Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56017 times)
Experty

Activity: 288
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

You can't explain everything in the slogan. The website should take care of explaining the system for all participants. A slogan should just succeed in making the right kind of people curious enough to check out the site. Both experts and people looking for expert help can probably be pulled with a single slogan.

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. We wanted to keep the website informative, but also transparent.
We have added explanation video to make it easier to understand for everyone.
There is also the whitepaper with detaild description of the project.

Paulina
Experty Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Experty

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Is there any information about listing on new exchanges? The capitalization of the project is very small and can easily grow many times with access to new exchanges

Hi! KuCoin and IDEX, but we will be informing about the new exchanges for sure.
You can find the information on current exchanges listing EXY here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experty/#markets

Paulina
Expert Team

Can you give us any hint which is on the radar although there are so many choices but if this will be big exchange than it will help us to find the way to the moon because we need big volume for healthy growth.

Hi! As I mentioned we are only allowed to inform about it after EXY will hit the certain exchange.
Keep in touch! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

Dev is active into this thread this is good sign because communication with the community bring positive results. I believe soon this project will get recover and it will be worth for it to support this and buy more at low price.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

Are You Experty Enough To Win?
Experty is holding an exciting new competition where you to win over $5000 in prize money.

1st Place is $3000 in cryptocurrency, but we have more to give away! What do you want to use Experty for?

https://twitter.com/experty_io/status/978334241254727682

https://medium.com/@experty_io/are-you-experty-enough-to-win-61df09f41d77
Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

Experty is holding an exciting new competition where you to win over $5000 in prize money.

1st Place is $3000 in cryptocurrency, but we have more to give away! What do you want to use Experty for?

Good competitions, but I would like to see more information about the development of the project
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

Is there anything to look forward to end of this month Huh?. I would never have said stop the hype focus on the project in other groups had I knows how dull that would make it lol I mean talk about 0 hype . We don't know how testing is going no update no report no real timeline I know you have a road map but by the sound of it s more important to make a quality project so we don't adhere to that. (Which i get btw, but doesnt mean you guys cant spread out a bit e.g. focus on another exchange I mean your team doesn't just consist of developers) What is going for experty right NOW? Lol everything super vague I would suggest being more transparent and no more news about news about news. Just what
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

Is there anything to look forward to end of this month Huh?. I would never have said stop the hype focus on the project in other groups had I knows how dull that would make it lol I mean talk about 0 hype . We don't know how testing is going no update no report no real timeline I know you have a road map but by the sound of it s more important to make a quality project so we don't adhere to that. (Which i get btw, but doesnt mean you guys cant spread out a bit e.g. focus on another exchange I mean your team doesn't just consist of developers) What is going for experty right NOW? Lol everything super vague I would suggest being more transparent and no more news about news about news. Just what
Oh we certainly are working on some updates to send out, as well as being more active on social media. Contest is active currently, and we have Nick Nimmin helping us out there. Watch the website, some hype is on the way...
ajieafianto

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Even if the current volume is not the largest, there are no worries about delisting EXY from KuCoin. If you look at the EXY / ETH pair on KuCoin, Experty is halfway. So there is no concern about delisting Experty. The current situation on the market is not conducive to large volumes.
Experty

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

Hi! Thanks for reminding about the contest!
The rewards are worth participating! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

Dev is active into this thread this is good sign because communication with the community bring positive results. I believe soon this project will get recover and it will be worth for it to support this and buy more at low price.

Hi! Thanks for your feedback and kind words.
Stay in touch! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

Good competitions, but I would like to see more information about the development of the project

Hi! We are starting a social media expansion strategy and influencer onboarding program as well as other projects. Testing of the app is still ongoing and we are gathering feedback all the time. After that it will be released and the main marketing will start (including partnerships etc.)
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

Hi! We are mentioning the roadmap frequently because our goal is to stick to it.
For recent updates check out our social media channels, there will be also big update coming on our official website.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Hi! We are mentioning the roadmap frequently because our goal is to stick to it.
For recent updates check out our social media channels, there will be also big update coming on our official website.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

I hope the tokens are Experty.io will be added on binance. It will raise the price. But I'm afraid that won't happen.

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team

That's good to know that your goal is to stick to the roadmap, seeing that q1 of 2018 is almost coming to an end, can you provide some information regarding on what has currently been done on the development so far? Are all plans written for the q1 of 2018 on the roadmap been accomplished?. I've just checked your social media accounts and so far based on what I've read there aren't really that much updates regarding the development of the platform nor any news about new exchanges, are you planning on getting added on another exchange?. I do appreciate the team for interacting with the community and answering all our question but I do agree that some of your replies are way too vague. I think the community also needs some specific answers regarding the progress of the development of experty.io and its future plans in terms of mass adoption.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team

That's good to know that your goal is to stick to the roadmap, seeing that q1 of 2018 is almost coming to an end, can you provide some information regarding on what has currently been done on the development so far? Are all plans written for the q1 of 2018 on the roadmap been accomplished?. I've just checked your social media accounts and so far based on what I've read there aren't really that much updates regarding the development of the platform nor any news about new exchanges, are you planning on getting added on another exchange?. I do appreciate the team for interacting with the community and answering all our question but I do agree that some of your replies are way too vague. I think the community also needs some specific answers regarding the progress of the development of experty.io and its future plans in terms of mass adoption.
I'm not sure the product release will fix the price. The price dropped too much. And in the best case, we get x1.

Experty

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Hi! Thanks for the kinds words, great to hear that.

Paulina
Experty Team
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team

I'm not sure the product release will fix the price. The price dropped too much. And in the best case, we get x1.

Whoah isn't this too low of an increase? Can you please explain further why you think that the best case scenario will just be x1? I mean the team seems to be really capable to bring this project forward and once the product will be complete (100% finished including updates) then this could really triple the price in just a short period of time. We could be mooning once this happens. I think it's a bit pessimistic to think that the best case scenario would have to be just x1, this project has a huge potential and if the platform will just be filled with renowned experts then a x1 increase is way too low for its actual potential. If this project can get famous and renowned experts all throughout the world then the price can skyrocket in no time.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Im sory but people really dont get that we are in bare market period... When BTC will finish the downtrend, i believe we are close to an end, everything will change...

Everything is tanking, weak hands are just selling now...

I have no doubt about this project once we get to a bull market... And ofcourse some big exchange...

If AGI goes down like crazy then you know nothing can be positive in this market...
Experty

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team

Hi! Thanks for the feedback.
There will be more detailed information posted because we want our community to be up to date with our progress.
Paul and Blaise are working on the new strategy for more informative updates and announcements regarding the development of the app.
Those are coming soon in social media and on a medium channel.

Pauina
Experty Team
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: