Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is every country really corrupt?  (Read 3052 times)
wena87

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

Its not the country that's corrupt. Its the Leaders that leads the country.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:02:09 PM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?
For it is not to the country, it's all about temptation of wealth and power, so the individual that can't resist that two things are highly vulnerable to become a corrupt person, no matter what nation you came from.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:50:09 PM

I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?

I don't think that every country is corrupt. There are still countries which aren't corrupt that's why they are successful and have really good economic status. Japan is one for example. It is considered to be one of the most successful country in the world.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

Every country is corrupt, corruption is everywere, but some country are less corrupt than others, some country fight  corruption with strict punishment and those country has less corrupt, than those who fight corruption just for lips service.
The_authentic

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

Yes, every country is corrupt just that the level of corruption differs.
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:23:38 PM

A country is never corrupt, the people are. And a person who doesn't do anything to change their current state, is no less as corrupt as those who are hated for their greed and ignorance.

Yes. Its not the country's fault, it depends on the administration. If a good leader leads the country, then it is a low instances having a corruption. But if a leader is greedy for money, maybe it can cause poverty in the country.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

yes, every country has its own level of corruption whether we like it or not, but its not the country itself who is corrupt but the leaders who handles the country, this is why people tries to vote and settles for lesser evil.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:41:39 AM

No country is ever safe from corruption and I do think that every country has a rot in their system one way or another as it is a practice thag most of the people still employ and very much continue to love doing as this is their path to success for them
JJriver

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:10:26 AM

In all countries there is corruption. In some it is expressed to a greater degree, others to a lesser degree. Sometimes, under the guise of fighting corruption, politicians on the contrary doing it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:49:41 AM

yeah some of the country really corrupt like our country philippines some people want to have more money to buy all they want they use their power in government to have more money.

opebiyiope

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:32:05 AM

If you think your country is the most corrupt, someome somewhere also feels the same. If corruption is to be eradicated, it should start from the grassroots. The political class and the ordinary citizenry needs to be checkmated.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:38:38 AM

Usually those in the poverty line are the ones who complain a lot about their government since they are the one being hit. Or those that are far from the capital. But those who are rich and experiencing a good life in the city, they don't really care since they are not dependent to the government's aid.

In  where I am, I could say that not all that are in the government are corrupt. There are still good government officials who are still doing their jobs for the sake of public service and not just to gain fame and money.

Nibeloss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:27:21 AM

To my great regret, no country in the world has managed to defeat corruption yet. Many people try to fight it, but it will never completely eradicate it.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

Actually yes , For me is 90% of the world some countries are corrupt , they not contented on what they have , they wanted more. Sadly the other 10% of it is not and needed an attention , but government corrupting the money of the people. The leaders saying that they are not corrupt and they want to erase it , some of us want to stop the corruption , because of the money we've become greedy , and selfish , some of the leaders always think their self , they just want money that's all , and what happen to the country? unattended , they've been dazzled to the money , the rich. I hope that there is no corrupt anymore and , help whom needed.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:01:49 PM

Corruption exists in any country, but in some it has reached an unimaginable scale.
Do you live in Russia?

Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:52:12 PM

There is levels of corruption everywhere but often manipulated for acceptance of what is corruption.

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:42:37 PM

Yes is it is.Just differ on the level of corruption itself.It is on the system itself.It is also on the leaders to eliminate corruption but problem is that its on the people who wants to have easy dime.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vinget-crypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:27:06 PM

It wouldn't be (or wouldn't have been...) much trouble if all the countries were corrupt. The main thing that drives me up the wall is the measures taken to put an end to it. Or actually just the attempt to introduce these measures. Since otherwise it would mean that the country is suffering of its democracy dying.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:30:44 PM

i think all country have corruption, it just depends on is it too much or not, every countries has its dark side that we sometimes can not reallize.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:00:54 AM

I do not know, not all countries are corrupt
but if the talk of corrupt problems will not be exhausted.
hopefully for the future it will not be like this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: