Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Narrative Doing NEOLive Chat on NEO Telegram Sept 19  (Read 4286 times)
Eduardo33

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

Do you need special qualifications to moderate in narrative or can anyone do it? Looks like a nice way to pick up some extra money.
Paulo835

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

Can I own more than one niche?

And can I moderate my own niches?
Diggity94

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

Hello Narrative!

Thanks for the newsletter update yesterday!

New question---------------------

any idea what exchanges you will be on later?  I hear it is tough to get listed these days.
TedNarrative

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:56:38 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:38:58 AM by mprep

Do you need special qualifications to moderate in narrative or can anyone do it? Looks like a nice way to pick up some extra money.

No, there is no certification, but your actions as a moderator will be logged and available for anyone to see, so you are inventized to do a good job, otherwise community members might give you the boot. Smiley

We will also have a Moderator Pool, where moderators can list themselves as available for work and potential "employers" can find mods.

Yes, you can own as many as you want. 

You may not moderate a niche you own, however.

Hello Narrative!

Thanks for the newsletter update yesterday!

New question---------------------

any idea what exchanges you will be on later?  I hear it is tough to get listed these days.

No, it is way too early to speculate about exchanges. Smiley 

We'll do our best though when the time comes. Thanks for the question.
PabloSpicaso

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

What does it mean that users approve ads?  Like literally, how will that work? 
TedNarrative

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

When a new ad is added to the network (by an advertiser), it will be listed in a "new ads" area, where community members can review them.  There will be a review period per ad (TBD on exact time frame) whereby users can vote on whether to accept/reject the ad.  At the end of the review period, if the ad scores low (has a high "reject" rate), then it will be pulled and not displayed on the network.

The idea here is that the community can determine what kinds of ads it wants.  This gives users even more autonomy over the network.

vuego9

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

When a new ad is added to the network (by an advertiser), it will be listed in a "new ads" area, where community members can review them.  There will be a review period per ad (TBD on exact time frame) whereby users can vote on whether to accept/reject the ad.  At the end of the review period, if the ad scores low (has a high "reject" rate), then it will be pulled and not displayed on the network.

The idea here is that the community can determine what kinds of ads it wants.  This gives users even more autonomy over the network.

Interesting!  I had not heard about that before.

So if someone tries to do ad about cigarettes or something the community could prevent it?  That's different.

RosemaryNarrative (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

Narrative is the new Content Economy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

So if someone tries to do ad about cigarettes or something the community could prevent it?  That's different.

Yes, our whole concept is that the Narrators are in charge. Rather than a group of people in a corporate office deciding what's acceptable, it's our community at large that decides. And yes, it's a somewhat radical idea!

vuego9

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:23:08 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:40:04 AM by mprep

Yes, our whole concept is that the Narrators are in charge. Rather than a group of people in a corporate office deciding what's acceptable, it's our community at large that decides. And yes, it's a somewhat radical idea!

Smiley

Yes, you can own as many as you want. 

You may not moderate a niche you own, however.

I've already got my list of niches I want to go after.  Glad there is no limit!
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

One of our Founders, Ted O'Neill, was just interviewed by Huffington Post, discussing the current state of blockchain and ICO projects.

Great read! https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/interesting-talk-with-ted-oneill-about-blockchain_us_5a572592e4b0d1a645f96c22

jumpinginjoe

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

One of our Founders, Ted O'Neill, was just interviewed by Huffington Post, discussing the current state of blockchain and ICO projects.

Great read! https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/interesting-talk-with-ted-oneill-about-blockchain_us_5a572592e4b0d1a645f96c22

Don't seem to be much about narrative there, but cool hearing thoughts.

Cheers!
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:38:18 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:41:14 AM by mprep

If anyone is planning to attend the Los Angeles, CA Crypto Funding Summit, we can offer a 40% ticket discount with the code "NARRATIVE20".

Tickets available at http://cryptofundingsummit.com. We'd love to meet you if you plan to be there.

Lots going on today here at Narrative...

just found out our website is up for an award at this design site: https://www.awwwards.com/sites/narrative!

Many kudos to our website design team, Griflan.

And our huge announcement today...

Narrative is now on the NEO Blockchain, issuing NEP-5 tokens.

Learn why we made the decision to move from Ethereum to NEO here: https://blog.narrative.network/big-news-kyc-and-our-switch-to-neo-2f34215beef9.

We're here to answer any questions you have about this big move!

Diggity94

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

And our huge announcement today...

Narrative is now on the NEO Blockchain, issuing NEP-5 tokens.

Learn why we made the decision to move from Ethereum to NEO here: https://blog.narrative.network/big-news-kyc-and-our-switch-to-neo-2f34215beef9.

We're here to answer any questions you have about this big move!

Congrats, team!

I am very excited about this. I've been trying to share the news across the forums as best I can.  Your blog post explained things very well and I agree the move is brill.

I can't afford the presale, but I'll be there on first day of main sale!
TedNarrative

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:21:05 AM

Thanks, Diggity- we are pretty excited about this, as well. 

We are very anxious to join the thriving NEO community.
thecoinmen1

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

Your website looks great!
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:28:46 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:41:43 AM by mprep

Your website looks great!
Thanks! Our web design team was Griflan, and they were great to work with.

We now have a Russian translation of the white paper available, also see the Russian language announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2729718.msg27941785#msg27941785. Thanks to Raist for the assistance!

Roadmap update for Narrative!

We're delivering an alpha version much sooner than originally announced...

https://blog.narrative.network/announcing-chaucer-1e47311d93fc

Due to overwhelming demand, our ICO Pre-Sale is in waitlist now!

https://blog.narrative.network/narrative-pre-sale-reservations-at-capacity-268176996cc

Thanks for everyone for the support.

yahman

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

Your site's design is very cool, but I didn't understand what problem your project is going to solve?
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

The problem we are solving is that content creators are not being compensated for their work, which is bringing traffic and ad revenue to the big social networks. Some sites, like Medium, Steemit, and Patreon have taken a shot at solving it, but we feel that our economic engine, bringing total transparency and openness to policy decisions in addition to rewards, is much more elegant and sustainable in the long term.

Godhand212

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

I did'nt understand why do I need Request Invitation in private pre sale?
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

I did'nt understand why do I need Request Invitation in private pre sale?
We're handling the pre-sale with a personal touch because we're currently taking waitlist requests: https://blog.narrative.network/narrative-pre-sale-reservations-at-capacity-268176996cc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: