Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56016 times)
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

Time to ban the scammers on Twitter lol and bring New exchange and some celebs promoting experty before the launch. something concrete because you promote experty like a stock company, it wont do something you need to do crypto marketing. Bring us something please boys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

Guys are you drunk??
The price of a token is completely irrelevant in itself
It’s the market cap what determines if a project is overprized or underpriced...
Market cap divided by tokens in circulation equals price of token. Seriously... I can’t believe you people actually invest your hard earned money in high risk investments like cryptos without even knowing basic stuff about how finance works...
tientien333

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

The price is primordial and has a big role to play in the actual situation. Psychological price is important the first weeks... 1$ TGE was a mistake i think. Why do bonuses and sell at 1$ ico insteed of doing no bonuses And selling at 0.5$...? Then i checked Who dumped the price from 0,7$ to 0.1 on kucoin go have a look at kucoins deposits a LOT of BIG wallets dumped the first weeks Then in march a second wave of deposits and dump and now there is no New EXY deposits on kucoin since 1month. Kucoins wallet is loosing exy every Day because a lot of People are withdrawing them. =less exy on kucoin = less sell = price up / put some fomo before the app on it and we moon lol
finblockchain1

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

The price is primordial and has a big role to play in the actual situation. Psychological price is important the first weeks... 1$ TGE was a mistake i think. Why do bonuses and sell at 1$ ico insteed of doing no bonuses And selling at 0.5$...? Then i checked Who dumped the price from 0,7$ to 0.1 on kucoin go have a look at kucoins deposits a LOT of BIG wallets dumped the first weeks Then in march a second wave of deposits and dump and now there is no New EXY deposits on kucoin since 1month. Kucoins wallet is loosing exy every Day because a lot of People are withdrawing them. =less exy on kucoin = less sell = price up / put some fomo before the app on it and we moon lol

I am new on this project. I wonder why price much dumped? Reasons?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

I couldn't agree more after the ico when the coin starts trading in the market, that's when the price is more important because that's when newcomers decides if that coin is really worth their investment or not. I think bonuses is a good marketing campaign and it really works, it draws a huge number of investors to an ico but sometimes it also had a negative effect and I guess this is the effect that experty is experiencing at the moment. It's quite normal for a huge dump to happen for the first couple of weeks because that's usually when big investors dump their bonuses and the second wave of dumping is due to the bounty hunters selling their share of experty so I guess right now there isn't any more dumpers left and as what you've mentioned if there are less and less deposits on kucoin then that means that people are holding so you're probably right weeks before the release of the app we will moon!

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

When you account  all the bonuses, realistic ICO  price was no more than 0.4-0.5,so i have no idea why they put $1.So i think current situation looks worse than it really is.It aint good of course,but with application  out,it can change fast.Especially if app is working properly.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

It was just on my mind. I am ok with waiting until the product comes in june. But I know that some people are not as relaxed as I am. And they would probably be more at ease if these things would work properly. And i am sure more people would invest and spread the word.
Product release scheduled for June? I am an investor and I have suffered great losses. And I'm tired of waiting for the price to rise.

Hi! Yes, it is scheduled for 30th of June.
Check the countdown on our official website: www.experty.io/en
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Thank You! I'm glad there's less than two months left to wait. And I hope that the price will rise at least to the price of ICO.

tientien22

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

Efter receiving the email on the 3rd of March telling me 100 have been airdropped. I still haven't received anyting. Could you please let me know about it? cheers
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Let’s investigate it and ask team to be transparent on their 1/36 unlocked tokens per months + which group is doing this I have a list of wallets and I know from which wallet these EXY are
All token move and exy now  is big lost in futur with experty and team must do somthing manipulation of price
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Merited by MrPiggles (3), nealdlover (3), im_not_dazzled (2)

Let’s investigate it and ask team to be transparent on their 1/36 unlocked tokens per months + which group is doing this I have a list of wallets and I know from which wallet these EXY are
All token move and exy now  is big lost in futur with experty and team must do somthing manipulation of price
Not all tokens, a group or a single person is in possession of a lot of EXY and they or he could be in position to manipulate the price. If he/they are dumping we have a problem because they dump at -70% of ICO (even seed round would be in loss). The moment i see bots I’ll fuck with them in emptying the order book
Let’s all withdraw from Kucoin if we organise a milice we could dry EXY from kucoins wallet
If you are interested in organizing something PM me
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

Unfortunately, we cannot influence this situation in any way. I too have losses, but I hope that the price will rise to at least -20%

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

Unfortunately, we cannot influence this situation in any way. I too have losses, but I hope that the price will rise to at least -20%
The situation with EXY token price is very sad... And "the price will rise to at least -20%" seems now quite an optimistic option...
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

Yep the prise of tjken looking really sad. It's great that I passed this ICO, because i really wanted to take part in it.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

I took part in the ICO and bounty for this token but its not really doing good, I lost money and time
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

Yep the prise of tjken looking really sad. It's great that I passed this ICO, because i really wanted to take part in it.
If you liked this project maybe it is now the time to take part. It seems to me that it is a quite attractive period to gain some EXY tokens with great discount!
kevinantonio

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

I've seen some really good advice given in here recently by the community. I really hope you've been listening @mcpauld
I find the utter disregard for the shambles of the companies performance completely and utterly disrespectful too, to people who put their hard earned cash into this ico
chayantoon

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

I just putted a buyorder in kucoin of 4500 tokens but im willing to invest more if i can get the answer on 1 question: why should people use experty when they can use free apps like whatapp viber messenger etc? Can someone confince me please
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

I just putted a buyorder in kucoin of 4500 tokens but im willing to invest more if i can get the answer on 1 question: why should people use experty when they can use free apps like whatapp viber messenger etc? Can someone confince me please
Easy; does whatsapp have charge per min calls? This is a consulting platform with messenger built in , not just a free messaging app
Because experts want to be paid for their service, this allows them to do that, and experty doesn’t charge any fees, the experts set their rates
What was said in the live stream about exchanges?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

Easy; does whatsapp have charge per min calls? This is a consulting platform with messenger built in , not just a free messaging app
Because experts want to be paid for their service, this allows them to do that, and experty doesn’t charge any fees, the experts set their rates
What was said in the live stream about exchanges?

Great answer mate, you've answered his questions with solid points but I also will like to add that not like whatsapp experty will actually refund you if you're not happy with the person you're talking to, if you're not satisfied with the experts answers then you'll receive your refunds via smart contract. That's also another difference, experty uses the smartcontract and the blockchain while whatsapp it's just a simple messing app with no blockchain benefits meaning with experty you get lesser cost because you don't need to pay any third party intermediaries. So if we sum it up experty is much faster and more efficient than whatsapp, you'll get a whole bunch of renowned and experience contacts also your money is safe because experty uses the blockchain technology. I hope both our explanation convinces you to purchase more tokens.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Experty

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Hello everyone!

Check out our newest Experty ambassador !
@owenvideo is a video marketing expert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOiT0yBRFYI
Have a great day!

Paulina
Experty Team
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: