Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Narrative Doing NEOLive Chat on NEO Telegram Sept 19  (Read 4286 times)
PabloSpicaso

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:38:09 PM

Pablo likes that answer. Shaking my latin booty in full happy dance while eating a jalapeno. 

I've never had a good reputation though so maybe i'll be in trubs in the narrative. should I be worrieeddd??
Diggity94

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:39:49 AM

Thanks for the info, Rosemary!  I'll be back with more questions later.
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:52:33 AM

is there information about roadmap of this project?? i wanna see the progress of this project through the roadmap
MarkFourFive

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:06:12 AM

I'm wondering if you guys going to have content importers for people that want to bring existing stuff over when you launch??  Maybe like from wordpress or medium and such?
TedNarrative

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:14:52 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:30:23 AM by mprep

is there information about roadmap of this project?? i wanna see the progress of this project through the roadmap

We have general roadmap listed on our website at https://www.narrative.network, but to summarize:

-- We will be licensing technology from our other company (Social Strata) to jumpstart overall development of the platform.
-- We will be launching network in Q4 2018- in English only first. Ads also will not be supported initially.
-- A month or so later, we add support for advertising (and our ad system will respect user's privacy... user's must choose to opt in to share profile info and if they do they also qualify for recurring rewards)
-- Then we start a series of rollouts (one per quarter approximately) in other languages-- Spanish, German, French, Japanese, etc.  Each language has its own domain (its own niches and channels), while sharing the same overall membership.  This will amplify the total number of niches/channels in the ecosystem of course, as a result.

We've been building enterprise platforms focused on user-generated content for nearly two decades, so we are quite confident in meeting these deadlines.

Hope this helps!

I'm wondering if you guys going to have content importers for people that want to bring existing stuff over when you launch??  Maybe like from wordpress or medium and such?

Great question!  Yes, we do plan to have importers available when the platform launches. We want to make it as easy as possible for content creators to being their existing content into Narrative.  I'm not sure which content platforms will be supported yet, but our goal is to support most of the major ones.  Smiley

Interesting project, design is really good, i like it very much!

Thanks, Billionic!  Please join our telegram group to keep in touch with us!

https://t.me/narrativenetwork

very good project, soon I will join ICO this project, I have been waiting ICO this project very long, since this announcement exists. I see the progress of this project is no longer good, but incredible. I really hope on your project

You rock!  Smiley

Please tell your friends so we can make Narrative a huge success.  We appreciate your support!
jumpinginjoe

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

Just wanted to stop by to say I really love this project.  I'll definitely be investing, though I  can't afford the private presale. Smiley 

Will be back with more questions later. 
MichaelNarrative

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

Just wanted to stop by to say I really love this project.  I'll definitely be investing, though I  can't afford the private presale. Smiley 

Will be back with more questions later. 

Thanks Jumping -  I'm always curious which parts struck home most with you.  We're also also game on hearing how you would see the existing social media dynamics change.  That is, in addition to reputable writers, moderators and niche owners get a proper share of the platform revenue.  We don't just want remunerate people, we want to build a better social media platform through the Narrative content economy.

For example, how in your view will things look different  [work differently] when 85% of revenue circles back to users?
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

Narrative is the new Content Economy

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:14:30 PM

For anyone keeping score at home, our Founder Ted posted an excellent analysis of the 2017 "Crypto Unicorns" on our blog yesterday: https://blog.narrative.network/the-crypto-unicorns-b92578ffb823

Any of you guys invested in some of those? Who do you think the unicorns of 2018 will be? (Besides Narrative of course)

jumpinginjoe

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

I don't create much content myself, but I can see how the model will be really popular.  It just makes sense.  Cut out the middleman and let the users reap the rewards. 

But I also like how the system seems like it will be smart in terms of using reputation to influence everything.  That should be a part of all of these social networks.
TedNarrative

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:38:27 PM

I don't create much content myself, but I can see how the model will be really popular.  It just makes sense.  Cut out the middleman and let the users reap the rewards. 

But I also like how the system seems like it will be smart in terms of using reputation to influence everything.  That should be a part of all of these social networks.

Cut out the middleman.... EXACTLY!!
jumpinginjoe

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:39:56 PM

One question.... when will tokens be distributed/available?
MichaelNarrative

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

https://tokensale.narrative.network/

Public Pre-Sale   Feb 7, 2018 5:00 PM UTC to   Feb 14, 2018 9:00 PM UTC
Token Sale     Feb 15, 2018 5:00 PM UTC  to   Mar 22, 2018 9:00 PM UTC

You can get on the whitelist now
jumpinginjoe

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:46:22 PM

Sorry, one more question, please -----------

Can a niche owner also be a moderator in the same niche or does that have to be a different person??  Sorry if this is already spelled out in the white paper.
TedNarrative

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:54:10 PM

Tokens will be released AFTER the token sale officially ends (after phase 3 is completed). Michael provided the token sale dates above.
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:00:33 PM

Can a niche owner also be a moderator in the same niche or does that have to be a different person??  Sorry if this is already spelled out in the white paper.
No worries, keep the good questions coming! The Niche owner can't be the moderator in his/her own Niche.

nirre55

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:01:45 PM

You will work only with English - speaking auditory?
TedNarrative

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:02:14 PM

Niche owners cannot moderate their own niches.  In fact, owners do not have any special powers in terms of content management- only the moderators do. The owners do nomiate their moderators, but the members actually elect them.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:02:29 PM

To be honest, it would be nice to have a platform for both content creators and people who are in need of content!
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:03:51 PM

To be honest, it would be nice to have a platform for both content creators and people who are in need of content!
Are you talking about people who are looking for content to syndicate to their own sites, or did you have something else in mind?

jumpinginjoe

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:05:50 PM

Niche owners cannot moderate their own niches.  In fact, owners do not have any special powers in terms of content management- only the moderators do. The owners do nomiate their moderators, but the members actually elect them.

Makes sense!  Thanks for the explanation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: