Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:21:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73462 times)
goofybampot

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:39:54 AM

What is the way of Token purchaising?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:24:32 AM

Very seldom that you can hear that a certain project doesn't need any type of bounty because they believe on their own strength.
It means that they fully trust themselves to handle this and has confidence that they will be successful.
Which translates to a positive side for the investors. If they truly deliver what they wanted to achieve for this endeavor, then, it will have a stable presence in the trading market and will not die soon.
I'll keep watching this on how they will embark the tagline of being the next generation crypto trading platform.
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

Or it can die due to overconfidence. Community make a project swim or sink.

tokensnet

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

What is the way of Token purchaising?

We will accept BTC, ETH and XRP. Check more on https://www.tokens.net

tokens
tokensnet

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:38:00 AM

Very seldom that you can hear that a certain project doesn't need any type of bounty because they believe on their own strength.
It means that they fully trust themselves to handle this and has confidence that they will be successful.
Which translates to a positive side for the investors. If they truly deliver what they wanted to achieve for this endeavor, then, it will have a stable presence in the trading market and will not die soon.
I'll keep watching this on how they will embark the tagline of being the next generation crypto trading platform.

Thank you TimeTeller,

see you on tokens.net platform Smiley

tokens
tokensnet

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?

Hello journeyopencart,

ICO goes live on November 6, and there will be no thresholds.

tokens
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:54:36 AM

I see based on your assumption you want to get 2.5% of the total trading volume from the global trading of cryptocurrencies and estimating a profit of $18 million per year. Now the question is what I will get from this profit as investor or token holder. I didn't see something mentioned to get some kind of share from this profit, am I right ?
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:57:00 AM

Hello journeyopencart,

tokens

Do you mean that we won't have our tokens locked when you said that there will be no thresholds?
Sorry to ask that because I am unclear about it.
Are these "tokens" (DTR) just going to be traded over your "decentralized platform like Waves' DEX or you are planning to get it over Bittrex or Polo?
Because I have not seen too much trading going on over such exchanges that are provided by ICO devs and even DEX by Waves.
According to your statement, your crowdsale ends when your target of 15 million gets reached. But what will happen if it doesn't?
tokensnet

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:15:59 AM

Hello journeyopencart,

tokens

Do you mean that we won't have our tokens locked when you said that there will be no thresholds?
Sorry to ask that because I am unclear about it.
Are these "tokens" (DTR) just going to be traded over your "decentralized platform like Waves' DEX or you are planning to get it over Bittrex or Polo?
Because I have not seen too much trading going on over such exchanges that are provided by ICO devs and even DEX by Waves.
According to your statement, your crowdsale ends when your target of 15 million gets reached. But what will happen if it doesn't?

Hello,

we will release ERC20 token created under the ticker DTR. This will be sent to all backers 7 days after ICO completion. Our goal is to get as many DTR holders as possible. Therefore, we are aiming to list our DTR on various third party exchanges. DTR will be listed on tokens platform. 

Regarding crowdsale cap, we will reach 15 million and develop tokens platform.

tokens
tokensnet

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

I see based on your assumption you want to get 2.5% of the total trading volume from the global trading of cryptocurrencies and estimating a profit of $18 million per year. Now the question is what I will get from this profit as investor or token holder. I didn't see something mentioned to get some kind of share from this profit, am I right ?

Hello NrX,

This DTR token is not a share in the company, project or any direct equity or asset participation. So, you as an investor are not taking any profits. DTR is a future trading fee that is fully payable upfront and which will be collected any time you trade on the Tokens exchange. Tokens platform will not collect fees to run operations, they will be used to purchase DTR which will later be provably burned by a smart contract. As a DTR owner you have a right to have DTR withdrawn at the time of a trade, but you can also decide to sell your rights on the market as DTR will be a tradable token.

tokens
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:51:12 AM

Hello NrX,

This DTR token is not a share in the company, project or any direct equity or asset participation. So, you as an investor are not taking any profits. DTR is a future trading fee that is fully payable upfront and which will be collected any time you trade on the Tokens exchange. Tokens platform will not collect fees to run operations, they will be used to purchase DTR which will later be provably burned by a smart contract. As a DTR owner you have a right to have DTR withdrawn at the time of a trade, but you can also decide to sell your rights on the market as DTR will be a tradable token.

tokens

For me, it means, you want to receive $15 million from the community in exchange for your token. You have put an valuation on the token to attract investors, but you can back it with nothing, just hoping for the value to increase.... The investor get no profit, no share, only a promise.

Gregor (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

We would like to thank all of our presale contributors, who have provided a strong backing of our project.

The public token sale starts at 9 AM UTC.

Tokens.net stands out from other projects because of the experienced team that comes from two well known cryptocurrency exchanges.

In a recent article / interview published by Finance Magnates (https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/tokens-ico-looking-revolutionize-crypto-trading-ecosystem/), Damian Merlak, the founder of Tokens said the following:

I am fully dedicating my time and resources to this project. My knowledge and experience from Bitstamp exchange are adding tremendous value to this project and I have brought together a great team to accomplish this job.

Great team and strong funding will make Tokens.net a success.
Koshy

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:36:39 AM

Question?

Who is the CEO? Who is the CTO? Who is the CFO? Who will be in the board? Who will be in charge?

Its strange that the team lacks the responsible / management people?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:45:18 AM

They have introduced their founding team members on the previous page with their area of expertise. Even they have raised more than $7,6 million dollars in pre-sale. I was expecting these tokens to be backed by some benefits by a serious business but it seems that it is being used to raise money alone. Good luck to investors and team as well.
cointldr

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

So, we have prepared an ICO report about Tokens. Want to know everything about it? Check it out!  Smiley

https://cointldr.com/tokens-ico-report-06-11-2017
YoYo_Bg

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:36:33 PM

The same people and the same words about project as Quantum project.
They just want more money... Sad
tokensnet

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

So, we have prepared an ICO report about Tokens. Want to know everything about it? Check it out!  Smiley

https://cointldr.com/tokens-ico-report-06-11-2017

Thank you for the report!

tokens
PrFen

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:16:01 AM

Hello NrX,

tokens

If I am not mistaken, DTRs will be burned with usage and each use will decrease their total supply?

One more question.....do you accept contribution from the wallets on exchanges or BTC/ETH/XRP should be sent from MEW or similar ERC20 compatible wallet? Where will we get DTRs if you accept contributions from the wallets on exchanges?

PrFen

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:01:38 AM

What is the current token valuation?

$0.01

tokensnet

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:18:13 AM

Hello NrX,

tokens

If I am not mistaken, DTRs will be burned with usage and each use will decrease their total supply?

One more question.....do you accept contribution from the wallets on exchanges or BTC/ETH/XRP should be sent from MEW or similar ERC20 compatible wallet? Where will we get DTRs if you accept contributions from the wallets on exchanges?

Hello,

yes it will decrease their total supply.

We accept contributions from exchanges and from any other wallets (bitcoin, ripple, ERC20,..). As written in terms:
8.1. The Tokens allocated to each individual Backer in accordance with the provi- sions of these Terms shall be sent by the Token Provider to the wallet provided by the Backer. Such wallet shall be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC20 stan- dard): MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist, Parity and similar.

We will enable this when ICO closes.

tokens
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: