is, investing in a good ICO project can bring double profits. I would distribute the portfolio equally
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: