Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: long term invest in bitcoin  (Read 2794 times)
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Yea, i think it would be a big correction after segwit. many people bought btc at 3000$, they have already double their money, and want to sell them))) it would be a good time for short bitcoin)

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

Hello everyone
I have around 2400$ and I have the idea to invest them by buying bitcoin. I plane for a long term investment (few months to year). Best time to buy BTC and best strategy (I heard  about a hard fork will happen soon) ? Other ideas to invest this amount of money for the indicated period of time ?
Thank you
Right now value of bitcoin approaching 7000 dollar and i do not think this is the right time to buy bitcoin but if your money is amount that you can afford to loose go invest it since bitcoin value is continuous increasing and mich better to have bitcoin in the future than nothing.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:06:35 PM

Hello everyone
I have around 2400$ and I have the idea to invest them by buying bitcoin. I plane for a long term investment (few months to year). Best time to buy BTC and best strategy (I heard  about a hard fork will happen soon) ? Other ideas to invest this amount of money for the indicated period of time ?
Thank you

It is difficult to give an exact price to buy at because no one can say with certainty what will happen with the price, right not bitcoin is very bullish so I would expect a downturn in price soon. If you plan to hold for a few years then you shouldn't have to worry too much about maybe paying a couple hundred dollars more.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

Hello everyone
Thank you
Before you invest with bitcoin you must have a background knowledge about it so that you will know how to handle your coins during pump and dump. First thing you must know when to buy and when to sell because with this you can earn big profit. So invest now and be a millionaire tomorrow.
As I see how bitcoin works as an investment, I think it is good time to buy bitcoin after a badnews like forks and bans on it because the price becomes too low since many people are panic selling then enjoy it after the price comes back or wait until your preset value have been reach.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:44:06 PM

Bitcoin more likely to increase along the way to hard fork due to people aims to get more btc1.
If you want to invest for long term, no need to worry about current price, even though bitcoin still on rally right now, reach new ATH.
But, if you want to wait until bitcoin price drop back after correction, you may wait until the end of this month or after hard fork, bitcoin may drop to $5400 again. Honestly, no one could predict bitcoin price in the future, even in the next week. So, it's your call to invest right now or waiting for another correction.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:47:48 PM

Bitcoin more likely to increase along the way to hard fork due to people aims to get more btc1.
If you want to invest for long term, no need to worry about current price, even though bitcoin still on rally right now, reach new ATH.
But, if you want to wait until bitcoin price drop back after correction, you may wait until the end of this month or after hard fork, bitcoin may drop to $5400 again.
long term investment in bitcoin is very beneficial as compare to short term because the rate of bitcoin is increasing with time and when you invest small amount of bitcoin now then in future it will give you a big money. so long term investment is beneficial but it need a quality of patience.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:06:58 PM

Long term investment is to have learn more on patient to be wait. If it is a small amount of bitcoin now, but later you'll see the changes, and it will become higher and it will give you more money to invest. So it's a part of a quality patients of type.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:54:43 PM

Hello everyone
Thank you
I have invested in bitcoin for long term and for my future needs and desires. My dream is that I want to build my own house and have a luxury car and a well steeled business for my children. That’s why I have invested in bitcoin and I have earned a lot of money till date because the price has already crossed 6000 dollars limit, and the near future I am sure that it will hot 10000 dollars limit. I will wait for that time.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:14:09 PM

Yea, i think it would be a big correction after segwit. many people bought btc at 3000$, they have already double their money, and want to sell them))) it would be a good time for short bitcoin)
do you also consider those newcomers that investing as well from time after time, i think its just a simple cycle so even there's a correction that will happen the forces of rise up will continue, adoption and more popularity for this investment attract people who's new into this system and i'm positive that even those early holders sold their btc supports will be there and it will just rises even more.
Mascrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:27:30 PM

on long time there is always a good moment in invest btc
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:15:35 PM

I am myself planning on to invest into BTC for a long term. Try to collect as much BTC as you can because the later you buy the more price you have to pay for it. Although the fork is near, it shouldn't matter since you will probably want to buy it as soon as you can.
Buy the BTC and store it in a secure wallet whose private key you own. Keep a backup of the private key and store it in a safe place.
You can either not bother about the fork or wait for the fork to finish and receive the free coins and increase your capital amount.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

I always invest maximum 50% of my portfolio to alts. Another 50% I am holding in Bitcoin.
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:26:26 PM

Quote from: hahahafr on October 30, 2017, 11:09:11 PM
if you have some questions about the fork, then why dont you ask them on the official thread of the segwitx2 fork? Anyway, we are expecting to see it rising on the next days, so if you buy right now, it can rise a little bit more before the fork is done (by november 11th).
And you all know that the price ussually goes down once that a fork is realized, so why dont you buy right now and then try to speculate with the price?

