Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:51:34 AM

Well Bitcoin and unemployment are far different subjects.

According to me Bitcoin have such a great features and futures that eliminate middleman and user can transact with peer to peer network. If middle man is removed then there will be no charge for receiver or even sender. So in such conditions already jobs will be reduced in coming years.

Now second this unemployment. Bitcoin is not solution for unemployment.

But, Bitcoin is great platform, and technology behind bitcoin is a great vehicle for everyone to create own job. If people get understand what is bitcoin ? even spend time to understand it, then it will be great proud for themselves.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:55:11 AM

Of a true the invention has really affected the lives of many early adopted bitcoin millionaires. This has proven that bitcoin technology can curtail poverty and unemployment rate by government making a stand to reaching out about this invention to everyone which Bitcoin just provides ways to earn money.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

Bitcoin and unemployment differ entirely from each other. Unemployment is a social issue that needs a better study regarding the same and a perfect planning to increase the job opportunities. This is possible with the government. When it comes to bitcoin it is technology oriented thing and it gives earning opportunity and this doesn't lead to an unemployed world.
eleonor

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:13:23 AM

Maybe in some cases it could but not in all. Bitcoin earning opportunity can help unemployed people to make money in house if and only if these people are aware on existence of bitcoin and what it is. Even bitcoin is already popular not all people already have enough knowledge on it and also consider the need of internet connection which if you are unemployed you wont able to avail.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment, even USD a world currency, failed to do so in USA, forget about rest of the world. Its not a job of any currency to eliminate poverty or reduce unemployment. Its duty of the respective governments to do it with the help of these currencies. Bitcoin can help people to earn money. It will help them to earn additional income apart from their current job work.  One can earn money by setting up bitcoin mining business. Or can trade in bitcoin exchanges and earn money. People earn enough money by doing bitcoin related activities like signature campaigns etc. Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment but it will help to generate employments for many.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:24:39 AM

maybe bitcoin will be the solution of unemployment. but it's better to find a real job to help in the industry of their country. make the bitcoin an extra income for daily life.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

This statement, however, is targeted only to those unemployed people who are in the middle class with internet connections. I doubt or it is even impossible for the poor to make profits with bitcoins because of the lack of internet connections. It can help with the unemployed but I kind of find it hard to understand that bitcoins can help the poor.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:33:45 AM

You're right what you said. I'm one of the people who help bitcoin even if you do not have a job you can earn to earn through bitcoin. If you know how to earn in this way it's easy for you to earn money especially if you have a job twice now that you earn money. Life is better when you know bitcoin.You can really save for your bright future.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:33:50 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:13:08 AM by Galahad111

But my question is that how can someone really make money with Bitcoin as you all said ibi have finding away to make money free from Bitcoin without no success, pls kindly explain possible ways to do this.

Unemployment is a big problem today. And I think bitcoin can help to minimize it but it can't eliminate unemployment. The government must take its move too but somehow bitcoin is playing a major role to minimize it. I think most of the people just like are Earning through it. most of the people are earning through trading of bitcoin and altcoins as well are earning healthy for them selves and also to support their family. For me i think it is doing it well and hopping for it to eliminate unemployement as well.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:36:38 AM

I really believed that bitcoin will eliminate the unemployment in our world because the bitcoin is slowly getting more popular and if the people that are unemployed will get into bitcoin and do their best to learn it and to know what are the things that they can do in order to make profit then they can just depend in bitcoin and become financially independent in the future.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment, but bitcoin can reduce unemployment in every country.

With the bitcoin many people have been helped. From an economic point of view, no work and nothing else.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:59:05 AM

No, bitcoin will not or cannot eliminate unemployment. As for third world countries and developing countries, there are citizens that doesn't know and too hesitant to try bitcoining. In my country, you have to pay for internet just to access bitcoin unlike other countries that have free wifi everywhere. This is the reason why others don't try bitcoining, they have to pay for internet which is costly. They are too practical to just find a job than to spend for internet, because they can guarantee that in work they will receive payment in legal ways.
I do not think that bitcoin reduces unemployment.To reduce unemployment,there must be ample of job opportunities for the people.Bitcoin just provides ways to earn money.It does not secure someone's future.Bitcoin is not permanent like a job.I can agree on the fact that it can reduce poverty,but only upto a certain level as it requires internet connection which is not possible in every corner of the world.Bitcoin is being only used by the developed and developing nations but not by the underdeveloped nations.

Yeah,

I agree your point like paid internet service and citizens too hesitant to use Bitcoin. However, things cannot change within a fortnight and it takes its own time to reach each and every citizen. Unlike other currencies Bitcoin has grown drastically in terms of value and reach to most people within a short span. I would say Bitcoin would never stop, it is a way to earn money and it's up to each one's decision whether to stick into a traditional job to earn litely or join Bitcoin as a future to earn heavily.

BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:09:10 AM

bitcoin can help lessen unemployment but not totally eliminate, not everyone can study and fully understand how bitcoin works. also, if someone wants  to invest on bitcoin they need to have a capital or they can save funds from faucet

CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:15:40 AM

My answer is yes, bitcoin can elimanate unemploy person they can be a self-employ. All they have to do is to study what is bitcoin how does it work. And what are the different way to earn bitcoin. There is a lot of way you can earn in bitcoin all you have to do is make some study, learn and do it
Unemployment records always depends on the specific economic rate of a country. For me job scarcity is a big problem I regards to job rate or the capability of a country could give job to people. Yet i guess bitcoin could always help in a part of lessening the rate of unemployment , because it is a form of crypto-currency in which can take a big part on transactions, investments or trading that could give people a chance to earn and to have profit.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:24:47 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can help lessen unemployment problem. It helps a lot of person to earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies through this forum. By now, bitcoin raise value day by day. But on the other side why not have a job while doing bitcoin.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:54:08 PM

Obviously bitcoin can eliminate unemployment.Even it can totally eradicate unemployment.But for this people need to be more qualified.And there should be good facility of Internet.

BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:55:59 PM

Yes, bitcoin eliminate the employment in different countries, wherein they provide ways to every people on how to earn money and helps government to lessen the rate in the poverty line.
Through this they can establish a well develop society for the benefit of the humanity.
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

I will say bitcoins cannot on its own eliminate unemployment. Why is because one Williams  need some capitals to start investiments in bitcoins. Now when someone is seated somewhere doing nothing, where will the money come to start investiments. Even when you start investing, one will need some other areas from where money comes to compliment the bitcoins business
akiexx

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:07:34 PM

Bitcoin is just a part time job. Yes it decrease the unployed rate in some countries, but those guys who got their job didn't earn that in a snap of a finger, those guys work their butt off and use their skills to have a stable income here. So my point is if you have a talent get a job here why not get a real job and make this a part time job. So you can earn more.  Smiley
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

Not enough, because unemployment is an issue between people who are too lazy to develop their own skills and the government who has no long term program to utilize everyone to be part of the community.
Bitcoin has no relation with unemployment or any government manipulation but somehow people are freely to invest and most investors are multi-skilled individuals and can be able to provide solutions in every problem.
Bitcoin offers us complexity like we know that's money but we still choose to invest.

I not agree with your post. How bitcoins can eliminate unemployment ? Neither can reduce it. Actually not everyone involve with bitcoins and most of peoples are lazy enough that don't want to learn new things. A Signature campaign, playing faucet  or completing a small task isn't a career.

Everyone need a real time job if you really want to eliminate the poverty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: