Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion on the first SelfLoan platform we are about to make?  (Read 2360 times)
Eash (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:40:31 AM

I already follow and retweet your post, please keep me in your airdrop list. Thank you,guys.

Thank you for your kind support, we will add you in our airdrop list, no worry.Smiley When you retweet, please kindly write "community", so we will know that you are from here! We already have 279 followers on twitter for now! https://twitter.com/Eash_io

TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:12:29 AM

I just did the Retweet.

How can i claim my tokens ?

Should I write #Community on my Retweet ?
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:21:45 AM

The loan process:

a) Use ETH to buy or use generate address(GA) vote to get the GA identity.

b) To originate a loan from ETH smart contract through Eash website.

c) The smart contract will automatically check if the token amount which users input is above the credit limit(according to the users' rank), and whether users already repayed the last loan.When the check pass, the new loan will be sent to user immediately.

d) When you repay the loan throgh Eash website, the token amount you need to repay is a*101%.

it will be great for bussiness in crypto market. if you have a solid strategic formula and lender and borrower combination rule as well. bur firstly you have to pay attention to connecte people with your business.
yes financing loan is good thing for investment and collateral is still needed. there will be fair payment and fast disbursment. with smart contract and blockchain technology will help financial problem

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:43:24 AM

I just did the Retweet.

How can i claim my tokens ?

Should I write #Community on my Retweet ?

Thank you so much for your kind support, our official airdrop campaign will be launched soon. By then you will need to fill a google forum to join the campaign. I will keep you informed.Smiley

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

The loan process:

a) Use ETH to buy or use generate address(GA) vote to get the GA identity.

b) To originate a loan from ETH smart contract through Eash website.

c) The smart contract will automatically check if the token amount which users input is above the credit limit(according to the users' rank), and whether users already repayed the last loan.When the check pass, the new loan will be sent to user immediately.

d) When you repay the loan throgh Eash website, the token amount you need to repay is a*101%.

it will be great for bussiness in crypto market. if you have a solid strategic formula and lender and borrower combination rule as well. bur firstly you have to pay attention to connecte people with your business.
yes financing loan is good thing for investment and collateral is still needed. there will be fair payment and fast disbursment. with smart contract and blockchain technology will help financial problem

Thank you for your kind comment. We don't need the collateral because our system works in a trend to letting people more likely to repay the loan other than take it and ran away. The system make people gain more interest if they repay the loan. When people's GA reach 26th grade, they can earn 150% profit through their mining token. So in the end, this will not only solve people's emergency, but also make them invest and earn in the future.

Hamzat

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:13:30 AM

Brilliant concept and idea
Good luck dev
kikipalmer

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:34:12 AM

I already follow and retweet your post, please keep me in your airdrop list. Thank you,guys.

Thank you for your kind support, we will add you in our airdrop list, no worry.Smiley When you retweet, please kindly write "community", so we will know that you are from here! We already have 279 followers on twitter for now! https://twitter.com/Eash_io

What time exactly does the airdrop starts tommorrow ??
gwensarah1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:41:01 AM

Followed and retweeted and commented with community on the post, what next pls??
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:47:57 AM

How much does it cost a potential borrower to get GA?
Is there a credit limit?

I like the idea that you encourage borrowers to pay by giving them more rewards. And possibly another source of income.
sourjain

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

when is the airdrop and what are the rules?
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:47:58 AM

Hello,everyone! Please note that our PRE-ANN(free airdrop) here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.new#new

islam1988

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:31:23 AM

Hi please enter the currency of the famous pallets
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:46:19 AM

Hello,everyone! Please note that our PRE-ANN(free airdrop) here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.new#new

Airdrop start today! Let the party begin!
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:36:01 AM

How much does it cost a potential borrower to get GA?
Is there a credit limit?

I like the idea that you encourage borrowers to pay by giving them more rewards. And possibly another source of income.

So many people are curious about the price to be our GA, some guess it would be expensive, but actually it is not.

The first 1-2000 GA cost 0.01 ETH; 2001-5000, 0.05ETH; 5001-10000, 0.1ETH; In the later stage, every 10k GA cost 0.1ETH more.

When the price gets higher, people will be more intend to vote to become GA. The exist GA can vote other to become GA, and when that person's grade reaches 50th, all voters can get 500 tokens as reward.

Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:40:39 AM

There are still many people PM me about our FREE AIRDROP, please check from here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.0

Please read our requirements carefully, thank you all!

Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

Do you already have a website to start with? You're advertising your loan platform without giving any details (whitepaper, project etc.) about your product/service. You should be aware as well that there is a lot of competitions from other projects who are involved in that sector. Salt lending for example had a very successful ICO recently and their platform development has been quite exceptional. The team is very skilled and they have very good connections with many firms and even governments, how will you compete with that? Lending is a tough industry so you better have some insurance experience or hopefully you worked for an insurance company because that's the experience you need in order to even consider starting such a project.
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:16:35 AM

Do you already have a website to start with? You're advertising your loan platform without giving any details (whitepaper, project etc.) about your product/service. You should be aware as well that there is a lot of competitions from other projects who are involved in that sector. Salt lending for example had a very successful ICO recently and their platform development has been quite exceptional. The team is very skilled and they have very good connections with many firms and even governments, how will you compete with that? Lending is a tough industry so you better have some insurance experience or hopefully you worked for an insurance company because that's the experience you need in order to even consider starting such a project.

Our website and white paper will be launched soon, please don't worry about that. Lending is a big area that I believe we can make our way to live in this field as we are unique in many ways.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.0 Check here for attending the free airdrop!
bestICOever

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:20:12 AM

Love it! is the FREE AIRDROP still on?
Eash (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:48:51 AM

Love it! is the FREE AIRDROP still on?