(I know, this could be moved to the fork thread but) Will it really go down after the fork? I'm about to buy and was expecting Bitcoin to keep rising!
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:46:01 PM

I am myself planning on to invest into BTC for a long term. Try to collect as much BTC as you can because the later you buy the more price you have to pay for it. Although the fork is near, it shouldn't matter since you will probably want to buy it as soon as you can.
Buy the BTC and store it in a secure wallet whose private key you own. Keep a backup of the private key and store it in a safe place.
You can either not bother about the fork or wait for the fork to finish and receive the free coins and increase your capital amount.
I was investing some of my money into bitcoin because i have seen this potential that this price will going to go at $7000 soon. I am currently waiting for that fork to come and waiting what will going to happen the price and see if i can sell it at their ATH again. But the risk their is really really high that you should be looking the price every hour or even in every minute that's almost pressuring my brain whether it is going to go up or not. Lucky to invest it in a long term so the pressure is much lesser than in short-term traders.

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:21:45 PM

Hello everyone
Thank you

Obviously, the best strategy is to wait for a nice dip before buying it. However, bitcoin price already reaching new ATH now because of the looming Segwit2x again so that totally eliminates your options.

So If I were you, I will just have to wait, because you can't do anything about the market price today. Wait till the Segwit2x completes and see if the price goes down a bit before entering the market. We can't say for certain though how much dip its gonna be, just be prepared and continue to monitor the price and jump on the first opportunity to get it. Goodluck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:06:08 PM

Quote from: hahahafr on October 30, 2017, 11:09:11 PM
if you have some questions about the fork, then why dont you ask them on the official thread of the segwitx2 fork? Anyway, we are expecting to see it rising on the next days, so if you buy right now, it can rise a little bit more before the fork is done (by november 11th).
And you all know that the price ussually goes down once that a fork is realized, so why dont you buy right now and then try to speculate with the price?

(I know, this could be moved to the fork thread but) Will it really go down after the fork? I'm about to buy and was expecting Bitcoin to keep rising!
I was interested why as often almost every month, it turns out вылки and there is a division of bitcoin? course I understand that before that time already there are several hundreds of Twins, but when this process will reach limit?
jisokoo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:12:24 PM

I see it around 10k by end of the year  Cool
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:34:56 PM

I am myself planning on to invest into BTC for a long term. Try to collect as much BTC as you can because the later you buy the more price you have to pay for it. Although the fork is near, it shouldn't matter since you will probably want to buy it as soon as you can. Buy the BTC and store it in a secure wallet whose private key you own. Keep a backup of the private key and store it in a safe place. You can either not bother about the fork or wait for the fork to finish and receive the free coins and increase your capital amount.

I guess people are investing into Bitcoin for various reasons. Some assume that Bitcoin will be the currency of the future. Some people think that the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase so it is worth it. I myself only use the price of Bitcoin because the price is always up and I can get profit if I sell when the price rises. To invest Bitcoin, we have to be patient for a very long time, that is a few years.

That's why, we call it a long-term investment. Because indeed we have to wait for a long time to be able to profit significantly.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:36:34 PM

I am myself planning on to invest into BTC for a long term. Try to collect as much BTC as you can because the later you buy the more price you have to pay for it. Although the fork is near, it shouldn't matter since you will probably want to buy it as soon as you can. Buy the BTC and store it in a secure wallet whose private key you own. Keep a backup of the private key and store it in a safe place. You can either not bother about the fork or wait for the fork to finish and receive the free coins and increase your capital amount.

I guess people are investing into Bitcoin for various reasons. Some assume that Bitcoin will be the currency of the future. Some people think that the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase so it is worth it. I myself only use the price of Bitcoin because the price is always up and I can get profit if I sell when the price rises. To invest Bitcoin, we have to be patient for a very long time, that is a few years.

That's why, we call it a long-term investment. Because indeed we have to wait for a long time to be able to profit significantly.
well everybody said that long term investment is really profitable without knowing that it is really hard to hold specially when you are alwyas in need of money to provide the basic needs of the family .i believe the people who can hold bitcoin for a long term is really has a big patience and it is really well knowm that bitcoin really didnt work without patience.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

Yes,
it is possible now.

BTC will grow,
it is even better if you would invest for long term.
Day trading is not easy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: