Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS  (Read 69613 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

What value does it bring that coins like Monero, Verge, Litecoin, hell even Doge don't bring? I wish the team nothing but the best but it seems like a rather unnecessary addition to the market right now

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

have devs considered putting a PUREX wallet available with less alerts on virustotal?
v2 is quite nasty atm.

Can you link to the report?  When I put in the URLs of the downloads on GitHub into VirusTotal, they all come back as clean.

this is the report
7 detections.

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/97af543b3ca55fdb48f4a517f7c59314d9f833dd9ab77187d5543cc660872122/analysis/

try to download the .exe file and then running them on virustotal, it gives more reliable results
sometimes even analysing .zip and .exe after extraction also gives different results.

Interesting, yes I get the same result that way:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/97af543b3ca55fdb48f4a517f7c59314d9f833dd9ab77187d5543cc660872122/detection

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Which exchanger support?

You can buy and sell on CoinExchange currently: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PUREX/BTC

(Hopefully the other exchanges will move to the new chain and Coinmarketcap and others will list PureX info).

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

What value does it bring that coins like Monero, Verge, Litecoin, hell even Doge don't bring? I wish the team nothing but the best but it seems like a rather unnecessary addition to the market right now

It's not a recent addition, Pure has been around since September 2017 but only just swapped to be PureX.  There apparently will be a decentralised exchange (PUREDEX) built upon it.

The price was pretty high for an alt (a high of ~$2.54 in early May) until the swap was announced in mid-May and the price plummeted.

troBelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

Any idea why the price of PURE is plunging?
The downfall seems to be due to the loss of the overall value that extends to the entire market. I bought Pure $ 0.15 in September, sold some of my Pure masternode and risked profit when we were at $ 3-4, and now after plunging, I'm still at 10X my investment.
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

It's not a recent addition, Pure has been around since September 2017 but only just swapped to be PureX.  There apparently will be a decentralised exchange (PUREDEX) built upon it.

The price was pretty high for an alt (a high of ~$2.54 in early May) until the swap was announced in mid-May and the price plummeted.

The price even went up to 5$ in December/January and at the time we still didn't have a solid use case. Now the Puredex exchange is close to public beta, but indeed the swap was not nicely managed, causing the price plunge. Still, it's a great coin, and puredev always delivered, so i hope to see the price raise again after puredex is out

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

What time purex add to coinmarketcap?
WindForce

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

What time purex add to coinmarketcap?
We don't know yet. The whole marketing is on hold lately, i guess until they finish ironing the last issues with the puredex

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:37:53 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 07:47:53 AM by PhaseshiftUK

The price even went up to 5$ in December/January and at the time we still didn't have a solid use case. Now the Puredex exchange is close to public beta, but indeed the swap was not nicely managed, causing the price plunge. Still, it's a great coin, and puredev always delivered, so i hope to see the price raise again after puredex is out

I hope so.  The price (at the time of writing: 1600 sats) is trading at the equivalent of the price of 2 PURE on 3rd July, before the volume dropped away to almost nothing as Coinexchange ceased trades ready for the swap. :-(

WindForce

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

I hope so.  The price (at the time of writing) is trading at the equivalent of the price of 2 PURE on 3rd July, before the volume dropped away to almost nothing as Coinexchange ceased trades ready for the swap. :-(

Yeah that's understandable - due to lengthy and bumpy swap...and if not enough, all alts are bleeding now due to BTC rising up...
OTOH implementing puredex now can easily take us to 20k sats and even more...

AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Why did the coin swap happened in the first place?
WindForce

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

Swap was needed to migrate to a better, more secure, pivx based blockchain. They did it 2:1 to reduce the number of coins

TAGTRAUM

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

They did it 2:1 to reduce the number of coins
   Supply:18,019,000 PURE /2; Is it correct?

Correct, and Dev planning use coins to attract people for upcoming DEX, of it will burned to conform supply, anyway it's TBA  Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lasencja

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

What is upcoming dex?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Still, why would a Dex need masternodes? I like decentralized exchanges, but adding masternodes doesnt make much sense to me

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
template

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

coinmarketcap?
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Tell me the project is developing? I plan to enter new exchanges, I just do not look at expensive masternodes
, but the schedule is not very lively
fatkidoutside

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

Hi Guys got some question here,

I downloaded the Pure Wallet since the announcement of swapping of Pure to PureX.. Since then everytime I open my wallet I see it staking, however for the past few days the wallet seems to have some trouble with synchronizing to the network..

I did some research and checked all factors such as,

Firewalls
Connections

and it all seems right. There's this little icon on the bottom right corner that shows a "DISCONNECTED network". Should I just ignore it and wait for it to sync?

Hope I could get some insights. Thank you in advance!  Smiley
template

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

What time pure exchanger start?
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

Hi, please tell me when will pure listed on exchanges  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: