Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:32:23 PM

Yes it is possible because there are a lot of campaigns that are starting today and they all need someone to promote their ico that's why more and more jobs will be out there for people who are striving to earn more coins.

P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:53:49 PM

No, bitcoin will not or cannot eliminate unemployment. As for third world countries and developing countries, there are citizens that doesn't know and too hesitant to try bitcoining. In my country, you have to pay for internet just to access bitcoin unlike other countries that have free wifi everywhere. This is the reason why others don't try bitcoining, they have to pay for internet which is costly. They are too practical to just find a job than to spend for internet, because they can guarantee that in work they will receive payment in legal ways.
I do not think that bitcoin reduces unemployment.To reduce unemployment,there must be ample of job opportunities for the people.Bitcoin just provides ways to earn money.It does not secure someone's future.Bitcoin is not permanent like a job.I can agree on the fact that it can reduce poverty,but only upto a certain level as it requires internet connection which is not possible in every corner of the world.Bitcoin is being only used by the developed and developing nations but not by the underdeveloped nations.

Yeah,

I agree your point like paid internet service and citizens too hesitant to use Bitcoin. However, things cannot change within a fortnight and it takes its own time to reach each and every citizen. Unlike other currencies Bitcoin has grown drastically in terms of value and reach to most people within a short span. I would say Bitcoin would never stop, it is a way to earn money and it's up to each one's decision whether to stick into a traditional job to earn litely or join Bitcoin as a future to earn heavily.
As I would see it, bitcoin won't kill joblessness, however bitcoin can diminish joblessness in each nation.

With the bitcoin many individuals have been made a difference. From a monetary perspective, no work and that's it.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:59:37 PM

Holy cow, the world has never figure out a way to eliminate unemployment, how would Bitcoin do so. This ones a bit off the wall
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:15:04 AM

My answer is yes, bitcoin can elimanate unemploy person they can be a self-employ. All they have to do is to study what is bitcoin how does it work. And what are the different way to earn bitcoin. There is a lot of way you can earn in bitcoin all you have to do is make some study, learn and do it
Unemployment records always depends on the specific economic rate of a country. For me job scarcity is a big problem I regards to job rate or the capability of a country could give job to people. Yet i guess bitcoin could always help in a part of lessening the rate of unemployment , because it is a form of crypto-currency in which can take a big part on transactions, investments or trading that could give people a chance to earn and to have profit.
The biggest reason why many people get poor in many countries is because they do not have jobs and their income is not enough for their life needs. bitcoins are present to provide a decent income for them. there's a lot of work/job you can do in bitcoin. so bitcoin not only removes unemployment but also poverty
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:58 AM

Well, bitcoin isn't a job or a sector needed to have employers at all. One can self employ himself onto bitcoin and freeing him financialy. Yet, in reality, they are still unemployed in legal and valid corporations and physical jobs.
fusepay

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:23:56 AM

A very many people have benefited from Bitcoin and some Altcoins, they have enabled the unbanked to be a part of the monetary system, this is the new currency (ok many are behind - but we are gaining traction). HOLD those coins and help shape and promote the future we are all in now.
puturo

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:36:33 AM

Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment is just too good to be true. There are factors why some people were unemployed. Those people didn't afford to study in school even in just primary level. So they have lack of knowledge, don't know how to use computers, internet and etc.

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:06:01 PM

If bitcoin was recognize as a standard medium for exchange. It will open of lots of different opportunities which can provide jobs for the public that will help the government to lessen the rate in the poverty line.
timisis

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:09:49 PM

By sitting at home and doing nothing you say? Well, if that plan doesn't work then you could still grow tulips!
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:45 PM

Yes, at first I was unemployed but now I feel I have a job even though his job is online but just like an offline job, it takes hard work and focus so that one day can make money.

cryptocent94

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:27:29 PM

Btcoin does not have anything to do with unemployment it only engages ones time whereas one has to work in real life business to source for money and invest in bitcoin
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

unemployment is a big problem in every country, but people will still become unemployed even if there are bitcoin because they don't do anything. I think the problem is in the people, they are to lazy, no matter how big bitcoin become, unemployment will never be eliminated untill there are people who are lazy.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:32:37 PM

Bitcoin helps every sector in the society to become civilize and efficient for the benefit of everybody in future .Therefore bitcoin provides every people to have job to earn money in easiest and legal way; with the help of bitcoin they not just make everyone's life convenient and comfortable but they help also to relieved the situation by lessen the rate of unemployment in the poverty line which is the big problem of every country faces nowadays.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:40:05 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Yes it can somehow eliminate some of those whonare unemployed because if you come to think of it the people in thie bitcoin industry gain a lot of money in this. And that lessens the poverty on the people so that technically they are gaining money so they are not unemployed anymore. But some countrries are getting bias again because they thought that bitcoins is a scam but its not they are just worry that they might overcome by then.
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:45:34 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
I guess then we should look at the developing world like Africa and Asia.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

I guess not. Most people don't know bitcoin and those people are the poor people who don't have access in the internet. To eliminate unemployment the government should create more jobs.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

I guess then we should look at the developing world like Africa and Asia.
Because our government cannot teach all people, cannot help them one by one, we as an individual if we wanted to change our life let us make our own effort I don't believe that there is lack of job in every country of course there are, sometimes we are just too lazy to do work and is not focusing to our goal in life.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

Almost every country of the world has the problem of unemployment. I want to explain it by the situation of my country.

In my country,there are thousands of students become graduate each year but remain unemployed.It creates various social problems.It also causes criminal activities.

Since the idea of job on online through bitcoin has started,the unemployment problem started to reduce.Many of the youth has become interested to work with bitcoin and are able to stand on their own feet.

But,as the idea of bitcoin is not known to everyone, so the facilities are not taken by all.Again,some take the work with bitcoin so difficult as it is online or internet based.

We can hope that bitcoin will play a vital role in eliminate unemployment problem but at present,it is not able to eradicate the problem fully.

nessesthelle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

What do you understand under "replace unemployment"? Simply enable unemployed to earn money from speculating? Or you speaking about creating new jobs engaged in crypto sphere?
Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:52:48 PM

Wow.  Nope.  Hype.  I wish we had something that could solve world hunger and poverty.  Bitcoin isn't it.  Let's keep working on it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: