Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin back above $6k  (Read 1133 times)
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:01:38 PM

So bitcoin recently busted through the $6,000 mark once again. ( currently at $6,350 )

Do you think that it will continue to rise the way it has been the last few days or are we in for another market correction/dip in the oncoming week?

Let me know your thoughts!
Definitely it will increase in future market. Because lot of users and traders are invest in Bitcoin. So demand of Bitcoin also increase and currency value also increase. In future all the government are accepted in cryptocurrency. All the peoples are need to buy a Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. That day so many demands in Bitcoin. Before we invest to Bitcoin is better for the future.
To be a bit more realistic, the 'lot of users and traders' are just a really low percentage (or less) of the people... Bitcoin needs to reach the mass adoption, in order to gain enough trust and stabilize the growth of the price (to get the price less volatile, smaller dumps and also smaller drops in the uptrend). But until then we'll have higher pumps and huge dumps as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mosaicpropose

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:01:53 PM

So bitcoin recently busted through the $6,000 mark once again. ( currently at $6,350 )

Do you think that it will continue to rise the way it has been the last few days or are we in for another market correction/dip in the oncoming week?

I personally think that it should overall keep going up,  although in the oncoming week it could easily go down again.
Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:06:41 PM

I also believe that we will see a value of $10,000 per by March of 2018. Especially with how the monthly price has been changing for the later part of 2017.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:13:59 PM

It's the optimal bitcoin growth ( many speculations say it keeps increasing till end of the year "where it will decreased " and it takes a new growth circle by beginning of 2018 , it's said bitcoin reaches 10k $ by Q1 or Q2 2018 ) this is a healthy growth of such strong currency
b_parin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:22:08 PM

Yes, price will continue rising per week. I am expecting by next year that bitcoin price will range from $9,000 - $12,000.

So, if you have the budget, don't waste time and buy now and keep it until the price went high.

Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:33:18 PM

Yes, price will continue rising per week. I am expecting by next year that bitcoin price will range from $9,000 - $12,000.

So, if you have the budget, don't waste time and buy now and keep it until the price went high.

I agree with your speculation. 12,000 might be a bit high of an evaluation but it is definitely possible. Especially if we keep having these large pumps in price per month.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

BTC price will surely go up and down this incoming weeks. And I'm hoping to see it on the 7k mark before the year ends.
Planning to hold BTC till Feb-March next year. Wink

Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

Surely it will be a pump these weeks . Bitcoin is arounding to 5900 to 6500 and he is trying to overcome this limit . As many importants developers said bitcoin will reach this year minimum 10.000$
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:45:51 PM

It is quit insure what will the hard fork that is coming up in november will have an influnece of the price, as developpers strugle to attract miners to start mining bitocin cash to secure its blockchain, it is hard to tell wether there will accept it or not as this was faced with a lot of criticism, but as always after all of the things that happen in the bitcoin comunnity it always manges to pick up and keep going up, and that is no different from this time.
Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:51:40 PM

It is quit insure what will the hard fork that is coming up in november will have an influnece of the price, as developpers strugle to attract miners to start mining bitocin cash to secure its blockchain, it is hard to tell wether there will accept it or not as this was faced with a lot of criticism, but as always after all of the things that happen in the bitcoin comunnity it always manges to pick up and keep going up, and that is no different from this time.

How negatively do you think the hard fork will effect the price? I see some speculation that it will actually increase the price and some say the opposite.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

I don't think we'll see big dip this week that would put us below 6k, if anything we could see a correction down to 6100$ or something around that number. This pump today was due the recent news about CME Group Inc disussing to launch bitcoin futures so, i don't think it will continue to rise at least for a couple days, then we'll see how the market reacts as we approach the hard fork. For now, if this 'new ATH every week' keeps going, then we could see 7k in November.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
candy27

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:01:49 PM

I wonder who is buying at these prices. I must admit, if I didn't already own bitcoin I wouldn't be buying now - I'd be looking at an alt which was cheaper and perhaps with more potential for gain.
codem0nkey
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:03:30 PM

I'm over here waiting for a dip under 5k so I can buy some Sad

Then again, don't we always say things like that?!
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:05:37 PM

Surely it will be a pump these weeks . Bitcoin is arounding to 5900 to 6500 and he is trying to overcome this limit . As many importants developers said bitcoin will reach this year minimum 10.000$

I hope it's true,with more people pump bitcoin the price is sure will be high
Maybe after segwit there is a correction but it will be a short time and the price will rise again
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:10:41 PM

Of course Bitcoin price will keep increasing Cheesy. It has very good potential to reach to 10k$ maybe at the end of this year Bitcoin will reach to over 7k$ and 10k$ at the early of next year. Beside there are some predictions that Bitconi will reach to 10k$ in at least next 6 months but nobody know it's right or they will have to change their mind like some people predicted that Bitcoin only can reach to 3k$ at the end of this year Smiley)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

We're now heading to 7-8K these next days. By the end of this year it will reach 10K. Then with some ups and downs it will go to 20K or more. There's no stopping Bitcoin, now It's being recognized in the financial market.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:16:35 PM

The price of Bitcoin will continue to rise ahead of the upcoming fork,  there might be a little drop in price maybe below $6k till it surges up again towards the end of the year.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

As I see it, this will continue to increase during the week.
Is this due to correction after fork? could be possible.
In this 1 week alone there has been an increase in bitcoin price of $ 400, since the beginning of Monday of +/- $ 5,975 until today Wednesday has touched on the price of +/- $ 6,300.
Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:22:58 PM

We're now heading to 7-8K these next days. By the end of this year it will reach 10K. Then with some ups and downs it will go to 20K or more. There's no stopping Bitcoin, now It's being recognized in the financial market.

Imagine Bitcoin at 20k, oh boy  Grin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:28:44 PM

Just like your username, it is a goosebumps that the price of bitcoin is now up at $6,328. I believe that this is going to continue for a couple of days. But still it's hard to predict as every time I'm predicting about the price of bitcoin I'm upsetting myself because it was quite low chance of happening though the real happening is quite far from my expectation but its still positive to all of us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