Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Narrative Doing NEOLive Chat on NEO Telegram Sept 19  (Read 4286 times)
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

I thought auction was on the 12th too, but someone on here told me it was going to be friday the 13th
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

Narrative is the new Content Economy

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

I thought auction was on the 12th too, but someone on here told me it was going to be friday the 13th
We'll be opening up to Patrons (anyone who contributed in our token sale) at 11am tomorrow (the 13th). I think the confusion arose because the Founder-status two week period ends tonight. Hope to see you over there!

c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

I hope we see soon more activity on the auction platform, now there is day for day less activity, but ok i think the best niches are sold and people wait now till beta release.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

NEWS UPDATE:

• Token sale has concluded, with 64% of the tokens sold. The project is fully funded, having far surpassed the soft cap.
  • Large contributor bonuses have been distributed.
  • Unsold tokens will be burned.

We have launched our early alpha, code-named "Chaucer," and Founder-status and other token sale contributors are welcome to register and start using the Niche suggestion, voting, and purchase system, which is a precursor to our Narrative platform.

Note that only Founders can purchase Niches for the first two weeks; after that other token sale participants (we call them Patrons) will have the chance to purchase Niches.

The first two Niches won in the auctions were CRYPTOCURRENCY and GAMING. Check out the owned Niches here: https://alpha.narrative.network/purchased-niches.

All are welcome to view the action!

Excellent results. Congratulations on achieving your goal? Tell me, what exchanges do you plan to add your token to?
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Thanks! We are out there working on getting listed on exchanges, and will make announcements when we have news to share.

Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

What is the minimum percentage needed for a niche to pass vote? Is it 50% or 65% or what?
TedNarrative

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

Must have more than 50% to be approved.
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

Big news to share, we are in the process of getting listed on the BiteBTC Exchange!

Learn more at the link below, and go get registered now so that you can start trading.

https://community.narrative.network/topic/bitebtc-exchange-listing-coming-soon

Pathfinder29

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

Interesting project,gonna buy soon
iceccc

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

please listed exchange easy trading.. bitebtc very difficult kyc regis...
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

please listed exchange easy trading.. bitebtc very difficult kyc regis...

We're doing everything we can to get listed on several exchanges. We will announce any news as it comes!

Bonehead123

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:37 AM

Does anyone know when and where Narrative will be listed on an exchange and Coinmarketcap.com? Can't wait.

Are there really only 50 million coins total?

Thanks!
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Thanks so much for the support! We've got new members joining our team (new CMO, Sr. UI/UX lead, Sr. Systems Engineer, and more coming), and are ready to kick this thing into overdrive!

gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

Bill Cawthra to Head Up Narrative Infrastructure Team

Please join us in welcoming Bill Cawthra as Director of Systems Engineering for Narrative Company.

Bill specializes in designing, deploying and managing cloud infrastructure and has diverse experience with all aspects of information systems. Throughout his career in systems and devops engineering, he has led teams in building highly-available systems using automated processes and tools. He has experience deploying and managing various blockchain infrastructures, including: Intel Sawtooth Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO.

“I’m incredibly excited to work at Narrative and to be part of a project that empowers communities. At my core, I love designing and building system architectures, and it is especially rewarding to build one from the ground up. We have a lot of ambitious plans at Narrative, and I look forward to building the infrastructure to bring them to fruition,” said Bill Cawthra, Narrative Director of Systems Engineering.

Bill will lead the design, architecture and build of the core infrastructure for the new content economy of the Narrative platform.

Drawing on his 15+ year career in systems engineering, Bill’s expertise will be central to building a highly-available and secure infrastructure, which is key to enabling the Narrative experience.

https://blog.narrative.network/bill-cawthra-to-head-up-narrative-infrastructure-team-9b74aac8c886
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

I contributed to narrative token sale , when will i receive  NTV tokens? any date for it
RosemaryNarrative (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:46:25 AM

I contributed to narrative token sale , when will i receive  NTV tokens? any date for it
Thanks for contributing! We haven't made any updated announcement; still "likely within six months" of March 2018.

dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

If you are part of the Narrative setup heed our concerns. They are legit. We should be celebrating initial exchange listings and not treating them as a cause for concern.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

One of the features of the network is the so-called "content economy". According to this "doctrine", users create and manage an ecosystem where the actions and contributions of each affect the reward. In other words, everyone who creates something valuable gets money for it.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

GDPR: Privacy’s Day of Reckoning

May 25, 2018 is a milestone day in the privacy world. Yes, it is the day companies need to be in compliance with the the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. GDPR includes provisions requiring companies to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. It also regulates the exportation of personal data outside the EU.

Like a lot of companies, Narrative Company (Narrative) carefully reviewed the requirements to determine if we, a US based company, were subject to the GDPR requirements. According to guidance, any company that stores or processes personal information about EU citizens within EU states must comply with the GDPR. As you might guess, there are a lot of interpretations to the guidance and how far it extends.

Some argue (the minority) that unless your company resides in an EU country, GDPR does not apply. Others have stated that you don’t have to be an EU company, but if you purposely market to the EU, you are subject. Still others have interpreted that if there is no company presence in the EU, but you process personal data of European residents, then GDPR applies.

Regardless of these various interpretations, at Narrative, privacy is a key tenet of our operating principles. The goal of Narrative is to give users control over their content by not allowing anyone (not even moderators) to edit their content in any way and by allowing users to remove their content from the network at any time. This extends to the information/content we collect from and about our community members — no matter where they reside around the globe. Narrative is adopting GDPR and will be fully compliant. We are committed to improving individual rights and understand our data responsibilities.

What does this mean for our Alpha Release — Chaucer? Effective tomorrow, May 24, 2018, the following changes will be implemented:

-No longer collecting IP addresses for users
-Completely deleting user data when accounts are deleted
-Allow users to revoke agreement to the terms of service
-Allow members to download profile data
-Point-of-collection descriptions for profile fields

GDPR privacy compliance will be embedded as we work on the beta release of the Narrative platform scheduled for Q4 2018. We’ll only collect necessary data, won’t sell the limited information we collect and let users control their own data. Privacy matters.
https://blog.narrative.network/gdpr-privacys-day-of-reckoning-5d40e98554ea
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

So does Narrative actually have any advantage over Steem. The section in the whitepaper is almost completely wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: