Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56015 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

Regarding your concerns - Seed conditions were not revealed because of agreements with seed investors, however it was CLEARLY stated that there was seed round and that total amount of tokens will be up to 100M and that it will be determined based on bonuses. In the end there is 79M tokens so it's 20% less than that.

so what is it now, the total amount of tokens? 26million? 79million??

It was NOT clearly stated at all, maybe only buried somewhere in the whitepaper? Very deceiving how those seed tokens were slipped in. If known at the onset, I wouldn't have invested because it totally changed the token economics. Also, get someone senior for marketing & pr on the team. You have kind of a community crisis (judging from Telegram) right now, and it needs to be handled professionally, not by that colleague from Greece who has a condescending tone, e.g. by stating that "we wouldn't understand the marketing plan due to its detail" or similar. WTF he thinks he is? Having only dumbos in the Telegram who were kind enough to shill out a few grand for the ICO and should STFU otherwise? Many of the guys there are more experienced and have steeper careers / success whichever way you define it than the team.

Great product, that didn't change. Deceiving thing with the seed investor tokens, which will now lead me to offload my tokens at a considerable loss (second reason being that my email was leaked in the hacker attack, together with other personal details).

Nonetheless I hope the team learns from all these major hiccups during and post-ICO. I also recommend to get a leadership coach for leadership of the company. A guy like that will help you in a mini-crisis like you have now. Check that https://www.noomii.com to find one. And get a solid PR / Marketing guy to turn the tide around!!!

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. We are aware that members of our community are great and we are respecting everyone.
Also, we are constantly improving our skills and learning new ones so we can give you the best product and clear updates regarding it.

To clarify currently there are only 33% of the tokens generated (token generation event allocation) - it's the current circulating supply of 26M.
The total supply is 79M, the rest of those tokens are locked and will be generated later. Partner allocation is locked for 18 months and company tokens are vested for 36 months. To check those numbers you can go to our whitepaper (Token Generation Event section): https://experty.io/docs/Experty-whitepaper-v2.6.pdf
or check the source code of smart contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5c743a35E903F6c584514ec617ACEe0611Cf44f3#code

Paulina
Experty Team

Can you please share the names of your partners, so we can keep track of those companies in order to get the awareness to the community. Experty seems to be interesting project it will really boost us to find out who are those partners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Experty

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

Great project when adoption is done, a great concept to simplify a lot the process of getting specialized consulting without all the hassle.

Hi! Thanks for this positive feedback.
Stay in touch! Smiley

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Regarding your concerns - Seed conditions were not revealed because of agreements with seed investors, however it was CLEARLY stated that there was seed round and that total amount of tokens will be up to 100M and that it will be determined based on bonuses. In the end there is 79M tokens so it's 20% less than that.

It was NOT clearly stated at all, maybe only buried somewhere in the whitepaper? Very deceiving how those seed tokens were slipped in. If known at the onset, I wouldn't have invested because it totally changed the token economics. Also, get someone senior for marketing & pr on the team. You have kind of a community crisis (judging from Telegram) right now, and it needs to be handled professionally, not by that colleague from Greece who has a condescending tone, e.g. by stating that "we wouldn't understand the marketing plan due to its detail" or similar. WTF he thinks he is? Having only dumbos in the Telegram who were kind enough to shill out a few grand for the ICO and should STFU otherwise? Many of the guys there are more experienced and have steeper careers / success whichever way you define it than the team.

Great product, that didn't change. Deceiving thing with the seed investor tokens, which will now lead me to offload my tokens at a considerable loss (second reason being that my email was leaked in the hacker attack, together with other personal details).

Nonetheless I hope the team learns from all these major hiccups during and post-ICO. I also recommend to get a leadership coach for leadership of the company. A guy like that will help you in a mini-crisis like you have now. Check that https://www.noomii.com to find one. And get a solid PR / Marketing guy to turn the tide around!!!

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. We are aware that members of our community are great and we are respecting everyone.
Also, we are constantly improving our skills and learning new ones so we can give you the best product and clear updates regarding it.

To clarify currently there are only 33% of the tokens generated (token generation event allocation) - it's the current circulating supply of 26M.
The total supply is 79M, the rest of those tokens are locked and will be generated later. Partner allocation is locked for 18 months and company tokens are vested for 36 months. To check those numbers you can go to our whitepaper (Token Generation Event section): https://experty.io/docs/Experty-whitepaper-v2.6.pdf
or check the source code of smart contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5c743a35E903F6c584514ec617ACEe0611Cf44f3#code

Paulina
Experty Team

Can you please share the names of your partners, so we can keep track of those companies in order to get the awareness to the community. Experty seems to be interesting project it will really boost us to find out who are those partners.

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. On our website you can find out more information about those who support the project.
For example in sections Advisors and Who plans to use the Experty app - www.experty.io
Also we keep updating the posts on medium about the new partners joining us. - www.medium.com/@experty_io
Have a great day!

Paulina
Experty Team
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

Paulina
Experty Team
No one believes this information without proof.. Unfortunately you disappointed those people who invested in the project... I have tier 1. But even with the bonuses my loss =50%. I hope you will be able to rectify the situation.

Experty

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

Paulina
Experty Team
No one believes this information without proof.. Unfortunately you disappointed those people who invested in the project... I have tier 1. But even with the bonuses my loss =50%. I hope you will be able to rectify the situation.

Hi! Please check the smart contract source code to verify the locked period for Experty team Token allocation. Below I have also attached some screenshots from the smart contract. The first one shows the current supply of Experty Token and the next one shows smart contract source code with locked amount of Tokens (partners and company allocation).

Paulina
Experty Team

BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

market dropped ,no one want to like this ,dont be disappointed ,look investment in lont term .
KriptoFull

Activity: 394
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

Hello expert community and!I so understand that today will distribution of airdrop for all participants?Thank You!
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

I can not understand one thing, who sells tokens at such a price, or have there been discounts when buying a good volume? The project is very in demand, the problem was with the purchase of tokens on ico, and now they just dropped the token.
KriptoFull

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

I can not understand one thing, who sells tokens at such a price, or have there been discounts when buying a good volume? The project is very in demand, the problem was with the purchase of tokens on ico, and now they just dropped the token.
What was the selling price at the first stage!?
KriptoFull

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

I got my reward!Thank you community experts!
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

Weak hands I guess.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:12:21 AM

Same story with most coins/tokens recently though, high volume and plunging prices. The market has not looked good since the end of last year. Hopefully the panic selling will end soon and the market can recover. This is a solid project and should go on to have some success.
faiz1998

Activity: 250
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

Thanks Experty.io. i got the exy coin from your airdrops. Thanks

◄  JUST NEWBIE ►
◄ we never sleep alone ►◄ because i have pillow ►
please dont judge me or bullying me
Midgarosormr

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

I received this e-mail:

100 EXY Airdrop Request - Verification request
Hello!

Thank you for being part of Experty community. We are contacting you because you used that e-mail address in our 100 EXY Airdrop Request form. Unfortunately this e-mail address or ETH address which you have provided there is not listed in our database. We need to verify those information before sending you the Airdrop.

Please send us on contact@experty.io the screenshot with the e-mail which you have received from scammers in January with your visible e-mail address. If you have deleted it please send us anything that will help us verify your data.

Thank you!

Experty Team

That confirmation e-mail pretty much went into my spam folder, which auto-cleans every 5 days.

So, what does this mean? That I can't get the tokens?
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

My friends ask me who gonna use Experty app. I tried to sent them youtube clip explain about user interface and user flow. But it is difficult  to search the lastest update clip on youtube search because it was not upload on Youtube yet.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

thanks for the dev team of Experty , i just get my airdrop yesterday 
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

I just want to thank the Experty team again, for sending my bounty + airdrop tokens to me during this weekend. Will HODL together with my Pre-ICO tokens and will see them grow in the longer term without worrying about market conditions, because Experty is solid project. The company that executes it well will get money from business profit more than money from ICO token sale.
Experty

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

Hello expert community and!I so understand that today will distribution of airdrop for all participants?Thank You!

Hi! Some of the e-mails are still under verification.
So either we will ask you some additional questions or the refund will appear in your wallet soon.
Thanks for being so patient!

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

I got my reward!Thank you community experts!

Hi! You are very welcome.
Stay in touch! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

Thanks Experty.io. i got the exy coin from your airdrops. Thanks

Hi! You are very welcome.
Keep in touch! Smiley

Paulina
Experty Team
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: