Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The primary idea of bitcoin  (Read 1289 times)
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

as in my opinion so the main idea of bitcoin is first of all new money and then already as an asset, and it's not for nothing that bitcoin is called digital gold, because bitcoin is a new and unique type of money compared to other currencies! Which will soon show the whole world and all people will use the bitcoins!
The primary idea of bitcoin why satoshi made it was not as a currency but for transaction purposes. He wanted to have one way of payment where only one party need to pay for every transaction that will be made. But as ghe time goes by it was being develop and become more useful. Year by year its value was increasing even until now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salalaman

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Bitcoin was created to facilitate electronic payment method that takes place through the peer-to-peer technology to make transactions by using cryptographic methods in which no other third party was involved. It can used by everyone with no control of others. It is simply the internet cash through which the transaction of the payment will take place simply and easily. The network nodes will verify these transactions and will be registered in blockchain named as the public distributed ledger.
MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

This is more than sad, but the primary idea of bitcoin was not supposed to be like it is at the moment, because everybody consider bitcoin as a money machine at the moment.-

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?
As we all see and wanted the decentralization concept that in which the government and the banks were afraid of..and i think they are most affected of when all people started to adopt the existence of cryptocurrencies.

mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

I have seen a post from one Russian guy who claimed to find a real person which is acting in name of Satoshi Nakamoto. It appears to be a strange guy from china, who studied at the coast university at 2009.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

I think that the  primary part of the debate is that a finite amount of Bitcoin will generated, it's very nice work. Grin
John_Jennings

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:44:34 AM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?
The main value of the blockchain is decentralization and independence. I also think that Bitcoin's idea was based on the desire to create not just another "piece of paper" that represents real money, such as gold, but an analog of gold itself. Take those properties of gold, through which it is the ideal money, and make an electronic currency based on them.
Once Bitcoin is on the market, its value is determined solely by the level of trust in the system. The more people trust, the more Bitcoin will be bought, the more dollars will be invested in it and, as a consequence, the more expensive Bitcoin will be.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

Hello,

I think the primary idea of bitcoin was mr nakamoto wants to solving the high fees problem in the fiat currency by creating a digital currency that doesnt need 3rd party fee to operates. But this is cannot be achieved anymore because bitcoin price is already very high, so the fee too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:07 AM

Hello,

Yeah this is somehow should be clarified on by Sathoshi nakamoto. His ideals should be clearly stated so as to let the clients or consumers in cryptocurrency be guided accordingly on how it should be use. Some of them had abuse cryptocurrency but the good thing is that cryptocurrency is being regulated already by the government.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

The main idea of Bitcoin is to be decentralised of all governments in the world and be only digital currency in the internet. People like to be Avenue in real world so they can use it.

MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

I can not vividly point out but i can can probably relate to the fact that he must have had some challenges with government institutions like bank and with financial problems which really spear head the motive. Nevertheless, i think by reason of decentralizing bitcoin xould be one of his ideas which has be accomplished. With the issue of bridging the gap between the poor and the rich by bitcoin introduction, am yet to observe that.
Ksu_bor345

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

I believe that the main idea was to be able to easily and quickly transfer any amount to anywhere in the world just sitting at your computer. In General, in order to understand this, it is enough to read a white paper from Satoshi and get to the bottom of it.
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

Many people gave opinions in different ways. We do not know who Satoshi was? We are seeing its implementation,we do not know about his purpose. But Bitcoin gave – A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System was posted to a mailing list discussion on cryptography. Although Bitcoin was the first established cryptocurrency.
Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?
If we are not upset, we will stay on its way.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

Hello,

To answer your question, we need to go back to the basic concept from mr nakamoto in the whitepaper.
In bitcoin whitepaper (you can find if you google) explained that bitcoin is a payment exchange medium, software based online payment system.
So, the idea of bitcoin is to become a payment currency, decentralized and online, peer to peer without 3rd party (for reducing fee).
MeganRice1212

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

By the time Satoshi created the Bitcoins, he had the ambition that, in the future, bitcoin would be worth the top in the economic market. And he succeeded, by the end of 2017, the value of the top bitcoin in all cryptocurrency, at about $ 19,000 a bitcoin.
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

I think Btc is made is to welcome the development of technology and the development of the times and Btc is the pioneer of digital currency the main idea of Btc is a place of investment by using the development of the era and technology it in my opinion
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:12:39 AM

The main idea of bitcoin was to make an ordinary person financially independent of state structures and banks. Transactions in Bitcoin are conducted at any convenient time without any third parties and regardless of the existing borders of different states. Therefore, bitcoin should be used primarily as a means of payment, as virtual money. Using it primarily as a means of accumulating value contradicts the main goal of bitcoin.
massimo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

It seems to me that the main goal of bitcoin is to create an alternative currency for making payments on the Internet, and also a new sphere for investment.
Halbax

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

Your taught is not Satoshi's taught. His idea can be found in his white paper. To make peer to peer transaction effortless with the use of algorithm through blockchain.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:09:03 AM

Yup! Bitcoin was created to have a decentralized currency which can be accepted throughout the world. It certainly revolutionizes our current financial paradigm, because it is capable of filling in the gaps on our current use of banks and fiat. There is more control and security when using crypto --that's why it rocks! And the sooner we start using it, the sooner it can become a global virtual currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: