Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Main Cause of accidents/road safety  (Read 2757 times)
waqar17 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

There are few basic things that are responsible for road accidents. Like
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

What you think except these things that are causing road accidents?

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:20:53 AM

You asked about the cause of road accidents, but I'm including things that cause accidents to become serious or fatal as well. The seatbelt does not reduce accidents, but it makes you something like 5 to 10 times more likely to survive.

Driving while drunk. Usually in a large vehicle that demolishes whatever it hits.

Lack of vehicle maintenance, such as rear tires with not enough tred left and hydroplaning.

Using electronic communication devices while driving and running red lights etc.

Parents who raise their children in accident free environments, so the children do not learn the value of safety.

People with small hatchback cars that get rear ended by tall vehicles which kills the people in the back even at fairly low speed. There is no safety rating done based on this situation.

Highways which only have grass but no barrier separating oncoming traffic.

People not wearing seatbelts. Something like 5% of people don't in some places and 25% - 50% of deaths are from those 5%.

Dangerous passing at high speeds. From a growing sense of entitlement and complete disregard to whether it is proper to do such a thing. Try driving slowly. People will try to pass you in a no passing zone because they it's their right to go fast even if it's dangerous and you pull to the right to let them go down the middle in between you and the uncoming car. Look at the Russian dashcam videos!

Attempting to swerve rather than slowing down to avoid a collision.

Swerving to avoid a stopped vehicle at the last moment resulting in the tali gating vehicles behind not seeing it until it's too late.

Following too closely with lane changes without being able to see what is ahead.

Following too closely resulting in multi vehile pile ups (if they didn't bring the whole highway down to 5MPH before that).

People merging in to highways acting like they have the right of way. Tailgaters on the highway, increased speeds on the highway, and short entry ramps have probably contributed to people drining like this. Tailgaters and people merging in will bring a whole higway down to stop and go traffic.

Large differences in vehicle sizes on the roads.

Driving the speed limit where conditions do not permit, such as ice and rain and night time driving.

Using road salt resulting in cars driving at full speed in the winter and then hitting patches of ice and snow that didn't get salted or plowed resulting in loss of control.

Lack of public transportation forcing people who don't want to drive or shouldn't drive to drive cars.

Police not enforcing the law when people do dangerous things at high speeds. A belief of political correctness means that people who do bad things are thought of as being discriminated against if they are punished for their actions.

Speed limits that are actually way to high for highways that are not physically divided.

I believe Japan doesn't have nearly as many  traffic problems because they enforce traffic rules over there. It's the opposite of a place like India.

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:13:12 AM

There so many reason why accidents happen, first, the driver lost concerntrate on their wheels just a moment, second the driver used alcohol before driving, third the weather is too bad to drive like foggy, stormy, fourth, they drive without licenses because they too young or just not educated well.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:18:05 AM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

These reasons which you have mentioned above are completely true reasons for traffic accidents . In addidion to these, not obeying the universial trafic rules is one of the main reason of traffic accident. If drivers obey traffic rules, there will be no accident and deaths of course.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:25:34 AM

Speed and control. People are bound to make mistakes. Accidents are due to mistake of humans.
So, we need a change in the way we travel, subways, monorails are generally safer, automated driving cars or other form of transportation are the only option we are heading to.
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:53:30 AM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

The main reason for road accidents are the people itself. Everyone really is responsible for it because even thou some say that they don’t disobey the traffic laws but still they do. Everyone does that’s because everyone is responsible.

pathi87

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

As per my knowledge main reason for the accidents is impatience. People try to drive as fast as they can without considering road rules ,other vehicles and pedestrians. This results the driver to drive as he feels. He enjoys his ride but carelessly. Then he hit someone else's vehicle, wall, pedestrian and kill people.
Everyone who drive a vehicle should have patience and carefulness.
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:45:34 AM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

The ones we should blame about the road accidents happening everywhere is the governments because if they really like to clean up every road about accidents then they will habe some sort of plan to prevent it from happening because the government should be responsible for all the citizens in a country they are serving.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

The main cause of accidents especially road accident is that many drivers do not have enough discipline while driving. On the other hand, some pets like dogs on the road cause very high accident rates commonly to motorcycle drivers. In addition, some student that used the road as their living room because they play and play and play without thinking the possible outcome. So, it is not always the driver who cause the road accident, sometimes they are the victims of many undisciplined things outside.

Pretty Boy

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

For me, the true cause of car accidents are the traffic enforcers. Like in my country, even thou a lot of traffic violators should be punished the traffic enforcers just take their bribe money for them to be free and not teach them a lesson for them to not do it anymore.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

In my country, main cause is drunk people. They drink too much beer and drive their cars.
Lane discipline and using cellphones are second causes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:28:33 AM

In my country, I think one of cause of accident in road specially in my country is the bus driver have no fixed salary,, so some of bus driver they rush to pick the passenger so they can make quota,hopefully the owner of company bus give the bus driver fixed salary and benefits. and other cause of accidents, vehicles are very old.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:30:14 AM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

The main reasons why accident happen its because of people carelless of driving. And drivers do not have enough discipline while driving using cellphone that will cause of accident.
robunlal

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:00:26 PM

Prople are always in hurry and thats real reason for accidents and this has made road an unsafe place
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:21:39 PM

its cut and clear..main course is alcohol.in my county( srilanka) more than 60% of accidents are due to alcohol.there are so many laws and regulations regurding alcohol and driving.but still cant controll dearh troll by theose regulations.self regulation is the best.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Bit Log

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:05:32 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

Main problem of road accidents are laziness in following rules and disregarding laws and other riders on road, if we just care about other peoples life we won't have any accidents in the road, if we care for other people we won't be a reckless driver

C
Finally C is!!!
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:52:34 PM

Mostly of road accidents is caused by lack of disciplined drivers, they should be the one only incharge of their wheels like double checking the condition of vehicle before running,some instance those who are using phone while driving they can just stay on a sidewalk and take their calls, so that they only have one focus. Its just a matter of desicion making in everything we do. But we know accidents are always just in the corner so just cover your self with prayer as you go anywhere.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
GOODNESS

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:51:04 PM

The main causes of road accident is due to the followings, Non usage of seat belts, many drivers failed to use their seat belt as well as the passengers they are carrying  and as a result many have lost their lives. Also some drivers have no drivers license and are behind the steering driving, some drivers even are drunk before and some during driving, they are so drunk and at that point they could not control the steering again. Under age teenagers cannot be over look in this situation, many who have seen their father or mother or uncle or senior Brother or sister drive may end up giving it a trial one day which may end up in a devastating effect.
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:03:13 PM

Some drivers does not abide the traffic rules properly, this is one of the main reason for road accidents.Moreover under age driver,drunk driver,overtake mentality,over speed are also some main causes of accidents.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:08:59 PM

Some drivers does not abide the traffic rules properly, this is one of the main reason for road accidents.Moreover under age driver,drunk driver,overtake mentality,over speed are also some main causes of accidents.
Any accident occurs due to non-compliance with the rules of the road but the cause of the accident may be factors which cannot be avoided. For example, the poor quality of the road surface, appearance of animals or people on the roadway, disabled vehicle, etc. Many drivers are faced with such cases but it will crash or not depends on which specific place will be the car. Sometimes we miss 1 second to avoid the consequences.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: