Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them?  (Read 2904 times)
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

My logic is "You get these tokens for free so HODL" Even If the price will drop to 0 — I still lost nothing (I got em for free, remember?)
I believe in holding, and it's easy for me, just check folio few times per week to be in touch with the market.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:16:38 PM

Make sure only to hold the good ones for a long term.

If a coin smells like scam better dump too early instaed of waiting until the devs disappear.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:31:52 PM

You should sell as fast as you can so you will get the profit and you will not be in the stuck stage of the airdrops tokens because they are just free money and it can go lower as fast as the dumpers will sell their token too so it is better to be the first to take the profit or be one of the early sellers rather than holding and waiting for a price that doesn't have any assurance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:59:23 PM

Generally the airdropped is give very chip token so i think it should be hold in the future When it's price increases then you will sell the token.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:11:26 PM

Dump it if the tokens doesnt have a clear future or the developers doesnt have any long term plans.Hold it when you see the coin has a great future in the market.

Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

Hold or dump depends from the airdropped coin, same is with icos. Dumping is what people do with to get some money fast, I noticed that same is happening with many icos, people getnin presales when there is a discount for buying and soon when they can seel they do it and go to another ico. I hold some ico tokens and I participated in few airdrops, I hold them even thou they don't worth much now, I will rather wait and take more in some time then something little now. That is risk, their price can drop more and I can lose what I already have, but that risk I'm willing to take for some altcoins I have.

Honeslty all the coins I get now for free from bounties whatever I am simply holding. I've lost a couple of lambos already by simply selling to early never doing it again.
Holding the shit until it pays my house.
DogeMajestic

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:34:58 PM

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

If the tokens you're talking about are not shittokens, hold them for sure.

Don't accept the scams
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:43:08 PM

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?
I think the best thing that you can do is dump your tokens, most airdropped tokens do not have potential and might not increase in value on the market, rather decrease all the times till drop to zero, unless if you are willing to hold on to something that has no value then you can hold.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:44:25 PM

Just sell them and buy tokens that have future. You will earn more that way.
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:44:56 PM

If the value of the tokens you received from an airdrop is high enough, grab that chance and sell all of it. There are too many dumpers these days. But if you are already late and the value of it has been dumped, you should hold them and wait for its value to pump again.

xantor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:53:05 PM

speaking for myself, my choices are ..
1. to sell all right away
2. or to sell most right away, and sell the rest at leisure
3. or to sell some right away, and try to get better prices for the rest

i guess if i feel like playing, i can do 2 or 3 above. it takes attention and some time to do 2&3, maybe worth it, maybe not. so it really depends on my ur day is shaping up, i guess.

that said, #1 above would be my default choice, i think. get the item off my plate, then i can sign up for other airdrops hehe XD
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:11:13 PM

Hello,
Upon stating and describing those airdropped tokens, it seems like it will just be a waste of time if you are still going to hold into those type of tokens. Although it just happens on a random situation, it will not be considered as a good luck because of the price that is literally low to keep holding on. So I guess it will be useless if you are going to hold it so better sell it to have worth and to be useful

johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:18:52 PM

I agree if you sell but sometimes you must do a bit analytic maybe there will be a rare token, look at the blue token, few days ago it hits $0.04, the price slowly increase since the airdrop.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

Yes should sell when price rise for the first time I got many but my concept is I never hold for long that's my strategy and I earned handsome money from them. You should also not wait for long book the profit when you see increase in the value most of the newbies dump it soon with very less profit.

apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:30:20 PM

For me if you have airdrop token you must sell it if and only if :satisfied with price you are selling token. And if you are in need of money then go sell it.But just do not regret in selling if the amount will rise up to its higher value than you ever expected.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:54:37 PM

Hello,

Not all airdrop tokens are shit coins some of them are have a opportunity to price increase in crypto market cap, holding of this token are not bad anyway it is from airdrop you did not buy those token no one loss you. Do hold who knows that token like ethereum or wave pumps up I'm the crypto market.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:28:48 PM

Hello,

Not all airdrop tokens are shit coins some of them are have a opportunity to price increase in crypto market cap, holding of this token are not bad anyway it is from airdrop you did not buy those token no one loss you. Do hold who knows that token like ethereum or wave pumps up I'm the crypto market.
Yes, you're not wrong but almost all of them turned into shit token/coins and that all usually happen. For me airdrop is just a way to make money quickly, as well as with their developers.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:35:18 PM

Whether to sell or HODL it depends on a coin you've got. Learn more about the coin and if a project has a good team, whitepaper and roadmap, and if it's already listed on exchanges than it better to HODL and wait for a growth. But most of airdrops are just sheet coins maid of air, and they cost nothing, so in most cases the faster you sell them the better for you. Though all of them can be pumped, so you never know what is better hold or sell.

LegendaryCash

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:29:06 PM

As soon as your airdrop coins get pumped in the market, sell it and buy more profitable coins like ETH,OMG. Well, it still depends on the coin. Still do some research but I highly suggest that sell it once the price pumped.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

If you hold your airdropped tokens, you will get good income as those who want small gains sell their coins at distribution. Those who hold coins which they get last year have decent earnings of those airdrop coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: