Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀  (Read 13936 times)
panor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Neufund

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:39:37 AM

So we won't be able to trade the NEU at any exchange? We're only able to use our NEU to invest in future companies on NEUFUND?

NEU will be tradable on exchanges. NEU is not used to invest into companies, you invest ETH that you commit to the platform now or later when platform is operational.

NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs Check the platform | JOIN DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

Hey happy investors,

Here you can find the Arabic translation for Neufund ANN:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2442090.0

Good luck,
 Cheesy Smiley
Syroamst

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

Neufund is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy See  https://icodrops.com/neufund/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
ICObazaar

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:59:13 PM

Hey Neufund community,

From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience Wink

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Neufund page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !

ron_mexico

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

Hey Neufund community,

See you there !

This is all fine but I checked your website and couldn't find an explanation how you arrive at your rating. You expose your rating model but not the specifics for each ICO. Without understanding the details your rating feels very arbitrary.
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:24:52 PM

Fundraising platform based on blockchain technology. It sounds good idea. How to prevent bad behavours, cheating, stoling, etc?
ron_mexico

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

Fundraising platform based on blockchain technology. It sounds good idea. How to prevent bad behavours, cheating, stoling, etc?

You need to imagine it like a community-owned NASDAQ. They are building a full legal framework which is part of the platform. So when you invest into a startup that seeks funding via Neufund you get legally binding equity in that startup.

Here is one of the lawyers on their team explaining how it works from a legal point of view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqIVimyWD8g
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

Can you please explain this to me. So at the moment investor-A gets around 921 NEU tokens for 1 ETH. Investor-B discovers Neufund near the end of ICO and gets only 200 NEU for the same contribution, 1 ETH.
They both decide to get their investment back after 18 months because they need ETH to buy something. How are you going to return 1 ETH when they have different amounts of NEU tokens?
Do you store this information, what amount of Ethers each investor contributed so you will return that amount no matter how much NEU investor has? Or you will exchange NEU for ETH at fixed rate so early investors will get more ETH back?
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

This is actually one of the best ideas I've read so far.  Excellent thinking.  I'm on board!  One question: I've invested already.  Can I invest more from the same eth account but in batches smaller than 1 eth?  I'm planning on investing my daytrade profits in this one (and if that turns out mediocre, my additional investments might be less than 1eth  Grin).  I could just wait but the amount of tokens reduce so I like to invest asap when possible.

cheers.
panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:56:19 AM

Can you please explain this to me. So at the moment investor-A gets around 921 NEU tokens for 1 ETH. Investor-B discovers Neufund near the end of ICO and gets only 200 NEU for the same contribution, 1 ETH.
They both decide to get their investment back after 18 months because they need ETH to buy something. How are you going to return 1 ETH when they have different amounts of NEU tokens?
Do you store this information, what amount of Ethers each investor contributed so you will return that amount no matter how much NEU investor has? Or you will exchange NEU for ETH at fixed rate so early investors will get more ETH back?

You just need to transfer NEU that you received to the contract address and call a proper function to unlock your ETH.
Ratio of your ETH/NEU is storred so you need to return only the amount you received. You can always check how much NEU you need to return and what is your locking period on https://commit.neufund.org/commit/status

If someone takes back his investment then this person can get as much ETH as was commited. We are not exchanging anything.
NEU is a reward on top of the investment, you are not buying tokens. ETH is meant to be invested on the platform and exchanged for tokens of companies you invest in.

panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:30:00 AM

This is actually one of the best ideas I've read so far.  Excellent thinking.  I'm on board!  One question: I've invested already.  Can I invest more from the same eth account but in batches smaller than 1 eth?  I'm planning on investing my daytrade profits in this one (and if that turns out mediocre, my additional investments might be less than 1eth  Grin).  I could just wait but the amount of tokens reduce so I like to invest asap when possible.

cheers.

Hey, glad to hear that you are on board!

You can commit funds from the same address as much as you can.
Each transfer has to be at 1ETH minimum, so unfortunately you can't transfer less than 1ETH.

BitoClub

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:24:30 AM

I like the idea and use of smart contract but as mu exp most of projects in crypto world are be alive for just couple of weeks and 18 month is like some centuries in crypto world btw good luck.
panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:10:48 PM

I like the idea and use of smart contract but as mu exp most of projects in crypto world are be alive for just couple of weeks and 18 month is like some centuries in crypto world btw good luck.

We are already here for more than a year Smiley

Anyway the whole beauty of it is that even if some disaster would happen and we would be gone you can still call a contract and withdraw your funds.

ron_mexico

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:38:07 AM

I guess the beauty here is that the team can't access the funds. So even if the would team disappear, you still have access to your funds, can give back the NEU and withdraw your ETH.
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:25:10 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 10:27:58 AM by dotnetmin

so if i understand it correctly. I send 10ETH and receive 9211 Neu. All these funds are locked into the contract until i invest it into of one of the startups.
On whatever reason i need back some funds i can send back the 9211NEU within 18 months and receive my initial ETH minus 10%, 9 ETH

If i buy on secondary market NEU, is the max amount of NEU i can send back to the contract limited to my initial 10 ETH and is it limited to my ETH Adress only or also open for buyers on secondary market who did not participate in ICBM?

Another thing, is there a version of the whitepaper in german language. For sure i know some people who would like to invest as you are located in Germany and offer opportunities
to get some other people started. Your idea isn´t that easy to understand reading the english whitepaper.  

Am i already able to send my NEU to another adress or is it only possible after the ICO ended 17 Dec.
MyEtherwallet has the option to show tokens. They are not shown yet but i can see them on the blockchain using etherscan.io

So after the ICBM is done, how does it work to select companies getting accepted from the platform.
Someone has to decide which company is worth to be listed. Once some are selected and get ready to receive funds from the fund will there be different tokens with different names which represent shares
or will this all be done with NEU tokens.

Thanks  
panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

so if i understand it correctly. I send 10ETH and receive 9211 Neu. All these funds are locked into the contract until i invest it into of one of the startups.
On whatever reason i need back some funds i can send back the 9211NEU within 18 months and receive my initial ETH minus 10%, 9 ETH

yes, that's correct

If i buy on secondary market NEU, is the max amount of NEU i can send back to the contract limited to my initial 10 ETH and is it limited to my ETH Adress only or also open for buyers on secondary market who did not participate in ICBM?

Yes, you have to send the same amount to get back your ETH. Return is limited to your ETH address - that's how you are identified. What would be the point to return NEU for someone who did not commit funds on the platform? They can't take your ETH, no worries.

Another thing, is there a version of the whitepaper in german language. For sure i know some people who would like to invest as you are located in Germany and offer opportunities
to get some other people started. Your idea isn´t that easy to understand reading the english whitepaper. 

Unfortunately not. We have only english version of the whitepaper.

Am i already able to send my NEU to another adress or is it only possible after the ICO ended 17 Dec.
MyEtherwallet has the option to show tokens. They are not shown yet but i can see them on the blockchain using etherscan.io
Thanks   

NEU will be transferable just after ICBM ends. If you commited funds your balance should show right away, also on MEW.
You can also check your balance on our website: https://commit.neufund.org/commit/status

dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:36:13 AM

Thanks @panor, i added another question above.

So i have to be careful with transfering my ether funds to a hardwarewallet and need to keep access to my initial eth-adress ( not on a hardwarewallet ) i used to take part on the ICBM
panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

Thanks @panor, i added another question above.

So i have to be careful with transfering my ether funds to a hardwarewallet and need to keep access to my initial eth-adress ( not on a hardwarewallet ) i used to take part on the ICBM

Yes you should. When platform will start you will be able to change this address.

rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

To wrap up, here are guidelines for Neufund Token Economy.
1. Participants of the economy should become owners of ecosystem they create by
investing.
2. Resources that run Neufund platform are both capital and quality deals. Access to
resources is controlled via Equity Token Offering (ETO).
3. Value of Neufund platform is represented by Neumark. It enables platform
participants to hold share of its value and stimulates Platform growth via more
investments.

I'm trying to understand the whitepaper more. How do you plan to ensure even small investors will not have their coins controlled by the 51%? Is there a voting mechanism I'm missing?
rudolfix

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:41:38 PM

To wrap up, here are guidelines for Neufund Token Economy.
1. Participants of the economy should become owners of ecosystem they create by
investing.
2. Resources that run Neufund platform are both capital and quality deals. Access to
resources is controlled via Equity Token Offering (ETO).
3. Value of Neufund platform is represented by Neumark. It enables platform
participants to hold share of its value and stimulates Platform growth via more
investments.

I'm trying to understand the whitepaper more. How do you plan to ensure even small investors will not have their coins controlled by the 51%? Is there a voting mechanism I'm missing?

On Neufund platform investors still make their individual decisions. There is no voting on where the funds should go. We are not following theDAO model which in our opinion failed in its governance. You have similar situation on NASDAQ (for example) - they are not making any decisions who invests where, they just organize the trade.

NEU is a token that is granted as a reward for the investments. If you invested in ETO and ETO met its fundraising goal, the company gets funds and you get tokens of the company. On top of that you also get newly minted NEU. It is a way of sharing back platform success to the investors - people that actually make it happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: